As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] 2016 Season Summed Up in a Single Photograph

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    "foot-to-ball"

What is this?

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Sorry, all joking aside, I'm sure that she is a very nice lady.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    finally, now I have a shot to date rodgers

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    admanb wrote: »
    Y'all know she had two kids and has also made a fuckton of money on business ventures? She may not have a type of talent you care about but that doesn't mean she's a failure.

You're being real shitty to a very successful woman in a thread about grown men making millions of dollars playing foot-to-ball.

And some of that success included her being (or acting like) a complete moron with her former moron husband on a reality TV show

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Sup NFL thread

Turns out a woman who just started where I work is the sister-in-law of Eric Dickerson

I was pretty amused when I found that out. Thanks for reading my anecdote.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Eric Dickerson got banned from his own franchises field

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    So did charles Oakley. Im on team dickerson

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Y'all know she had two kids and has also made a fuckton of money on business ventures? She may not have a type of talent you care about but that doesn't mean she's a failure.

You're being real shitty to a very successful woman in a thread about grown men making millions of dollars playing foot-to-ball.

I thought we were just trying to flip the bullshit narrative on its head, ie it's romo's fault she didn't do well (whatever that means) rather than blaming her for his perceived lack of success. Because really it means fuck all that they dated, and whoever thinks otherwise is a goose.

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Pellaeon wrote: »

I thought we were just trying to flip the bullshit narrative on its head, ie it's romo's fault she didn't do well (whatever that means) rather than blaming her for his perceived lack of success. Because really it means fuck all that they dated, and whoever thinks otherwise is a goose.

Your joke was funny and yeah that narrative is stupid.

But it got a bit gross after that. That's all.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    That picture reminds me that I always - always - confuse Olivia Munn for Olivia Wilde and am always surprised when I see a picture of the right one.

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Pellaeon wrote: »

Your joke was funny and yeah that narrative is stupid.

But it got a bit gross after that. That's all.

Fair enough.

Also gross, Tremaine Brock arrested for domestic violence, cut by the niners. Keeping that SF tradition alive.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Apparently the Patriots, when Gillette Stadium was built, only left enough space above the scoreboard for 4 championship banners. Now that they've won a fifth, they're having trouble deciding where to put the new banner.

If they're taking suggestions, I've got at least one idea on where they can stick it.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Masamune42Masamune42 Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Apparently the Patriots, when Gillette Stadium was built, only left enough space above the scoreboard for 4 championship banners. Now that they've won a fifth, they're having trouble deciding where to put the new banner.

If they're taking suggestions, I've got at least one idea on where they can stick it.

Goodell's office?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Masamune42 wrote: »

Goodell's office?

That depends. Does the sun shine there?

Because my feeling is it needs to be a place where the sun does not shine.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

Goodell's office?

Like a bathroom? That seems like an odd place.

• Options
    just let Brady wear it like a cape

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Don't let Kraft show the banner to Putin, it will end up hanging in his office.

• Options
    Masamune42Masamune42 Registered User regular

Goodell's office?

Well, he is an ass.

But I'm going with the "let Brady wear it like a cape" idea now.

• Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Fashion it into a sleeveless hoodie for Darth Bill.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    They should send the XLIX banner to Pete Carroll with a card that says "Thanks for not running the ball".

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

Well when one of their players goes on a tear through town I wonder what then
    As the NFL had the bright idea to move them there

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    St Louis suing the league http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/st-louis-suing-nfl-over-rams-relocation/article_501e2349-c9c9-5a70-9743-2583f89948d9.html
    The city, the county and the Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority are suing the National Football League over the relocation of the Rams 15 months ago.

The 52-page suit filed Wednesday in St. Louis Circuit Court lists the National Football League and all 32 NFL clubs as defendants and seeks damages and restitution of profits.
    The suit claims St. Louis has lost an estimated $1.85 million to $3.5 million a year in amusement and ticket tax revenue with the departure of the Rams. It says the city also has lost about $7.5 million in property tax and $1.4 million in sales tax revenue, plus "millions" in earning taxes.

Although it doesn't provide dollar amounts for St Louis County, the suit says the county has lost out on hotel tax, property tax, and sales tax revenue because of the departure of the Rams.

League has to see the lawsuit through to the end. Settling would be real stupid because San Diego and Oakland would immediately file their own suits

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I thought the city of Oakland filed one under negotiating under bad faith against the Raiders and Mark Davis

• Options
    Suing for what, $20 million, give or take? Divide that by 32 owners and you have what amounts to something that Jerry Jones wipes his ass with in the morning.

• Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    If you're going to do that, you might as well go all the way and rip the dollar amount right out of the bullshit marketing materials the team and league tossed at you. How would they even dispute that, it's their own projection?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Who decided that amount? Doctor Evil?

• Options
    St Louis must be broke

• Options
    Dan Rooney died

• Options
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Lol don't need a court case when the tabloids already found you guilty

• Options
    I just thought it was great to see the E-Lie pun in the wild

• Options
    I don't understand why he would have anything to do with this. He makes so much money with endorsements on top of a pretty damn hefty NFL contract.

It makes no sense.

• Options
    I don't understand why he would have anything to do with this. He makes so much money with endorsements on top of a pretty damn hefty NFL contract.

It makes no sense.

Maybe he's in deep with the mob.

• Options
    Could you actually imagine Eli Manning trying to deal with the mob?

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    lions unveiled some new uniforms

I think they look pretty damn good

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Could you actually imagine Eli Manning trying to deal with the mob?

He'd be a terrible mobster, because all of his messages would get intercepted by government officials.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Holy shit, the jury found Hernandez not guilty in the 2012 double murder

This discussion has been closed.