Options

[TV]BINGPOT!

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Mr Robot is so good

s01e08/9 question
    Ok, so we know that Elliot is confirmed to be seeing and imagining things at this point. But what I don't understand is whether/how the meeting in the car between Mr Robot and Wellick actually happened.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Mr Robot is so good

s01e08/9 question
    Ok, so we know that Elliot is confirmed to be seeing and imagining things at this point. But what I don't understand is whether/how the meeting in the car between Mr Robot and Wellick actually happened.
    Mr Robot is just a persona of Elliott's that has a physical manifestation to him

You ever see Mr Robot doing something on his own, that's Elliott

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I love Conan

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Blacklist s3

Wait, why did Ressler turn sexist all of a sudden?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I love Conan
    Conan O'Brien Can't Stop is one of my favorite documentaries ever

such a fascinating dude

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    Blacklist s3

Need a bit more context, i saw all the episodes as they aired but i dont know what this comment is referring too and would like to discuss it.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    Blacklist s3

Need a bit more context, i saw all the episodes as they aired but i dont know what this comment is referring too and would like to discuss it.
    Drexel.

Ressler's all, "Women are wired to want babies."

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Oh man

https://youtu.be/wLtMUUUQhIg

Look at this garbage

Straightzi on
  • Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

I keep wanting a good new show from SyFy...it just never happens.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    mmmmaybe channel zero?

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    That cyberpunk one that Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are making looks pretty alright

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Z NATION!

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    the expanse seemed good. I never got around to finishing it though

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Oh man

https://youtu.be/wLtMUUUQhIg

Look at this garbage

GONNA WATCH IT

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    I almost tagged you in that post

I know you have a weird unholy love of Van Helsing related media

• Options
    Zonnie just likes cheesey sci fi

that show is right up my alley too

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I almost tagged you in that post

I know you have a weird unholy love of Van Helsing related media

Are you referring to his love of the cinematic masterwork that is Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing?

Because that's the least unholy thing there is!

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I remember Jesus as barely being mentioned in American Gods

• Options
    Tube wrote: »

Yeah, he's a blink and you'd miss him in the original and in the Author's Preferred Text for like, maybe an additional paragraph

They've also stated that they're expanding fairly minor characters Bilquis and Eostre though, so clearly things are changing pretty significantly

And of course, they haven't cast a bunch of major characters (primarily from later in the book)

Like, there's no Sam Black Crow or Hinzelmann or Whiskey Jack yet

I'm guessing they'll all be later season characters, but still, it's throwing me off

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Now that I finished Stranger Things I am trying to decide if I want to watch more farscape finally tonight or something else I started and never finished.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Now that I finished Stranger Things I am trying to decide if I want to watch more farscape finally tonight or something else I started and never finished.

FARSCAPE

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I have three whole seasons of that to get through still! That's intimidating!

• Options

SPACE MUPPETS

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    lq4q7b40okhs.jpeg

Oh come on south park

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular

Wow. I am genuinely jealous. You have so many great moments still to be seen for the first time.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm still surprised people still watch South Park.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

Yeah, he's a blink and you'd miss him in the original and in the Author's Preferred Text for like, maybe an additional paragraph

They've also stated that they're expanding fairly minor characters Bilquis and Eostre though, so clearly things are changing pretty significantly

And of course, they haven't cast a bunch of major characters (primarily from later in the book)

Like, there's no Sam Black Crow or Hinzelmann or Whiskey Jack yet

I'm guessing they'll all be later season characters, but still, it's throwing me off

I feel like if you're turning a single book into a television series, you'd almost have to expand a bunch of characters. That's a lot of time to fill following just a single character.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    South Park is as good as ever. The whole last season was fantastic.

That safe space song, lmao.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I can't find it online but I just saw a commercial on TV for Cadbury milk chocolate bars and I swear to Christ it was a whole shitload of the miners/minors from Galaxy Quest eating chocolate and freaking the fuck out, like exactly those little dudes from Galaxy Quest

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    I'm still surprised people still watch South Park.

there will always be lame white people

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I am watching Farscape right now! Just got to the "split" sequence in season 3.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I can't find it online but I just saw a commercial on TV for Cadbury milk chocolate bars and I swear to Christ it was a whole shitload of the miners/minors from Galaxy Quest eating chocolate and freaking the fuck out, like exactly those little dudes from Galaxy Quest
    this one?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skifxNPFBsk

of note-
    another video of the same ad, titled "Two suns in TV commercial" with a video description of "Hello. While enjoying the 2016 Rio Olympics games on CBC (Canadian TV station mainstream media), this commercial for Dairy Milk candy bars intrigued me. Right at the beginning, keep your eyes on the horizon, watch the sky to the left of the rocket as it takes off. Note the two suns. Then enjoy the rest of the commercial with the crazy alien sugar buzz dance.
    Of interest is the subtlety of the two suns, especially at this time with so much information and hype on the web regarding the approach of Nibiru/Nemesis. That's all for now. Take care. Oh."

Gvzbgul on
  • Options
    hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    I also started Farscape for the first time recently. Weird! The forum hive mind is working.

Only a few episodes in so all I can say for sure is that it has dope puppets. Jailed cthulhu and mandabled vendor are highlights so far.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I also started Farscape for the first time recently. Weird! The forum hive mind is working.

Only a few episodes in so all I can say for sure is that it has dope puppets. Jailed cthulhu and mandabled vendor are highlights so far.

I am always thinking about Farscape. Stick with it and you are in for a treat!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Finally watched Galavant since it's all on netflix now. Pretty good show, dunno why nobody was talking about it back when it was on.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Finally watched Galavant since it's all on netflix now. Pretty good show, dunno why nobody was talking about it back when it was on.

People were!

I talked about it!

• Options
    Yeah, if only people talked about it.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Right? I feel like I never heard anything about it, maybe it wouldn't have been cancelled if more people had talked about it!

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
This discussion has been closed.