As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB] USE THE NEW THREAD. LOCK ME, MODERATORS!

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    That's cool Ian. Piss off half of your teammates.

Dimwit.

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Damn it, Ian.

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    "That just wasn't the way we were raised" is the "I'm not racist, but..." of--it's actually just the same thing.

• Options
    There is no joy in Mudville
    Mighty Kinsler has gone yard

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Bradley Zimmer

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2017

After which he laid the bat gently on the ground before walking up and shaking the pitchers hand like a gentleman. He then made sure to tip his cap at each of the baseball men at each base, trotting at exactly 4.6 mph which is in the official rulebook as the gentleman's homerun trot speed. He was sure to tip the home plate umpire a minimum of 5% of that games paycheck then brush the plate off as he crossed it, being sure to only step on it once with his left cleat...the right way.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • Options

After which he laid the bat gently on the ground before walking up and shaking the pitchers hand like a gentleman. He then made sure to tip his cap at each of the baseball men at each base, trotting at exactly 4.6 mph which is in the official rulebook as the gentleman's homerun trot speed. He was sure to tip the home plate umpire a minimum of 5% of that games paycheck then brush the plate off as he crossed it, being sure to only step on it once with his left cleat...the right way.

I can hear the Cardinals fans getting erect as they read that.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Zen takes Carter Capps

I take Koda Glover

Pizzle takes Bruce Rondon

@The Geebs That Knows Everything About Animorphs

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    I got a rock...

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    I got a rock...

...to wind a piece of string around

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I looked at who was in the 69th row on the big board and selected Carl Edwards Jr.

@Jasconius

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Neftali Feliz

@Nirya

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Daniel Hudson

@FortyTwo

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Lightning Round!

Maximum on
  • Options
    I looked at who was in the 69th row on the big board and selected Carl Edwards Jr.

@Jasconius

nice

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Jose Berrios

@Maximum

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I thought you might go Byung Ho Park.

He's been raking in spring training

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Ahaha, I looked up Wily Mo Pena on a lark and apparently he's actually with the Indians for spring training this year.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Lance Lynn

@Angry

• Options
    Why am I reading the comments on this article about bat flipping?

"Sorry fellas but it's our game and when you play over here, you have to show respect. Go ahead and do your thing, just don't get pissed when you get one in the ear hole. It's our pastime."

Fucking white people.

• Options
    i didnt know sportsmanship was the exclusively the portfolio of the white man

• Options
    Telling someone they're going to get a pitch to the head because they flipped a bat is the opposite of sportsmanship.

Also, the only people I've seen that have had a problem with the flash and flair of the younger Hispanic generation of players have been grumpy white people.

And the majority of them do a piss poor job hiding their subtle racism.

• Options
    Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Jung Ho Kang has reportedly been denied a visa to the United States, according to Korean news outlet KBS. Kang has missed all of spring training at this point, and is now questionable to make it to the states for the 2017 season.

womp womp

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Jung Ho Kang has reportedly been denied a visa to the United States, according to Korean news outlet KBS. Kang has missed all of spring training at this point, and is now questionable to make it to the states for the 2017 season.

womp womp

At this point this just gets a big "meh" from me.

• Options
    @Angry your pick timer has expired, feel free to pick whenever you get back to the keyboard

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    oh yeah, i forgot about my pick.

Sean Doolittle

• Options
    @FortyTwo your pick

• Options
    Telling someone they're going to get a pitch to the head because they flipped a bat is the opposite of sportsmanship.

Also, the only people I've seen that have had a problem with the flash and flair of the younger Hispanic generation of players have been grumpy white people.

And the majority of them do a piss poor job hiding their subtle racism.

Make no mistake this is why Eddie Murray got kinda run out of Baltimore his first go around.

Baltimore racism is a particularly stupid and potent vintage.

• Options
  • Options
    Corey Dickerson

@FortyTwo

• Options
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Actually its @Hjorvarthr's turn

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
  • Options
    That's the homerest pic ever.

• Options
    6 days.

Starting to get hyped.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    oh

thats cool

all the jays games are blackouted thanks to rogers on mlb.tv

I guess its a good thing I like watching baseball or I'd be ever more pissed of I spent money for this!!!

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    i involuntarily still pay for MLB TV premium because its a fucking pain in the ass to cancel

but the good news its actually more valuable to me now since I am decidedly "out of market" for Rays games

• Options
    It wasn't hard at all for me to cancel, I just hit a button and it was cancelled. Only really need radio this year so I just got that.