We have a new update on The Future of the Penny Arcade Forums.

phone posting

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Less than often
    I read but don't usually post from the phone 'cause if I have to quote someone it's always a huge pain to get it right.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Literally every day
    3sam3yeprlkx.jpg

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    I hate phone posting because I always screw dint up petchance

can you feel the struggle within?
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Almost every day
    Drowsiness it's yup much tells full Gary autocorrect right

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    About once every blue moon
    I'd like to thank @Clint Eastwood and @godmode for respecting my feelings and not phone posting while I'm upset

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I post from my computer more than I do from my phone

JtgVX0H.png
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Really often
    Phone posting works great until tags and quotes and such get involved then it becomes a hassle

Get a lot if phone post drafts though

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Less than often
    Who makes calls on their cell phone?

Me

Like I care about a mobile telegraph

Talking is quicker, easier, and makes the tone of the conversation clearer

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    Rarely
    crwth wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    My Cell Phone is just that. A Phone. It tells time and makes/receives calls. I have never posted from it.

what
    check out old man river up here

he must know something

BahamutZERO.gif
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Touch screens are still the devils invention

icGJy2C.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Literally every day
    Haptic feedback

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Really often
    when can I post with my dick

b1ehrMM.gif
    Literally every day
    TrippyJing wrote: »

Haptic Feedback

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Really often
    I used to phone post from work but then I just started browsing at my desk between work projects.

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Literally every day

Hapdick Feedback

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

Hapdick Feeddick

JtgVX0H.png
  • ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Less than often
    I only check my phone when my complexes kick in and I have to go after worrying that maybe I've said something unforgivable

even though it is invariably mild.

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Really often
    Darmak wrote: »

Dickdick Dickdick

Literally every day
    Darmak wrote: »

Dickdick Dickdick

• MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Rarely
    I only ever forum on the phone. I rarely post, so don't really bother abandoning posts.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
    Really often
    Ghostghost Ghostghost

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    There are so many times I start writing what I think will be a quick post and it becomes a rant that demands that I stop and finish it on my computer.

Then I never post the long rant that is more ravings of a madman and less intelligence opinions of someone who has a deep understand and encyclopedic knowledge of the subject.

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I don't even have cell phone reception for the time being. So my phone is only good for wireless internet toilet posting.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Really often
    Gustav wrote: »
    I don't even have cell phone reception for the time being. So my phone is only good for wireless internet toilet posting.

What other kind of posting is there?

ruby-red-sig.jpg
    MadEddy wrote: »

What other kind of posting is there?

Ethernet toilet posting. More of a hassle though.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Almost every day
    Who makes calls on their cell phone?

Drake's exgirlfriend.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Rarely
    Keith wrote: »
    My Cell Phone is just that. A Phone. It tells time and makes/receives calls. I have never posted from it.

what
    t55Vykp.jpg

Pretty much the same model. Almost 15 years old, still works fine. Grandfathered into a great payment plan and at one point I had so many minutes saved up I couldn't pay my bill, Customer Service said they never seen that happen before.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
    I miss my Razor.

aGPmIBD.jpg
    Literally every day
    I remember when EVERYONE had a Razr

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Really often
    I didn't have a razr, but I was super jealous of people who did.

I remember being so god damn psyched when I finally got a cell phone which could use your music as a ringtone.

I even did the thing where you assign everyone in your contacts a different song based on their personality.

Psykoma on
    Literally every day
    I remember getting a copy of Motorola Phone Tools so I could customize my Razr

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    The most exciting phone thing for me was the point when i can put actual music in them

Love my sony errison walkman song

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Really often
    Back in 2012 after my old computer up and shat the bed, I posted from my PS3 for a couple of months.

I tell ya hwut, that browser was a burning garbage pile at launch in 2006, and 6 years of zero development did NOT help things.

I don't even know what my ringtone sounds like. My phone is basically only ever on vibrate.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    this is my current ringtone

https://youtu.be/0Pnl1ulaG5k

6vjsgrerts6r.png

My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    I would put on my hatsune miku ringtone but then i am 30+ years old and don't want people to sic the police on me in public everytime

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Literally every day
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

you have good friends

if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

Christ I could have the Godzilla March as my ringtone. What the fuck have I even been doing with my life?

aGPmIBD.jpg