As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Ermahgerd Zoops Dos

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    80 rolls -3x zhudge liang 1x pians
    wife rolled 40 - 3x zhudge liang, 1x pians

What would I need to clear Myr with Kali/Kana/Kirin?

I have my Zeus Dios team but my wife has no Zeus Dioses, and the dungeon doesn't seem to want to rotate in ever.

There's Zeus-Dios tomorrow.... ;)

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    akjak wrote: Β»
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    80 rolls -3x zhudge liang 1x pians
    wife rolled 40 - 3x zhudge liang, 1x pians

What would I need to clear Myr with Kali/Kana/Kirin?

I have my Zeus Dios team but my wife has no Zeus Dioses, and the dungeon doesn't seem to want to rotate in ever.

There's Zeus-Dios tomorrow.... ;)

And it's 4x skillups no less.

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    You can satisfy the challenge or whatever dungeon in coop. Both teams need snow globes.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    What are the equipment things used for?

Like swords that do barely any damage and are level max at 1 but are rare

• Options
    Xaquin wrote: Β»

Those are skillup materials for the gold egg drops from the Final Fantasy collab machine.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: Β»

Those are skillup materials for the gold egg drops from the Final Fantasy collab machine.

They also give about the XP of an unevolved pengdra, so...

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Speaking of which I need to drag my alt account through the weekend dungeons for coins so it can afford to fuse all these +egg monsters and jewel dragons.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Reynolds wrote: Β»
    BlueBlue wrote: Β»
    I also cleared with gronia, mitsunari, australis, sasuke (Rodin inherit)

Having any +'s would make it a real cakewalk

Sasuke is great against weej/myr

Reynolds

Well?

I'm not sure what you're asking me here. What's up?

Two separate clears with completely different subs using Revo Ceres. It's possible, and it's even possible solo Mythical+. You should have no trouble on Legend+ and you don't need to level Revo Ceres up because it's a Rogue.
    I just started playing this a couple days ago

I feel like my own children got me hooked on heroin
    Warms my heart.

And my spoon.

----

@BlueBlue I don't know if you're even still awake but 4925 4405, I'm sharing it with all friends.

I'll keep it up for another half hour and then I'm going to solo it. I have enough stam for 9 runs in Co-Op, or 4 solo.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular

Reynolds

Well?

Two separate clears with completely different subs using Revo Ceres. It's possible, and it's even possible solo Mythical+. You should have no trouble on Legend+ and you don't need to level Revo Ceres up because it's a Rogue.

Alright? I have zero of the subs you have listed in this quote. I have zero wood/dark subs as well. And I can't think of any wood/dark orb changers that I have either. No idea what else would make a good sub for this. So maybe you two cleared it so easy, not that you couldn't already with other teams? Not changing much for me, but I guess if you really wanted to drive home the point that you've got better monsters than me, okay, you win?

Also don't have the mats to awoken evolve Ceres to get her to that point right now, although I guess I could look for them whenever they come back around. I would also have to level her skill up all over again since it's maxed out in the wood/light form right now.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    30 pulls got me one Arthur, one Pianis, and a ton of gods with lower case names. Are they just supposed to be skill up fodder? Because I feel like it's a tease to get cao cao when I want Cao Cao.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Heffling wrote: Β»
    30 pulls got me one Arthur, one Pianis, and a ton of gods with lower case names. Are they just supposed to be skill up fodder? Because I feel like it's a tease to get cao cao when I want Cao Cao.

Yup, also somewhat useful for low level people, since they have the same leader skills, just not the stats and awakenings

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    14.1%

So long as ranking doesn't decay TOO badly I should be a shoo-in for the "Leader bind immune" badge at least, which is the one I wanted.

• Options

Reynolds

Well?

Alright? I have zero of the subs you have listed in this quote. I have zero wood/dark subs as well. And I can't think of any wood/dark orb changers that I have either. No idea what else would make a good sub for this. So maybe you two cleared it so easy, not that you couldn't already with other teams? Not changing much for me, but I guess if you really wanted to drive home the point that you've got better monsters than me, okay, you win?

Also don't have the mats to awoken evolve Ceres to get her to that point right now, although I guess I could look for them whenever they come back around. I would also have to level her skill up all over again since it's maxed out in the wood/light form right now.

My point, since my team was entirely different subs than Blue's, is that it is possible for you to make a team that clears Myr. I also know you have Mei Mei, who is probably one of the most important subs. Got Susano or Vishnu? Wood Wizard Leeza?

Also Revo Ceres is Wood Dark. Her materials are easy to get, and you don't need the skill much for Myr anyway.

• Options
    I have none of those. Meimei's skill is currently on Lucifer, so I can't use her either.

https://www.padherder.com/user/RadSuit/monsters/

And I meant besides Ceres. I don't have any other wood/dark things to benefit from having to attack with both every turn. Unless you count Misery (I don't). No skills that make wood/dark as far as I can see.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I have none of those. Meimei's skill is currently on Lucifer, so I can't use her either.

