Options

phone posting

13»

Posts

  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Really often
    Gustav wrote: »
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

    you have good friends

    if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

    Holy shit, I don't think I've ever heard anything that hateful before in my life.

  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    Gustav wrote: »
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

    you have good friends

    if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

    Holy shit, I don't think I've ever heard anything that hateful before in my life.

    no one can hate someone the way @Gustav and i hate each other

    6vjsgrerts6r.png

  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

    you have good friends

    if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

    Is it because of my beautiful Swedish blue eyes? Or that I am a total sham of a person?

    Or a little column A or a little column B?

    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    Gustav wrote: »
    Gustav wrote: »
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

    you have good friends

    if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

    Is it because of my beautiful Swedish blue eyes? Or that I am a total sham of a person?

    Or a little column A or a little column B?

    like you don't know the answer

    6vjsgrerts6r.png

  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Yeah. I'd be shocked if you knew that I had blue eyes.

    The sham part though, is pretty apparent.

    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    Gustav wrote: »
    Yeah. I'd be shocked if you knew that I had blue eyes.

    The sham part though, is pretty apparent.

    I LITERALLY JUST GAVE YOU SHIT OVER A PICTURE OF YOURSELF LIKE

    YESTERDAY

    6vjsgrerts6r.png

  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Fuck. Being alone in the woods for just a few days and I've already lost all conception of time. This doesn't bode well.

    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I use the berserk powerup sound from Doom 3 for my normal ringtone

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W3Wmz0aR0o

    and I use this for my alarm clock

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM

    Both scare the shit out of me every time I hear them and it's hilarious

    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2016
    Literally every day
    Gustav wrote: »
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

    you have good friends

    if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

    Holy shit! Did he kill your puppy or something?

    Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    I used to be kind of embarrassed when my phone would ring in public with the Final Fantasy 7 victory fanfare, as featured in the Advent Children scene with Tifa vs. Punchy!Sephireplica. But then I realized that it probably sounded like it just came from the default sound library to most folks, and for the rest it was kind of a Weeaboo Shibboleth.

    At which point I changed it to just a generic beep sound immediately.

    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Literally every day
    I used to be kind of embarrassed when my phone would ring in public with the Final Fantasy 7 victory fanfare, as featured in the Advent Children scene with Tifa vs. Punchy!Sephireplica. But then I realized that it probably sounded like it just came from the default sound library to most folks, and for the rest it was kind of a Weeaboo Shibboleth.

    At which point I changed it to just a generic beep sound immediately.

    I understand 11 words in this post.

  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

    you have good friends

    if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

    Holy shit! Did he kill your puppy or something?

    I am physically incapable of even saying something halfway mean to a dog.

    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    Gustav wrote: »
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

    you have good friends

    if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

    Holy shit! Did he kill your puppy or something?

    oh no i'd be much crueler if that were the case

    this is base level friend shit

    6vjsgrerts6r.png

  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    AJ's hatred of me in summary

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha-uagjJQ9k

    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Really often
    My ringtone is just the default Moto one because I never really looked into a new one.

    I've had the warp whistle from Super Mario 3 as my text message tone for like 4-5 years now, though.

  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    Gustav wrote: »

    yes i know you are old and busted

    what's your point again

    6vjsgrerts6r.png

  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Almost every day
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I didn't have a razr, but I was super jealous of people who did.

    I remember being so god damn psyched when I finally got a cell phone which could use your music as a ringtone.

    I even did the thing where you assign everyone in your contacts a different song based on their personality.
    I still do that.

    Never had a RAZR. Long live the PEBL!

    sig.gif
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Literally every day
    Gustav wrote: »
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

    you have good friends

    if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

    Holy shit! Did he kill your puppy or something?

    oh no i'd be much crueler if that were the case

    this is base level friend shit

    keep it

    z3dy1qw5wfxf.jpg

  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    Gustav wrote: »
    Gustav wrote: »
    My friends constantly made their ringtone for me awful emo songs to berate me for being a sad kid. Except my one friend who decided to pull Man of Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou. Which I appreciated because at least it was a good movie.

    you have good friends

    if i were to have a custom ringtone for you it would be the limp bizkit cover of behind blue eyes

    Holy shit! Did he kill your puppy or something?

    I am physically incapable of even saying something halfway mean to a dog.

    So it's just mind games huh...

  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    I get annoyed that the phone forums have a function to be able to post photos from my phone, but it posts them full-sized and waaaaaaay too large and I haven't figured out a way to edit them.

  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Literally every day
    Which phone are you using? A lot of phones come with image editing features nowadays, if not you can most likely use an app or some website for free editing

    Peas on
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    Peas wrote: »
    Which phone are you using, most phones comes with image editing features nowasayd

    i dunno, this was on my old iphone and I never really looked in to it i was just angry whenever it came up

    it's probably entirely my fault but that never stops me from complaining

  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I'd post on my phone more if Larlar. So I guess I vote for Larlar.

  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    Lalabox wrote: »
    Peas wrote: »
    Which phone are you using, most phones comes with image editing features nowasayd

    i dunno, this was on my old iphone and I never really looked in to it i was just angry whenever it came up

    it's probably entirely my fault but that never stops me from complaining

    http://tinypic.com
    1f6xqe.png

  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    cheers

  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Rarely
    This is the first time I have ever viewed the forum on my phone. It's bad.

    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Literally every day
    I switched to the iphone for a while last week and it's kinda frustrating posting stuff on it compared to an android phone

  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Really often
    I have an iphone for work and an android for my personal phone. The biggest issue I have with the iphone is I find the screen is too small for my tubby fingers.

    I need to do a ringtone on my personal phone though - I had My Shot from Hamilton but then I switched phones/carriers and haven't changed it from stock. Maybe Tiny Bubbles, that's a classy tune.

  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Rarely
    My ringtone is BB8 because I'm the coolest guy to ever walk the earth.

  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Rarely
    I always post everything because I have no impulse control and everything I say is incredible anyway.

    This is a lie, I have half-finished posts in basically every thread, but either I realize what I'm saying is dumb or I realize it is mean and I am trying to be a better human.

  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Rarely
    Sometimes I wear sunglasses.

    But not recently because I lost them.

  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Literally every day
    My ring tone is currently the Jurassic Park Theme

  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Rarely
    I haven't had my phone off vibrate mode for years...

    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Literally every day
    That's my ring tone but the volume is always down so I never hear it.

Sign In or Register to comment.