As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Homestuck]: Turns out the ride NEVER ends

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    <3

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    CharmyCharmy Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    tdot please @ me when you post asgore covers

Yes this is what I want as well. Asgore is maybe my favourite song on the soundtrack and I just want to hear great covers all day.

I have a twitter.
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
  • Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Okay "Imperator Yuriosa" is really good.

Also might buy a new friend Undertale so he can experience all the feels.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    jesus we just recorded an episode of lmtyahs

oh boy.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    wait what
    Speed's hunger will not be sated by just one.

• Options
    Luke isn't even on it.

The student has become the master.

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    We started when AR got named and we are now in the intermission where Hearts Boxcar shows up.

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Are we saving these until our sessions are done or should we release them concurrently

• Options
    That is entirely up to the three of us.

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    That's why I'm asking you!!!!!!

• Options
    I figured we'd run them concurrently, especially since I'll be doing this at a much slower pace than you two did. They're bonus episodes!

• Options
    I think me and Molly said we could air it on a bit of delay concurrently, so this segment gets released a bit later after we covered it in the Luke&Ashley show.

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    I don't understand, you mean you're not going to do 20+ hours of recording a week?

• Options
    Molly was ready to keep going if she didn't have work the next day.

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    Dude if I didn't have an 8-5 I'd be all up in the shit.

• Options
    I played some MGR earlier today so now I'm just assuming that the end of Speed and Dapper's LMTYAH run went something like
    (if the timestamp doesn't work as usual, go to seven minutes twelve seconds) obviously that comparison doesn't really work as the notion that dapper would be trying to end this is completely ludicrous

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    I think me and Molly said we could air it on a bit of delay concurrently, so this segment gets released a bit later after we covered it in the Luke&Ashley show.

*Sigh* I'll start working on Categorizing the existing episodes and come up with a decent archive schema.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Thank you Jooooooel <3

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Fuck

It sounds like large hands from crystals guy passed away

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Huh?

• Options
    Hoo boy
    In my never ending search for fan art I found some people very adamantly defending Bro as not an abuser and looking back knowing where the comic goes makes that a lil awkward to look at.

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Fuck

sad, but not entirely unexpected

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    Hoo boy
    In my never ending search for fan art I found some people very adamantly defending Bro as not an abuser and looking back knowing where the comic goes makes that a lil awkward to look at.

That's, uh, some fancy mental gymnastics.
    You know, since it was a major character thing where its realization is key to a character's growth.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Baleeted

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    For me, it was easy to write off as just the weirdness of the comic, but the later stuff definitely says "no, this isn't just a joke."

Gvzbgul on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    For me, it was easy to write off as just the weirdness of the comic, but the later stuff definitely says "no, this isn't just a joke."

for me it was that, early on, it's a lot easier to take the narrator's descriptions of the guardians at face value

i.e. dad is a clown, mom is petty, and bro is all about irony

• Options

for me it was that, early on, it's a lot easier to take the narrator's descriptions of the guardians at face value

i.e. dad is a clown, mom is petty, and bro is all about irony
    For me it was a mix of both of these.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Yeah. Ultimately, 3 of the kids have to go through a thing where they realize that their perception of their guardian was entirely mistaken in some way.

It's just that Dave's realization does not involve his guardian being better than he thought.

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular

For a second I thought you were talking about the Handia stuff. :(

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Fuck

Is there anything more than that one guy in his comments saying that's what his friends said

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I don't remember if it ever came up, but it just occurred to me that the reason Mom was trying to vacuum with her unplugged chromed vacuum cleaner (in the dark, IIRC) was probably because she was extremely drunk at the time

as well as being extremely drunk the rest of the time, which I guess has an added parallel with Roxy in how Rose never really calls her out on it (and in fact later takes up the habit herself as a way to reconnect with her mother!)

hell, she didn't even sleep in the same building as Rose, her room just has a bar and a transportalizer to the lab

she tries very hard to be a good mom, I think, but I don't think she really succeeded in that

Dad is a treasure, though, and his fault is mostly just in being extremely plain and a little overenthusiastic in trying to engage in his child's (perceived) interests

Neveron on
  • Options
    Hey, Molly is still reading so can you all spoiler that stuff?

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    Also Lauren did a cover of "Oh! One True Love!" on a stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwo98DKnZb4

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular