• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    It's still going!
    2016-06-15-2016-15-06-webcomics-horror.jpg

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    mc20160613.jpg
    mc20160616.jpg

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    biqnkb846fpa.png
    Have you had your childhood ruined by the re-making of a TV show or movie you liked? I sympathise. Rent a church basement for yourself and people like you, then arrange for the church to be demolished during your meeting. Problem solved.

EzUAYcn.png
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »
    vgcats once again would benefit from being 1/3 as long

also from maybe not doing domestic violence jokes

violence as a punchline goes without saying; I didn't actually read it, I just noticed it was as always far too long

• tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    does anyone else remember when Magic Chicks wasn't....this?

FqmsaJ6.png
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    tsplitter wrote: »

You mean when it was actually pretty good? Yeah.

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    tumblr_o8mutur52c1u0cbvdo4_400.png

I just discovered Michelle Czajkowski's (Ava's Demon) tumlbr. She's got some fun stuff there.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Speaking of, I hope Ava's Demon starts updating again eventually.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Based on Kickstarter updates things sound like they're moving along well. She's supposed to have a website revamp as part of it as well but I dunno if that has come up yet.

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I thought she posted she was restarting a while back, and there's been two updates since then but I guess I thought we were going back to more regular updates rather than sporadic.

Oh well, it'll come along eventually

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    yP3HgZWl.gif
    RIP Mark, he's going to join the great boat in the sky.
    tqjqZfIl.gif
    You've only been thinking about joining swimming? Haven't you seen the new swim instructor, Mark Trail? And I see all that yoga has paid off for your flexibility Dawn.
    sLZ4q72.gif
    kcAy8vjl.gif
    Maybe one of those spiders can think for Spiderman instead?
    GrnZyoHl.gif
    Marvin is obviously the most loathsome character in the comic strip Marvin by a long ways. But let’s not forget that his smug terrible father is no prize either! Jeff appears to be the primary breadwinner for his household of four adults and an infant; Marvin’s mother apparently used to be a romance novelist but now is incapable of feeling anything but a sort of dull numbness, and now has to resort to churning out short-form humor content for cash, which, believe me, isn’t all that lucrative. Plus I think Marvin’s grandfather is a Wal-Mart greeter or something? At any rate, Jeff’s generic white-collar office job presumably provides the bulk of the family’s income plus its health insurance coverage, which is why he maybe should’ve thought twice before embezzling from the company! I was about to express glee about the Miller family’s downward spiral into poverty and shame, but then I realized that this will give the strip opportunities for jokes about desperately trying to save money by somehow washing Marvin’s foul diapers, so never mind.
    I look forward to the Tom Batuik guest strip of Jeff passing out drunk in the snow.

Happiness is within reach!
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    wq2yt7ade68b.png
    I'm just saying, nowhere in the LAW does it say anything about using CRISPR-Cas9 on your children.
    drgw5omdtop2.png

a2.png 23.4K
    a1.png 304.5K
    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
  • Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    tsplitter wrote: »
    You mean when it was actually pretty good? Yeah.
    It was never good.
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Based on Kickstarter updates things sound like they're moving along well. She's supposed to have a website revamp as part of it as well but I dunno if that has come up yet.
    Has she hooked up with that Hiveworks business? Because doing so has resulted in a pretty noticeable up in general quality, regarding webpage and other things, as far as other comics doing it goes?

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    nw02_155.jpg

nw02_156.jpg

North World: Epic of Conrad ran as a webcomic in 2007-2008. The original webcomic site is now down, but the comic is available on the author's website. It has also been published by Oni Press as a paperback

aRkpc.gif
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    fojwdgf947lv.jpg

• I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I haven't found the people screaming "CENSORSHIP" to be the same camp as social justice warriors.
    Kind of the opposite.

in addition to being a racist, a homophobe, and a misogynist, scott adams is also an idiot

How dare you call Scott Adams an idiot; he's a certified genius

No, really, a certified genius. At least according to him, when posing as one of his own readers to post literally that statement on reddit

Scott Adams: Not Insane

• EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I haven't found the people screaming "CENSORSHIP" to be the same camp as social justice warriors.
    Kind of the opposite.

in addition to being a racist, a homophobe, and a misogynist, scott adams is also an idiot

How dare you call Scott Adams an idiot; he's a certified genius

No, really, a certified genius. At least according to him, when posing as one of his own readers to post literally that statement on reddit

Scott Adams: Not Insane

Not insane, just an awful person.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I remember really liking Dilbert some years back, and being really bummed when I found out Adams was a misogynist dickhead

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Yeah I really liked the dilbert cartoon show.
    It's like discovering Jayne actor is a horrible person, it really ruins something I really liked before

Psykoma on
  • statlerstatler Registered User regular
    I have a depressingly long list of things like that.

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I'm already bored of people complaining about Win 10, I'm ready to move to the back half of this year when people can start complaining that they didn't get their upgrade when they had the opportunity.
    The Windows 10 update literally destroyed all my data. Despite the fact that I incessantly responded "I do not want to update to Windows 10." So, fuck Windows 10.

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    1466099497-miko.jpg
    Miko hears everything.

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    There is no chance of anyone in the world complaining about missing the windows 10 upgrade because you have to take significant measures to avoid installing windows 10.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I don't know why you would avoid upgrading to Windows 10 anyway

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Windows 10 has worked fine for me. Starts up faster than 7 ever had.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Oh I agree, Windowsbot#53282, Windows 10 is the BEST!

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    While i don't like all features in Win10, and the interface is bit weird in places, it has worked just fine, and is faster than Win7 was.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    I left my PC after booting up to do laundry and some other various chores a while ago

Windows 10 popped up asking if I was ready to upgrade, took a period of maybe 20 minutes of idle window time as tacit confirmation that yes I would indeed like to upgrade, and upgraded for me

I was annoyed at the time

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    It tried installing while I was out of the country for a week. Something must have gone awry because the OS would not boot when I came back. I'll get 7 properly installed over the weekend and upgrade from there

VRXwDW7.png
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Abominable Charles Christopher updated!!!

tumblr_o8vpyhwMK21qb05x1o1_r1_1280.jpg

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    "Gonna need one of you on the tail gun ASAP."
    IJSCpsD.jpg
    http://realscienceadventures.com/

• PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    It's still going!
    2016-06-15-2016-15-06-webcomics-horror.jpg
    Next panel is a zoom out and the wolf is biting out her neck

jCyyTSo.png
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    She was probably a wolf all along

I don't know why you would avoid upgrading to Windows 10 anyway
    Because I don't like the data collection that is enabled by default or the unbelievably obnoxious methods MS has resorted to try to get everyone to install it. Fuck you and your automatically downloading an entire OS.

• Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    My interaction with Win10 has been almost identical to previous versions.

1) Turn on computer
    2) Open browser/steam
    3) Turn off computer

• azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    You forgot the Blizzard front end.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Oh, nice, random refresh of feeds and there was a new Kawaiikochan up.

pObNa1b.jpg
    MASAKA KOJIMA-CHAN
    ~POWER ZENKAI!!~
    Did you see it? The awakened Kojima-sensei!! It’s like a hurricane! It’s like a burning blazing fire! The power of “bishounen” is waking up once more…!! Anyway, “Masaka Kojima” has returned for a setsumei.
    It’s “Death Stranding.”
    We were listening to this nice ongaku.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    My interaction with Win10 has been almost identical to previous versions.

1) Turn on computer
    2) Open browser/steam
    3) Turn off computer

Same, only I never turn my computer off.

JtgVX0H.png
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    whats the appeal of japanese word salad webcrumb exactly

This discussion has been closed.