Options

I'm not ready for [Chat]

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I am a serene pool of wate-OOOHHH FUUUUUUCK IMMA MISS MY COMMUTER BUSSSS OHFFUCKOHSHITOHFUCKOHSHI-I made it I'm a serene pool of water

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I have acquired a piece of flint and a steel firestriker.

It's pretty awesome. I made sparks.

Don't burn everything.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Nine.

Nine fucking phone calls.

Join the IT department of a health business, they said...

most are fine

my boss is a micromanaging dickhead for some reason after his fucking stroke from falling off the ladder

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I've put my phone on DND

I can still see incoming calls

I'm technically on #15

I'm basically going to get chewed out and maybe even fired for this. But at this point, THANK FUCKING GOD. The other co-owner overheard me throwing a shit fit. I hope to god he relays this to him how pissed I am, because god knows telling my actual manager did absolutely nothing "oh that's just the way he is".

Thanks, that sure as fuck solves my issues.

And every time I've brought it up it to him directly, it gets laughed off. In my review he said "I try not to overdo it and call too much. But we need to have more meaningful communication because sometimes I don't know what's going on." and I said "I think you do call a lot, I think a once a day conversation or meeting would convey more meaning because I could probably get more done and fill you in in one go instead of barely anything for the other several phone calls." In retrospect... that is probably why he didn't give me the larger raise.

I really need to get this job in Colorado.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    I made queso blanco and it came out really boring. I am gonna melt it and add salt, lime, and jalapeño and dip chips in it. That should fix everything.

make chilaquiles with mole and then top it with this

Hmm, I think yes. I will add pulled chicken as well.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    One of the interns is dressed identically to one of my colleagues. They also look quite similar. I've started taking to the intern rather than my colleague twice today.

It must be worse for her, looking into the mirror of lost youth

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Grandfather's funeral today. I don't really know how I feel about this? It was kind of expected? Like, when someone goes into hospital and is just unconscious on morphine for a week and lives past 80, it's kind of transcended really being sad because its basically the best possible way to go.

3 weeks earlier he was walking to the mall by himself because damn it he wanted chinese noodles.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

I have some of those

I have successfully started a fire with them once and only once

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Grandfather's funeral today. I don't really know how I feel about this? It was kind of expected? Like, when someone goes into hospital and is just unconscious on morphine for a week and lives past 80, it's kind of transcended really being sad because its basically the best possible way to go.

3 weeks earlier he was walking to the mall by himself because damn it he wanted chinese noodles.

i didn't know how to feel at my grandparents' funerals either.

But the important thing is for you to be there for support, I guess?

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Eh
    I noticed two of our product families are no longer on our website. And we just recently added a few new products to them too.

That's probably not good.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Danny DeVito drinking from the handwash bowl is my spirit animal.

• Options
    It's kind of surreal watching your sanity leave your mind.

• Options

Shit, you okay, man?

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

At this point I'm worried you'll get a new job, think your free, and then discover the bits and pieces of idiocracy over there and you'll just pick up right where you left off on your ragemeter.

• Options

Shit, you okay, man?

For certain definitions of okay.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

My grandpa had a stroke and then partially recovered, but things were rough after, so he made the choice to go. Signed a DNR, refused food, refused drink, refused all extraordinary measures to save him. He died I think of organ failure from dehydration a day or two later.

He said he was out, said bye to everyone, and departed. What a fucking champion. At his funeral there wasn't a ton of crying because it had all been done already.

I think when someone goes with notice, the funeral is really sad. It becomes an event where everyone looks for closure. But when the death is basically planned, it's much better and becomes a celebration of their life, with way fewer tears. That's normal.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I have some of those

I have successfully started a fire with them once and only once

I made char cloth in an altoids tin a few weeks back and I've been using a ferro rod so I decided I needed to go all in. I've got the char cloth, flint and steel, and some twine/yarn for a birds nest in the altoids tin.

