Options

USA Presidential Election 2016: A Day at the Racist

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    trump is in the best health of anyone ever in the history of the world. all his tests came out positive

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    What about the HIV test

• Options
    really, really good. amazingly positive

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Is this like that one girl who tweeted that her HIV results were positive under the mistaken belief that meant she was clean?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    I'm kind of glad that this election has helped bring so much human vileness to the surface. I would much rather have my enemies mark themselves out clearly, than suspect everyone of hiding that evil inside themselves.

Buuuut... that's all coming from the same Viking Spirit Macho Bullshit part of my psyche that thinks I'd do all right in various Apocalypse scenarios purely by virtue of being large and angry. The part of me that just wants to be able to punch people in the damn mouth sometimes, and frankly isn't all that discerning about the reason for doing so, so long as it's framed in a way where legal consequences are unlikely. So that's definitely not a healthy set of impulses to cultivate, and when I hear my inner Einherjar reaching for his warhorn, I try to get some distance from whatever's getting me upset and watch some soothing cat videos or something.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    trump is in the best health of anyone ever in the history of the world. all his tests came out positive

he tested positive for HIV, pregancy, lycanthropy, slight zombieism and is a dracula

the candidate we deserve

• Options
    the dracula part is obvious, we already know about how amazing his dick is

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Trump is now calling for a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton at the Akron rally besides making it feel like 2008 again by really stressing the middle name in Barack Hussein Obama.

This really could backfire.

• Options
    What if it turned out that Trump was just

an incredible lover.

Just like, urgent and powerful, yet giving and completely attuned to the needs of his partner. A real non-stop fuck tornado. What if it isn't about the money for Melania? What if it's about that incredible D?

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Yeah, sometimes you have to wonder

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Tube wrote: »
    I don't believe a single one of those "THIS GUY WROTE THIS THING ON A RECEIPT" stories
    i keep getting people writing "much like your posting" on the tip line. that doesn't even make any god damn sense, i'm bringing you your food in a restaurant. what in the fuck

I do not understand this joke

as you may well know, on these forums there is a common response joke where one person says something is bad and another person replies "much like your posts"

the good pkmn master, wt sherman, is employing absurdist humor by transplanting that joke into a context where it makes no sense

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    I mean my mind can't picture it. It just doesn't make sense. But it could be true! Maybe he knows how to fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck. I don't know if I want to live in that world though. One of the only reasons I can deal with reality is knowing in my heart that Trump is probably a really bad lay

but what if he isn't

what if their were a sex tape of him and Melania

and she just comes like a bassoon

over and over again

because his dick is incredible

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I mean my mind can't picture it. It just doesn't make sense. But it could be true! Maybe he knows how to fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck. I don't know if I want to live in that world though. One of the only reasons I can deal with reality is knowing in my heart that Trump is probably a really bad lay

but what if he isn't

over and over again

Please stop, stop for the sake of me enjoying sex ever again.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular

but what if he isn't

over and over again

he had to learn to be a master of using his dick

because he sure isn't getting anyone off with those hands.

• Options
    Likey you're watching this tape and all you can think is

I wish that were me

I wish Donald were fucking me

• Options
    There are already a lot of people in his voter base who eagerly await the day when he will fuck them

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Well.. I know that libido is somewhat correlated to the length of your digits.
    So it's entirely possible that Trump's tremendously powerful hands also belie other aspects of his bed life.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

I wish that were me

Gitmo is too good for you.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016

but what if he isn't

over and over again

....reedily and with an unmistakable, james earl jones-esque timbre

Shorty on
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    On the one hand, no Jesus Christ how horrifying.

On the other hand, be a small boost in the sense of "If that shit heel can have game, I sure as hell can too"

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    It's kind of strange that candidate for president tend to be so old. For most people 70 is the "wind it down" age.

according to Wikipedia, the average age of Presidents when they are sworn in is about 55 years old, so this election is a real outlier in this regard

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Can we report an admin? This is like a shock image in text form. This is like a thousand goatses.

This is like any video from Russia.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular

I wish that were me

He is.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Can we report an admin? This is like a shock image in text form. This is like a thousand goatses.

this is way more unsettling than a dumptruck full of cows overturning

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »

:( now I'm sad about the cows

• Options
    Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    14,900 more Clinton emails have been found (I guess? It sounds like the FBI had access to them the entire time?). Finally, after more than 20 years, they'll have the damning evidence they've needed to sink Clinton's ship.

• Options
    What if Eva Braun sold her soul for the d

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Tube I'm worried you may have gone off the deep-end

Then again you agreed to moderate this shit hole, so...
    Couscous wrote: »
    Trump is now calling for a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton at the Akron rally besides making it feel like 2008 again by really stressing the middle name in Barack Hussein Obama.

This really could backfire.

Yeah I mean the FBI was kinda supposed to be impartial but it was very clearly a gigantic partisan-politicking thing from the GOP, so like, meh?

Also more emails surfaced so guess that isn't going away weeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Shorty wrote: »

:( now I'm sad about the cows

they were fine, that's how you know they were Russian

e: like they got up and walked away, it was bonks

Shorty on
  • Options
    I'm looking back at the last few candidates and it seems like the GOP generally put together candidates who seem like better lovers than the Democrat candidates. Outside of Clinton and Obama the Democrats have no candidates for an all-star fuckfest, whereas Romney and W both seem like they'd be animals. I mean, that's 2 v 2 sure, but I feel like Gore and Kerry are both detracting from the total score.

• Options
    I bet Romney has a legitimate python on him.

• Options
    I mean I'm sure Kerry does too, but in a way where it's more like a club than an instrument on which the song of fuck is played.

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    tube do you have a daddy fetish

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    This....is a disturbing turn for this thread.

• Options
    Like I bet sometimes Kerry gets surprised by his own penis and jumps a little bit

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular

Do you think Romney is old school poly, like Mormons of yore?

• Options

Yeah but he's Mormon. That means no-nonsense boring boning for the purposes of procreation ONLY.

• Options
    captaink wrote: »

No no, that's a very offensive stereotype. I but he's just a fuck-wizard. Like, old-school fundamentals applied with aplomb.

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    I imagine Obama is a very generous lover

I have to wonder how the stress of being leader of the free world must impact one's lovemaking ability, though

Does it grow more or less powerful?

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    captaink wrote: »

No no, that's a very offensive stereotype. I but he's just a fuck-wizard. Like, old-school fundamentals applied with aplomb.

Ann always seemed very satisfied.

This discussion has been closed.