Options

Eldad Hagar Appreciation [chat]

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @simonwolf I love that you look like the famous person and Xavier looks like the star struck fan.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Its not fair that I am going to work.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh wow apparently the Battlefield 1 dynamic weather system is client side not server side

FACEPALM

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    rewatched civil war

still think it's great

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    rewatched civil war

still think it's great

These controversial opinions.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Former deputy speaker for the Egyptian House says he's making a car/helicopter. Says it's almost ready. Says he'll fly it.

unnamed-1.jpg

Some people just don't know what to do with themselves when they're not busy thieving.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Pretty sure you thieve to do these things.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    is he making it or is he spitballing helicar dreams and then some contractors are making it

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    my comforter has arrived. it is hot pink. my sheets are bright white. i feel fabulous. @wandering lay with me you whore.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Former deputy speaker for the Egyptian House says he's making a car/helicopter. Says it's almost ready. Says he'll fly it.

unnamed-1.jpg

Some people just don't know what to do with themselves when they're not busy thieving.

Um, is he planning on putting the rotor in the rear? Because that's gonna give him a weird as fuck handling. And by weird as fuck I mean it's gonna be prone to flipping and it's gonna handle like an angry hippopotamus.

• Options
    as long it looks like a helicopter

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    WKQX does a late night DJ set on Saturday night apparently. Discovered while searching through stations on the drive home from installing a coffee maker at work tonight. Talk about a nostalgia hit. Sort of generic clubby, trancey stuff, the kind of stuff a 16 year old in Western North Carolina in 1996 would kill for, since the only music around tended to be country and Pantera. So you go down to the Sam Goody and buy all the $.99 and $1.99 singles you can find in the "Electronica" section, which was about 4 feet of space in the entire store. And maybe 2 or 3 of those are decent so you go back and buy those albums. And you stay up until 2am to watch MTV's AMP. And you search Kazaa for "breezeblock" and spend a few days waiting for the 100 meg files to download on 56k. And you plan to move the hell out of Western North Carolina the first chance you get.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    WKQX does a late night DJ set on Saturday night apparently. Discovered while searching through stations on the drive home from installing a coffee maker at work tonight. Talk about a nostalgia hit. Sort of generic clubby, trancey stuff, the kind of stuff a 16 year old in Western North Carolina in 1996 would kill for, since the only music around tended to be country and Pantera. So you go down to the Sam Goody and buy all the $.99 and $1.99 singles you can find in the "Electronica" section, which was about 4 feet of space in the entire store. And maybe 2 or 3 of those are decent so you go back and buy those albums. And you stay up until 2am to watch MTV's AMP. And you search Kazaa for "breezeblock" and spend a few days waiting for the 100 meg files to download on 56k. And you plan to move the hell out of Western North Carolina the first chance you get.

No I went to Camelot Music and FYE.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

unnamed-1.jpg

Um, is he planning on putting the rotor in the rear? Because that's gonna give him a weird as fuck handling. And by weird as fuck I mean it's gonna be prone to flipping and it's gonna handle like an angry hippopotamus.

I hope they film it.

• Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhHkUg-QCwk

This song is from 97. I think I heard it when I was like. 13. This last 15 years of music has been an embarrassment.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    We're on the side of an oblate spheroid

Weird

• Options
    ronya wrote: »
    is he making it or is he spitballing helicar dreams and then some contractors are making it

Some A, lots of B. All Egyptian materials. Egyptian steel. Cheaper than a tuk tuk!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    the-agony-and-the-ecstasy-of-prince-naseem-body-image-1415214667.jpg?resize=1000:*&output-quality=75

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    my introduction to aphex twin was I care because you do in 95 and I had never heard anything like it and it blew my fkin mind

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

Weird

it's funny if you think about it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

Weird

No that's drugs.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Weird

it's funny if you think about it

Living on a planet makes sense to me

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    my introduction to aphex twin was I care because you do in 95 and I had never heard anything like it and it blew my fkin mind

Okay but have you since had your mind similarly blown and washed. Like I was trying to come up with similarly astounding shit for my headphones and I started picking out classical songs that I appreciated later in life after I had a better understanding of music.

Just. Fuck.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Yeah, real talk, this song still blows me away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPV2njSYuXo

• Options
    By the way, a total of two people reacted to my Jungle Fever still last night.

@DasUberEdward @FroThulhu

I thought you two would like to know.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I guess I should've assumed this was a thing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvznAiKblU

That's actually super-relaxing.

• Options

@DasUberEdward @FroThulhu

I am not sure if this makes us weird or everyone else weird.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016

DasUberEdward FroThulhu

I am not sure if this makes us weird or everyone else weird.

It's better if they are, I think. What's wrong with them? Let's scratch our chins.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    I mean clearly they were reticent to have any reaction towards an engaging photograph because of the uncomfortable implications despite liberal attitudes.

Or not idk

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I heard a loud bang, kind of sounded like a gunshot

Now I hear a lot of sirens, gunshot confirmed

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

unnamed-1.jpg

I like to imagine that the green awning thing is in case of satellites

• Options
    Well, this day got lost quick. Dammit, it's Sunday.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Well, this day got lost quick. Dammit, it's Sunday.

yes but its like a saturday cause monday is labour day

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    if you want to build a helicar from scratch, you must first

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    It feels so good to play Path of Exile again. Team shooter games can go to hell.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    We're on the side of an spheroid

Weird
    ball infections are a pain but luckily it looks like this one is gonna clear itself up soon

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    rewatched civil war

still think it's great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCXUbQ4JjXI

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    It feels so good to play Path of Exile again. Team shooter games can go to hell.

who hurt you, SOTAR

This discussion has been closed.