Options

Are we still looking forward to [Podcasts]? What if I told you... Austin was leaving?

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I am all for allowing dogs to vote, but only if they pay their taxes, have photo identification, and don't have a criminal record.

Photo ID for dogs would be great. Extending the RFID chips that we often use for dog IDs to humans would be even better though.

Let me tell you about the Mark of the Beast

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    I am all for allowing dogs to vote, but only if they pay their taxes, have photo identification, and don't have a criminal record.

Photo ID for dogs would be great. Extending the RFID chips that we often use for dog IDs to humans would be even better though.

I got this
    d5nkfozc1vm9.jpeg

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    My thinking is that only dogs should be allowed vote these days.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Dan: I don't want to be in business

Jeff: We are in business

Dan: No we're not, I've got a t-shirt on

Diarmuid on
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    hang on non-zack teens crew... you guys mention that it shouldn't look like the power comes from the suits

but...the power comes from morphing, which includes the suits

i'm really confused about your position here!!

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    What I THINK they mean is they don't like the imagery of the heavy armor and glow thing because it implies the suits are the SOURCE of the power as opposed to an EXTENSION of it like the old suits

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    yeah like

i prefer to think of them as like, infused with superpower energy, and they just so happen to wear the suits

whereas with the movie costumes it just looks like power armor

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Episode 5: Let Me Tell You About Rose Lalonde

00370.gif
    Luke and Ashley sit down to get a little bit more acquainted with the first prominent female character in Homestuck. We learn about her intense psychological war with her mother, her mom's ironic and infuriating love of wizards, and Rose's creativity in the world of refrigerator magnet insults. Along the way, we talk about some of Ashley's film school misadventures, the uncomfortable "racestuck" controversy, Ashley's deep and abiding love of The Mountain Goats, and a bunch of other silly nonsense that is only tangentially related to Homestuck.

Also, we're on iTunes now! so you can subscribe through them, and you can rate and review us which you should definitely do!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Brad will never finish one of these elusive targets

• Options
    yeah like

i prefer to think of them as like, infused with superpower energy, and they just so happen to wear the suits

it's the difference between "tap into this power and get awesome karate skills and also it manifests you guys suits for some reason" and "get into these suits of armor that MAKE you good at punchy and kicky shit because THEY tap into power"

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    So I just did that Elusive Target while Brad was doing it.

Load in. Go for the security outfit in the laundry near the safe house. Walk in and start casing the joint for the Senator. Locate him. He had two guards and a butler guy walking. I tail them in through the garage and into the first level of the basement. The moment they enter a smaller hallway I chuck a can of tomato sauce at one guard, pull out my silenced pistol, put two in the other guard's head and then two in the Senator then walk out and escape in a Volkswagen Beetle.

Total time, like four minutes. Started after Brad and finished before he failed.

I did luck out though in the hit. The butler saw me, I killed one non-target and I got on one camera.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    They look like suits that someone would build for a team of superheroes instead of suits that people magically morph into

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    they mainly just don't look like sentai suits

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    the one thing I DO like about them is that they have the goofy ass molded mouths

because those things are stupid and kinda creepy and i love them

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    Twitter is so weird

• Options
    Jeff is about to get into some dumb shit on UPF

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    Jeff is about to get into some dumb shit on UPF

A Yakoff Smirnoff line for Zayra...

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    yeah like

it's the difference between "tap into this power and get awesome karate skills and also it manifests you guys suits for some reason" and "get into these suits of armor that MAKE you good at punchy and kicky shit because THEY tap into power"

Is that not how it works

Isn't that why they never do any super stuff outside their suits, they just do regular karate stuff

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    I'm glad Jason is there to yell at Jeff whenever he pulls a new legendary

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I think I would prefer a spider man style weird future fabric over the robo armor.
    I do like the bikini though.

s59kbi2tecg3.png

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

No need, I've read multiple Left Behind books.

...those books are garbage.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    The best thing about this is going to be when Brad immediately goes to buy fifty chests because of this

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    if buying 250 dollars of chests makes you an idiot, jeff is scientifically 1/6th of an idiot

• Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    yeah like

Is that not how it works

Isn't that why they never do any super stuff outside their suits, they just do regular karate stuff

nah, they tap into a morphing power, a grid if you will, and in gaining that power it also throws suits on them

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    we're putting upcs on dogs?

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    we're putting upcs on dogs?

Yes we're calling them barkcodes.

• Options
    No Man's Sky just got pushed back to August

• Options
    me and @WeedLordVegeta are workshopping a real dumb podcast

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    yeah like

Is that not how it works

nah, they tap into a morphing power, a grid if you will, and in gaining that power it also throws suits on them

No I don't think that's correct at all

They have special belt buckles which let them put on magic clothes

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    yeah like

Is that not how it works

No I don't think that's correct at all

They have special belt buckles which let them put on magic clothes

their power is described as morphing, not as like, getting equipped or suiting up or something

they transform

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Overwatch looks great. I like all the characters and the aesthetics and everything. I just wish I gave a shit about team based competitive multiplayer shooters.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

It has been four and a half years since the Chime confronted Rigor on the planet of September, an event that has been dismissed as insignificant, yet simultaneously has served as a key catalyst for immense change in the Golden Branch star sector. Living symbols of unity become increasingly erratic and violent. Empowered operatives, both public and hidden, take action against the most corrupt forces in the sector. Noble leaders threaten their own democracies through charm alone. And in the face of increased stress, daring radicals find themselves struggling to keep their revolutions afloat. And now... a familiar voice, a knock on the door, a reminder that there are threats greater still than tomorrow.
    This week on COUNTER/Weight: A Splintered Branch, A Ringing Bell Pt. 1

Even a watched pot boils eventually...

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I kinda want to buy 50 chests now.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

Official word? Because there were reports a few days ago but neither Hello Games nor any of the retailers said anything

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I guess I should probably work on this podcast if I want it to start in June

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    me and @WeedLordVegeta are workshopping a real dumb podcast

dumber than let's place?

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

Official word? Because there were reports a few days ago but neither Hello Games nor any of the retailers said anything

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/27/no-mans-sky-coming-to-ps4-in-august/

This discussion has been closed.