As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - DLC Podcast Show – Renewables

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - DLC Podcast Show – Renewables

This week Gabe and Tycho create the comic Renewables. Listen to the podcast here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    coombzycoombzy Registered User new member
    PROST-ERITY?!??!

Jerry I am so effing triggered right now bro ;)

• Options
    mistereidmistereid South AfricaRegistered User new member
    I'm with Coombzy - 2 minutes in and I've paused this to look up "prosterity"... I don't know enough to say it's wring, I just can't find it anywhere on the internet is all.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    "prost!" is something you yell in a beer hall. Basically, "cheers!"

He was just screwing with him.

• Options
    GrassHopperGrassHopper Registered User regular
    I'm still not sure he's not jacking with us. He's the wordsmith...how could he get that so wrong?

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    I'm still not sure he's not jacking with us. He's the wordsmith...how could he get that so wrong?

He routinely tells Mike something means something else. It's a kind of wordplay. Showing you both know what a word means and what similar words. Ideally it chains back and forth. It is a kind of game they have a history of.

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    yeah I think this is like when he convinced Mike that Matt Murdock/Daredevil's legal partner was named Froggy Nelson

• Options
    GrassHopperGrassHopper Registered User regular
    Apparently these word jokes are hard to write. Doesn't anyone do double negatives anymore?