As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Legend of [Phalla] - Game Over. The Village Wins.

1235714

Posts

  • Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Me too, that gives MrT 5 votes. Never mind!

    Ghostly Clockwork on
    FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

    HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Day 2 - An Infiltrator falls!

    The adventurers spread across Hyrule without hesitation, cutting their way through monsters without abandon. The dug their way into dungeons, forcing aside any opposition as they drove towards the pieces of Triforce that would lead them to be the saviors of their realm. Pieces were gathered, adventurers were happy, and as a whole, the realm took one step closer to peace.

    It wasn’t only the adventurer group who was on the move, however. Agents of Ganon had gotten wind of a band of merry men (and women) who were seeking out the Triforce pieces, and they would stop at nothing to prevent that from happening. And so, ObiFett found himself walking down a path when a swarm of octoroks appeared, completely surrounding him and quickly defeating him, his quest ending before it even really began.

    The adventuring group quickly responded to the infiltration, and descended upon MrTLiscious. Surprisingly, as they grabbed what appeared to be another adventurer, a shimmer of illusion dropped, and Dodongo appeared instead. A quick battle occurred, which ended with Dodongo spitting out one final curse before collapsing to the ground.

    Elsewhere, discrider was just standing in front of the dungeon, working up his courage to enter it. He felt a sharp pain, and a warm sensation in his stomach. It wasn't until red started staining his green outfit that he realized what had happened. Someone slinked away into the shadows as he collapsed to the ground.

    Player Deaths:
    ObiFett - Swarmed!
    MrTLiscious - Mob Justice
    discrider - Assassinated

    Updated PMs are going out to all.

    AustinP0027 on
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    So as you can see the People's Front of Hylia has superb and unwavering instincts in defense of our people and their history against the Ganon-supporting oppressors.

    Ganon ite domus!

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    OoOoOoOOoOOOOOoooOOoOoO
    Curses.
    Now my plans to claim being a vote-bombing Chicken will never see the light of day.
    OoOOOoOoOoOoOooOOOoOOOO

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Some sorta sentient internet aggregator
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Sorry discrider, i murdered you.
    You're probably mafia for the infinitieth time in a row anyway.

    Turns out you weren't mafia, what a shock!

    I'm the vig, get in touch etc

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    All PMs should be out, please let me know if you didn't receive one.

    Also, notice to @Matev for not voting.

  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    it's curious that obifett, who was close to eating the vote, was the mafia target....

    discrider
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    OoooOooOoooOoo

    I forgot what this feels like

    OoooOoOOoOoOoo

    WACriminalcorvidae
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    better kill obi again just to make sure.....

    MartossWACriminalGrunt's GhostsCythraulCantidediscriderBurnagePredaBrodyFry
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Yep.

    Obifett I'm sure you are a zombie now!

    premium
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Sharing a clarification I was asked via PM.

    Access item's aren't required to be specified when exploring. If you are exploring a location that requires an access item, and have that access item, you will be allowed in that dungeon without designating it as your item brought along. This means you are able to take a dungeon item in when exploring these dungeons.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    So it looks like exploration results are probably not random but fixed depending on where you went. Share what you got with premium, guys.

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

  • schussschuss Registered User regular
    It's a little TOO quiet around here, we aren't supposed to fully RP Link...

  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Hey, listen!

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

    Steam: Korvalain
    AustinP0027premiumFry
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Brody

    WACriminalCythrauldiscrider
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    Okay, schuss

  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    I've been keeping fairly quiet today because my last minute vote change (which was intended to be a joke!) now makes me look incredibly suspicious.

    I'm going to throw a vote on Martoss, because they seemed to get noticeably jumpy yesterday when somebody voted for them.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    corvidae wrote: »
    it's curious that obifett, who was close to eating the vote, was the mafia target....

    With MrT and (unknown) as the mafia it's not crazy they'd target a pretty good and notable player coming off a game he won for the village.

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Maybe the mafia were the ghosts last game venting their frustration at their inability to kill him last game. That narrows the mafia pool down to everyone except bliss.

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    As everyone is voting, please also let me know if you want a long day over the weekend or keep normal single days.

    Either can work in my end.

  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Maybe the weekend should include Monday or Friday or something. Both kids are sick, and we have family events both days so I won't be around much. So extended at worst is my vote.
    Burnage wrote: »
    I've been keeping fairly quiet today because my last minute vote change (which was intended to be a joke!) now makes me look incredibly suspicious.

    I guess someone's vote count was off or something, I didn't go back to check, but I found it hilarious that three of us at the same second all decided crap a tie and apparently retied it.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Maybe the mafia were the ghosts last game venting their frustration at their inability to kill him last game. That narrows the mafia pool down to everyone except bliss.

    Also schuss, ZH, and anyone else who wasn't in Portend. :rotate:

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Maybe the weekend should include Monday or Friday or something. Both kids are sick, and we have family events both days so I won't be around much. So extended at worst is my vote.
    Burnage wrote: »
    I've been keeping fairly quiet today because my last minute vote change (which was intended to be a joke!) now makes me look incredibly suspicious.