It's pretty badass.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Fuck you @Ludious for being right
    I'm on my way to work this morning and there is a little mazda zipping through traffic.
    They get caught at a light. As I pull up behind them I notice their rear window dead center is a Team Valor logo...
    Surrounding the Team Valor logo is a bunch of big tittied anime chicks in various states of undress..

God dammit all

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

At this point I'm worried you'll get a new job, think your free, and then discover the bits and pieces of idiocracy over there and you'll just pick up right where you left off on your ragemeter.

The only thing that rages me is 3+ phone calls a day from a manager wanting to know what's up. It's hard to tell the owner of a company to go fuck themselves (in polite words). Not so hard with a manager.

At least if it was just a manager I could go bitch up the ladder and get it taken care of. My manager doesn't give a fuck that he's bothering me because he does it to her too. "Oh that's just what he does" is not something you say when one of your high level employees goes "hey I'm having a hard time getting work done because my boss won't leave me alone"

bowen on
  • Options

My grandpa had a stroke and then partially recovered, but things were rough after, so he made the choice to go. Signed a DNR, refused food, refused drink, refused all extraordinary measures to save him. He died I think of organ failure from dehydration a day or two later.

He said he was out, said bye to everyone, and departed. What a fucking champion. At his funeral there wasn't a ton of crying because it had all been done already.

I think when someone goes with notice, the funeral is really sad. It becomes an event where everyone looks for closure. But when the death is basically planned, it's much better and becomes a celebration of their life, with way fewer tears. That's normal.

i don't know if i could pull this off.

By any metric, i'm not particularly attached to life (Don't take it the wrong way, i'm not suicidal or anything) so i think i would welcome death in a similar situation, but at the same time, i'm extremely scared of so many things.....

i dunno!

• Options
    *loses sanity millennially*

• Options
    ALSO! Famous chef on TV, the only canadian chef authorized to import kobe beef just made a kobe steak.

it just looks incredible.

My mouth is watering.

And yet, i probably wouldn't taste the difference.

LOL.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Apparently the registry link was on the evite.

I am god damned stupid.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Fuck you @Ludious for being right
    I'm on my way to work this morning and there is a little mazda zipping through traffic.
    They get caught at a light. As I pull up behind them I notice their rear window dead center is a Team Valor logo...
    Surrounding the Team Valor logo is a bunch of big tittied anime chicks in various states of undress..

God dammit all

That's fucking great.

That's why I'm team power lesbian

• Options
    ALSO! Famous chef on TV, the only canadian chef authorized to import kobe beef just made a kobe steak.

My mouth is watering.

LOL.

Yeah I've had Kobe beef before and I couldn't tell the difference between that and a good grass fed Iowa steak.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

My mouth is watering.

LOL.

Yes you would!

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options

My mouth is watering.

LOL.

Yeah I've had Kobe beef before and I couldn't tell the difference between that and a good grass fed Iowa steak.

Still, i'd like to have Kobe beef once in my life.

i mean, i'm not the decadent type, but........ y'know.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Does it violate the glorious edict if I insult myself?

What I'm asking here is if I can legally violate myself?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Wagyu beef is pretty great. But it's not a protected term as far as I can tell so most of it is just standard beef

• Options
    Six wrote: »

My mouth is watering.

LOL.

Yes you would!

Dude, my favorite kind of cheese is the yellow kraft american "cheese".

• Options
    Plus, i slather my steak (well done) in ketchup anyway.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Right there with ya, Mr Potato Head.

I feel like sandpaper pockets in lava grass.

• Options
    Drez wrote: »

What you do behind closed doors in the privacy of your soundproof room is of your concern not ours

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Drez wrote: »

If I talked to others the way I talk to myself I would have been banned long ago

tyrannus on
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Holy what the fuck who

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    lDr2hTN.jpg

• Options
    21st is a Steak Heretic

• Options

These dog dreams, mirite

• Options

These dog dreams, mirite

Its like prime number cream.

This discussion has been closed.