And I meant besides Ceres. I don't have any other wood/dark things to benefit from having to attack with both every turn. Unless you count Misery (I don't). No skills that make wood/dark as far as I can see.

You already have myr? I'm not sure what the complaint here is?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    Mion is a real hard Descended. I did the snowglobe challenge but I'm dreading doing it again for the stone and then also 40 more times for the button team card

• Options

Ah, okay, I guess its completely hopeless then and you will never clear Myr consistently.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Re: posts
    -Yep was well asleep
    -Actually this was my first team* able to clear mythical myr solo

My R Ceres team also did well on z8rog myth, I did happen to get the 6 combos via skyfall but I would have been able to tank the hits anyway

*Piloted by me

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Krishna is just rocking this snowglobe challenge. Stall forever on everything until actives are up then annihilate them all in a blaze of fire. Even Mion can't withstand the onslaught.

Though I've only done Mythic so far. Next up is Legend+ to nab the other three snowglobes.

• Options

Ah, okay, I guess its completely hopeless then and you will never clear Myr consistently.

Finally we can agree on something.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    i blame collabs

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    One level away from a max Vishnu (sorry other Vishnu, you're out)

Has anyone done the challenge with kaede?

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Mion Legend+ is kicking my ass. Krishna can do it, easily in fact, but I make dumb mistakes or get orb trolled. Or Sandalphon locks me in birdcage hell because oops skyfall.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    We couldn't clear the second floor again.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Legend+ I was barely able to pull off with R Lakshmi
    Andromeda, Skuld, Sumire, Snowglobe [Motonari]

Took a stroll down memory lane to feb 2015 where I used Lakshmi on my Kirin team to stumble through beating Satan for the first time

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Mion Legend+ down. Krishna carries the day again, it's hilarious how much stuff I can outright tank so long as there's heal orbs available. Still, had to carefully nudge Mion down to 50% so she'd turn into Wood attribute before nuking. Honestly Hermes was the real tough floor of the dungeon aside from Sandalphon.

3x Green Snowglobes get.

• Options
    By the way Reynolds, you only need one monster on the team to have a dark subtype. Every monster gets 36x when you match green and dark. Revo Ceres is G/D so she meets the requirement, so none of the other monsters need to be G/D.

• Options
    Okay.

But aren't you losing quite a bit of damage by not having any other G/D subs, when you know you will be matching both orbs every turn?

Also have no way to make dark orbs to guarantee that match. Plenty of green or green and something else, though.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    You don't necessarily need optimal damage, you just need enough to win

Ceres is a stalling team so even if only meimei can make green/dark you just gotta manage to hang on till then

I don't know for sure but I bet Delgado will be an important part of myr kill combo - on my team I didn't have any burst skills, I just relied on my 14 row awakenings

I would just take a sample team with ceres, meimei, and whoever else into endless and see how much damage you can put out in one turn - myr's first form can't touch Ceres at all so you can have all your skills up going into the last floor

Aiming for 10 mil

When I couldn't get a ceres to test numbers with I used the unevolved myrs on my list for her 7x as an approximation - in endless one heal cross will last more or less perpetually

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    I don't have Meimei to use right now. So if that's the only wood/dark skill then I'm really out of luck.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    You can literally just stall until you get dark orbs. Mei Mei is just a nice guarantee.

Also the current evo of Ceres you are using is woefully outdated.

Also (β”›β—‰Π”β—‰)┛彑┻━┻

• Options
    I've never actually used Ceres. She's sat in my box almost since I started the game.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I don't have Meimei to use right now. So if that's the only wood/dark skill then I'm really out of luck.

Binds have gotten much harsher huh~
    I try to keep enough tans around to rearrange skill grants at whim - who are you using her on?

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    did 4 FF rolls today, Yuna, Lightning, Noctis and Tifa

guess I don't need to roll that machine anymore

• Options

Binds have gotten much harsher huh~
    I try to keep enough tans around to rearrange skill grants at whim - who are you using her on?

Lucifer.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Krishna is just rocking this snowglobe challenge. Stall forever on everything until actives are up then annihilate them all in a blaze of fire. Even Mion can't withstand the onslaught.

Though I've only done Mythic so far. Next up is Legend+ to nab the other three snowglobes.

I just failed it six times in a row.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular

I just failed it six times in a row.

I'm having a hard time with it too. I made it through mythical with Sarasvati. I had to stall a lot and I don't know if I'll be able to do that for as long on legendary plus.

Time will tell, I guess...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I will probably give up and go back to farming skillups and materials for various teams I will never use.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I didn't expect that everything in that dungeon would have a bazillion HP. Trying to collect Z-Ds today.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Walt wrote: Β»
    did 4 FF rolls today, Yuna, Lightning, Noctis and Tifa

guess I don't need to roll that machine anymore

Too bad there's not much time to skill them up off the collab left.

So jealous.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
This discussion has been closed.