    I guess someone's vote count was off or something, I didn't go back to check, but I found it hilarious that three of us at the same second all decided crap a tie and apparently retied it.

    Clearly mafia collusion.

    Phyphor

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

    Steam: Korvalain
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Maybe the mafia were the ghosts last game venting their frustration at their inability to kill him last game. That narrows the mafia pool down to everyone except bliss.

    Also schuss, ZH, and anyone else who wasn't in Portend. :rotate:

    Also also everyone who died the last night. Why must you pick apart my ridiculous theory.

  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Maybe the mafia were the ghosts last game venting their frustration at their inability to kill him last game. That narrows the mafia pool down to everyone except bliss.

    Also schuss, ZH, and anyone else who wasn't in Portend. :rotate:

    Also also everyone who died the last night. Why must you pick apart my ridiculous theory.

    Also also also the host of the game.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

    Steam: Korvalain
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Maybe the weekend should include Monday or Friday or something. Both kids are sick, and we have family events both days so I won't be around much. So extended at worst is my vote.
    Burnage wrote: »
    I've been keeping fairly quiet today because my last minute vote change (which was intended to be a joke!) now makes me look incredibly suspicious.

    I guess someone's vote count was off or something, I didn't go back to check, but I found it hilarious that three of us at the same second all decided crap a tie and apparently retied it.

    Clearly mafia collusion.

    Phyphor

    Wait, "clearly mafia collusion, let me vote for somebody unrelated to that"?

  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I voted for the person who had no apparent reason to vote for me but did so anyways. Mafia collusion was said somewhat in jest, and I'm also at work. This way, if I end up being to busy when I get home, I still get a vote in.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

    Steam: Korvalain
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I'm not sure I buy it was a joke Burnage

    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    Sir Fabulous
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    I voted for the person who had no apparent reason to vote for me but did so anyways. Mafia collusion was said somewhat in jest, and I'm also at work. This way, if I end up being to busy when I get home, I still get a vote in.

    Because Navi is terrible and deserves to be voted out, obviously

    38thDoe
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    I don't have much of anything to go off of since i got super lucky with that vote switch last night.

    i'll go Ebum until something else comes along.


    I'm okay with a long weekend night, or with the normal 24 hour-ish period... Whatever works best for everyone else is fine by me

  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I'm going with Burnage because his reasoning for voting for Martoss seems unlikely.

    I'm okay with extended or normal length for the weekend.

    Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • schussschuss Registered User regular
    Burnage for a poor attempt at a tie vote and being around at vote close. ONLY VIGS, VAGRANTS AND GANNONS MINIONS HANG ABOUT AT NIGHT!

  • MartossMartoss Registered User regular
    I'm not sure what to make of all the vote switching shenanigans last night. We know that Cythraul voted for a villager though. So that's interesting.

  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Martoss wrote: »
    I'm not sure what to make of all the vote switching shenanigans last night. We know that Cythraul voted for a villager though. So that's interesting.

    Martoss
    That's an amazingly silly reason.
    I think you know most people vote for villagers most of the time. Otherwise games would be over in a couple of days.

    Cythraul
  • MartossMartoss Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Martoss wrote: »
    I'm not sure what to make of all the vote switching shenanigans last night. We know that Cythraul voted for a villager though. So that's interesting.

    Martoss
    That's an amazingly silly reason.
    I think you know most people vote for villagers most of the time. Otherwise games would be over in a couple of days.

    Yes I understand that players will usually vote for villagers, but Cythraul was the third on the Obi bandwagon. At a time when MrT wasn't in danger, this would be a very safe vote that helps ensure the village votes out a villager. Of all the votes that happened on Obi, Gizzy, and MrT, this is the one that sticks out to me the most.

    I'm just trying to work with the limited information we have available.

  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Martoss wrote: »
    At a time when MrT wasn't in danger

    You mean, at a time when MrT had ZERO VOTES?

    Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    And technically I looked at the player list and saw Obi signed up before me, so I voted for him. I didn't know the count at all at that point, I was at work.

    Cythraul on
    Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • MartossMartoss Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »
    Martoss wrote: »
    At a time when MrT wasn't in danger

    You mean, at a time when MrT had ZERO VOTES?

    Exactly. It was easy to jump on any bandwagon because the Mafia didn't know they even had to worry about saving MrT.

    I can totally see scenarios where you aren't mafia, Cythraul, I just thought it was worth pointing out another option instead of jumping on one of the other votes that had just cropped up before I posted.

  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Hey I'm 3rd on the wagon, I don't blame you :P

    Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    Martoss
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    I kinda wanna vote for 38th for the last minute vote on Obi, but that's already a crazy suspicious move and I don't think 38th would do that.

    Plus he defended me on this page. Voting for him now just seems like a dick move 8-)

    [Edit] Man I can't type today...

    Cythraul on
    Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
Sign In or Register to comment.