As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Apparently everyone had badgers.

RoeRoe Always to the EastRegistered User regular
Listed in their profile.

oHw5R0V.jpg

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    ...?

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think he means that badger is specifically listed in everyone's account.

Which is 100% as intended.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I eagerly await the day when someone does something significant enough to earn a mushroom.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    I missed out on Combo Breaker or the comment milestones because they were 'fixed' before I had a chance to log on after the roll over. And nobody has gotten them since.

• Options
    LovelyLovely Registered User regular
    Took me a while to realize what Roe was talking about. Never noticed that spelling in the profiles before. ....to be honest though, I was hoping he meant everyone got a cute pic of a badger on their profiles now, which was sadly not the case.

Google image search to the rescue!
    A-badger-009.jpg

sig.gif
  • Options
    Badgers is correct. The mistakes are the places where it still says badges.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Looking at my own page says "Badges" right now. Everyone elses (or my own when I'm not logged in) correctly says "Badgers".

Edit: And they're fuzzy again. All is right with the world.

LD50 on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Tube, on Notification Preferences in profile settings the word 'badge' is still used.
    Notify me when I earn a badge.

• Options
    We've submitted that change to Vanilla. Thanks!

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    I eagerly await the day when someone does something significant enough to earn a mushroom.
    Oooh noooooo, it's a snaaaaaaaaaaake!