As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RWBY Meetup?

nernerrynnnernerrynn Queen of ButtskirtsPhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
Hi all! Hopefully I'm posting in the right place, but I wanted to see if there were going to be any attendees cosplaying from RWBY on Friday! If so would anyone be interested in a meetup? My friend and I will be going as Neo and Yang Xiao Long, and we were hoping to meet some more RWBY fans and get a couple of awesome shots of a group! So we'd also be looking for a photographer who'd be winning to come take some shots of our RWBY shenanigans!

• Options
    GuhzoontightGuhzoontight A Goof Who Makes Things Registered User regular
    I'm that Neo :3<3

• Options
    jddyslexiajddyslexia Registered User regular
    My friend and I are also doing a RWBY cosplay. We also ran into someone at AB doing a RWBY cosplay for PAX East. However, we discussed organizing for the same day as a Rooster Teeth panel, so right now we're unsure which day we are doing this.

• Options
    From what I am seeing, there is only one panel with them and it is on Friday at 1. :D

• Options
    Yep, that's what we saw.

So, our plan is to cosplay as RWBY on Friday and go to the Rooster Teeth panel. If there are other RWBY cosplayers there and enough interest, maybe we can do an impromptu photoshoot after the panel?

• Options
    jddyslexia wrote: »
    Yep, that's what we saw.

So, our plan is to cosplay as RWBY on Friday and go to the Rooster Teeth panel. If there are other RWBY cosplayers there and enough interest, maybe we can do an impromptu photoshoot after the panel?

I know I won't be at the panel. Sadly I have another event I have to attend. But would love to meet up once that panel is done! :D
    Who are you and your friend going as? :)

• Options
    trumpetegotrumpetego Portsmouth, NHRegistered User new member
    From what I am seeing, there is only one panel with them and it is on Friday at 1. :D

Jeff & Casey Williams will be there with their own panel on Saturday at 5:30 in Dragonfly about Music of RWBY, RvB, and Lazer Team.

55Ri6tO.png
  • Options
    I know I won't be at the panel. Sadly I have another event I have to attend. But would love to meet up once that panel is done! :D

Ozpin and Glinda. You?

• Options
    trumpetego wrote: »
    Jeff & Casey Williams will be there with their own panel on Saturday at 5:30 in Dragonfly about Music of RWBY, RvB, and Lazer Team.

Yes, I almost forgot about that one. But I think that's more just the music while the other is Rooster Teeth's general panel.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    I'd be happy to be your photographer. If you get a bunch of people together it's not hard to split up my usual fee and everyone gets really pretty pictures. PM me for details.

• Options
    jddyslexia wrote: »

Ozpin and Glinda. You?

I'm going to be Neo! :D

• Options
    I'm going to be Neo! :D

Oh that's awesome! I can't wait to see that!!!

• Options
    ilta wrote: »
    I'd be happy to be your photographer. If you get a bunch of people together it's not hard to split up my usual fee and everyone gets really pretty pictures. PM me for details.

PM Sent

• Options
    I've created a Facebook event for a RWBY cosplay meet-up and photo shoot on Friday. Hope to see people there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/221070811596161/