As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Good Good McElroy Family of Products

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Devilled eggs are so good

ehfnhlpj7gym.jpg

?

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Yes that is exactly it

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Right, just making sure we're on the same page.

7qmGNt5.png
  • Options
    You have to try one now.

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Would you call a waffle house a diner?

I probably would

No. It's very clearly a house.

Walf a house to be specific

• Options
    edited October 2016
    I'll be honest with you Veldrin, the sulphur smell is kind of putting me off.

I mean..look at this thing

7mrr2bzo2rbq.jpg

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
  • Options
    Go on, it's ok

Just stick it in your mouth and swallow

It's best if you get it all at once

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Oh for pete's sake.

You hard boil the egg, cut them in half length-wise, mix the yolks with mustard, mayonnaise and salt/pepper, fill up the egg whites with the fluffy yolk mix and sprinkle paprika on top.

GOD.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Oh for pete's sake.

You hard boil the egg, cut them in half length-wise, mix the yolks with mustard, mayonnaise and salt/pepper, fill up the egg whites with the fluffy yolk mix and sprinkle paprika on top.

GOD.

Nah, you torment and harass the egg with mean jokes.

Bedeviled eggs.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Go on, it's ok

Just stick it in your mouth and swallow

It's best if you get it all at once

Hang on I'm pretty sure I know where this DVD is going....this whole thing has been a ruse!

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
  • Options
    Oh for pete's sake.

You hard boil the egg, cut them in half length-wise, mix the yolks with mustard, mayonnaise and saltpeter, fill up the egg whites with the fluffy yolk mix and sprinkle paprika on top.

GOD.

Yeah sorry Snick, this is actually correct.

• Options
    OHHHHH

right

I'll try not to be disappointed.

7qmGNt5.png
  • Options
    MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    My roommate is listening to TAZ now, and I'm getting text messages like, every twenty minutes.

She's on The Crystal Kingdom, near the end, and I just got
    The Fuse in Noel's chest holds a HUMAN SOUL

I'm totally guessing that, but it seems kinda feasible.

no wait it TOTALLY IS OMG

OMG! [referring to No3773 being in Phandolin]

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • Options
    Oh for pete's sake.

You hard boil the egg, cut them in half length-wise, mix the yolks with mustard, mayonnaise and saltpeter, fill up the egg whites with the fluffy yolk mix and sprinkle paprika on top.

GOD.

Yeah sorry Snick, this is actually correct.

Thank you Veldri.... hey, WAIT a minute!

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Chincy House is the worst house

It's like someone took Hufflepuff and said "Nah, too ambitious."

D:

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Chincy House is the worst house

It's like someone took Hufflepuff and said "Nah, too ambitious."

D:

I awesomed this because it's a fantastic burn, but I have to admit, having seen some pictures of Chincy House, it looks pretty nice.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    LMTYAE spoilers
    Hearing Luke try to figure out the ending to Eva just makes me realize how completely off the rails that show gets. Also you should have strung Luke along on the number of angels a bit longer.

Show question: Did you do End of Eva in one big episode or in multiple chunks?

• Options
    Danny O'Dwyer's first outing for his NoClip venture is coming next week and judging by the trailer looks to be pretty solid, especially if you enjoyed the behind the scenes doc he did for Overwatch earlier in the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtzQ9e7uPY

7qmGNt5.png
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Man finding a group in roll20 sucks.

Oh, cool, this game has two slots open! Oh, you apply by basically making a character and posting it in a forum thread along with tons of other people until whoever is running it picks someone. And even though this game is supposed to start in four hours, none of the people who have been applying for the last week seem to have gotten any replies.

Cool. Great.

If you're really interested in starting something up, I might be down. Not sure if it would be better to recruit here in SE or over in Of Dice And Men maybe.

I'd be down as well. Though I'm not very experienced with d&d.

We should grab "Dex Dynamo" and maybe Blankzilla and do a wrestling themed adventure...

I mean I do own both World Wide Wrestling and the International Incident expansion

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Best feature of Pocketcasts is setting your own start point

I haven't heard the full MBMBaM intro in a looooooong time

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Best feature of Pocketcasts is setting your own start point

I haven't heard the full MBMBaM intro in a looooooong time

But what if you forget they're not experts and try to follow their advice?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    What's up you cool baby.

• Options
    NeoToma wrote: »
    What's up you cool baby.

People kept making that joke at Travis and I legitimately forgot that was a MBMBaM thing

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    NeoToma wrote: »
    What's up you cool baby.

People kept making that joke at Travis and I legitimately forgot that was a MBMBaM thing

your unnatural podcast machinations have untethered you from the zeitgeist!

Theodore Floosevelt on
    f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    at least you don't listen at 2x speed

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Everyone with Pocketcasts go set MBMBaM to start at exactly 42 seconds and try and tell me that's not some satisfying efficiency

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Everyone with Pocketcasts go set MBMBaM to start at exactly 42 seconds and try and tell me that's not some satisfying efficiency

does that skip the intro song too? I need that song, it's a great podcast intro song

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options

does that skip the intro song too? I need that song, it's a great podcast intro song

but not the best one

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Would you call a waffle house a diner?

I probably would

Waffle House is half a diner, because it's essentially half of a Denny's.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    the true pod crime is that WHM talks before their intro so you can't dependably skip their theme song, which is generic trash

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options

That said, I have listened to us at 2x speed while editing stuff and 1) it sounds hilarious and 2) I know most of our voices well enough to be able to pick them out by cadence and inflection, even when otherwise warped beyond recognition.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Whoa goddamn I was not expecting Titanfall 2 to get 5 Stars from Big Jeffrey

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

https://youtu.be/zaz7idgHJsM
    Here's exactly what I get the second I press play on an episode

You get just enough of a splash of it

6F32U1X.png
  • Options

That said, I have listened to us at 2x speed while editing stuff and 1) it sounds hilarious and 2) I know most of our voices well enough to be able to pick them out by cadence and inflection, even when otherwise warped beyond recognition.

...WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THIS

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS

I HATE YOU DAD

• Options
    Whoa goddamn I was not expecting Titanfall 2 to get 5 Stars from Big Jeffrey

blank you should get it on pc so we can play togethererrerererer

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    LMTYAE spoilers
    Hearing Luke try to figure out the ending to Eva just makes me realize how completely off the rails that show gets. Also you should have strung Luke along on the number of angels a bit longer.

Show question: Did you do End of Eva in one big episode or in multiple chunks?

One ep of commentary and one ep of wrap up.
    I felt worse that I was getting an Eva fact wrong then the satisfaction lying to Luke about that brought me.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options

...WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THIS

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS

I HATE YOU DAD

Audacity even has a speed slider on the toolbar. I definitely still preferr to listen to it at normal speed to verify balance and if I'mcleaning up anything or trying to correct timing on a conversation, but it's great when you're trying to reach a certain point in the audio or just spotchecking.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    the true pod crime is that WHM talks before their intro so you can't dependably skip their theme song, which is generic trash

I like their song! That band wrote it just for them!

This discussion has been closed.