As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

USA Presidential Election 2016: A Day at the Racist

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I'm looking back at the last few candidates and it seems like the GOP generally put together candidates who seem like better lovers than the Democrat candidates. Outside of Clinton and Obama the Democrats have no candidates for an all-star fuckfest, whereas Romney and W both seem like they'd be animals. I mean, that's 2 v 2 sure, but I feel like Gore and Kerry are both detracting from the total score.

Who do you think laid the meanest pipe, like, historically?

Do you go with a softball easy answer like Kennedy? The well-documented fuck machine Warren G. Harding? Or do you gamble on a lesser known?

Did Chester A. Arthur have mad dick game?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    14,900 more Clinton emails have been found (I guess? It sounds like the FBI had access to them the entire time?). Finally, after more than 20 years, they'll have the damning evidence they've needed to sink Clinton's ship.

I'm not sure of the specifics, but my understanding is these emails have already been checked by the Benghazi committee, so I doubt there's anything there or we'd have heard about it already.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    I imagine Obama is a very generous lover

I have to wonder how the stress of being leader of the free world must impact one's lovemaking ability, though

Does it grow more or less powerful?

More, I mean your the leader of the free world you want to liberate the valleys of poon anny.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    captaink wrote: »
    I bet Romney has a legitimate python on him.

Do you think Romney is old school poly, like Mormons of yore?

No no, that's a very offensive stereotype. I but he's just a fuck-wizard. Like, old-school fundamentals applied with aplomb.

Ann always seemed very satisfied.

kr9uo6l9v71e.jpg

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxc_55ur-J4

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm looking back at the last few candidates and it seems like the GOP generally put together candidates who seem like better lovers than the Democrat candidates. Outside of Clinton and Obama the Democrats have no candidates for an all-star fuckfest, whereas Romney and W both seem like they'd be animals. I mean, that's 2 v 2 sure, but I feel like Gore and Kerry are both detracting from the total score.

Do you go with a softball easy answer like Kennedy? The well-documented fuck machine Warren G. Harding? Or do you gamble on a lesser known?

Honestly I'd probably say W is a solid guess. I bet he has a really average penis, but he's the most likely President to have really spent some time learning to get down. Plus he can leverage his natural fun, whimsical demeanour to ensure that intercourse is always a worthwhile experience.

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular

NO NO BAD JOB

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Tim Kaine seems like the better lay between the VPs. Harmonica playing skills obviously correlate to INCREDIBLE oral sex skills. And he'd probably not take it all seriously, and if you can't have fun in the bedroom then what's the point?

• Options

NO NO BAD JOB

mittromneyunzips.mp4

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    What if it turned out that Trump was just

an incredible lover.

Just like, urgent and powerful, yet giving and completely attuned to the needs of his partner. A real non-stop fuck tornado. What if it isn't about the money for Melania? What if it's about that incredible D?

I dunno, didn't one of his wives say that he's basically a never-nude

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    This is what having Justin Trudeau as head of state does to you.

You just can't help but think about it, hanging there, operating behind the scenes.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    Ben Carson has had seven orgasms in his life and he cried each time, standing up with his shirt and socks still on. Like deep, wracking sobs of confusion while his wife just gently holds him and says "sssshhhhhhhh"

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    What about Reagan

You think Nancy was a satisfied woman

I think she was, you know

I think this Republican candidates are better in bed theory has weight

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular

Well, LBJ had a famously gigantic cock, and the swagger to match it.

I'd bet Lincoln fucked like an absolute animal in his younger days.

Then of course there's Taft. Rhymes with...

• Options
    agoaj wrote: »
    This is what having Justin Trudeau as head of state does to you.

You just can't help but think about it, hanging there, operating behind the scenes.

Justin Trudeau is probably great but in like an annoying way. You look at him and go "yeah I bet he can fuck but he's really smug about it."

He probably bought a bunch of books.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016

I have to wonder how the stress of being leader of the free world must impact one's lovemaking ability, though

Probably depends on how much empathy ya got going on.
    Easier for some, to turn off Russians bombing Syrian civilians, or a 14 yr old suicide bomber killing 50 people at wedding.
    I'd be doing way more cuddling/spooning if the job happened to me.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    14,900 more Clinton emails have been found (I guess? It sounds like the FBI had access to them the entire time?). Finally, after more than 20 years, they'll have the damning evidence they've needed to sink Clinton's ship.

contents of 14,900 e-mails: get a bigger dick in 2 weeks, trust me I'm a doctor

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular

Easier for some, to turn off Russians bombing Syrian civilians, or a 14 yr old suicide bomber killing 50 people at wedding.

Yeah but you have the power to launch nukes

Like, you could nuke anyone if you needed to. Nobody is safe. You have the most powerful arsenal of weaponry in history at your disposal, should it be necessary

That's got to get the blood pumping

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular

Lincoln did nothing in bed that could be referred to as "layin' pipe"

sad dudes don't get down like that

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    a friend of mine posted on Facebook "your girlfriend is thinking of Justin Trudeau while you go down on her" and the only response I could muster was "probably"

• Options
    One of the SECRET EMAILS HILLARY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW! Was Chelsea saying the state departments website kind of sucks.

Hilariously she used a pseudonym email address but Hillary calls her Chelsea in the email so good job with that code.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »

Yeah but you have the power to launch nukes

Like, you could nuke anyone if you needed to. Nobody is safe. You have the most powerful arsenal of weaponry in history at your disposal, should it be necessary

That's got to get the blood pumping

I wonder what the nuclear football situation is.

"look buddy, I need you to hang around just in case.
    I mean, uh... You can watch if you like"

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    a friend of mine posted on Facebook "your girlfriend is thinking of Justin Trudeau while you go down on her" and the only response I could muster was "probably"

The proper response is "so was I."

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »

He couldn't have ALWAYS been sad, right? Like, cocky young Lincoln all freakishly strong just givin it to Mary Todd

• Options

too bad ben franklin never got elected president, that guy fucked like a madman

• Options
    There's no way Abraham Lincoln didn't have a monster cock

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    also John Q Adams is on written record saying that he was proud of the American invention of going out in the snow wrapped in furs and fuckin' pioneer style

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

blaft

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Page 93 will haunt me for the rest of my days.

• Options
    Ben Franklin loved to fuck. Loved it.

• Options

blaft

Draft, you know what he'd always blame that short shrivled thingy on. "Bitch its cold in here."

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Ben Franklin loved to fuck. Loved it.

Best part of his Assassin's Creed 3 cameo

• Options
    how many of those revolutionary era guys had VD. probably like all of them, all they had back then was like sheep intestines

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »

The proper response is "so was I."

There are 100% hetero men in the world who are thinking about oral sex with Justin Trudeau ... right now ... gotta be at least five.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Teddy Roosevelt had six kids so he was apparently pretty busy.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »

He couldn't have ALWAYS been sad, right? Like, cocky young Lincoln all freakishly strong just givin it to Mary Todd

mary todd?

hell no, one time somebody asked him where he was headed re: his engagement and he went "to hell, I suppose"

dude probably nailed his first fiancée like crazy though

• Options
    jefferson had something like 20 illegitimate kids

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Ben Carson has had seven orgasms in his life and he cried each time, standing up with his shirt and socks still on. Like deep, wracking sobs of confusion while his wife just gently holds him and says "sssshhhhhhhh"

jerking it to the recordings of him performing brain surgery is the only way he can get off

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Jars wrote: »
    jefferson had something like 20 illegitimate kids

And was a rapist, so there's that.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.