As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

U mad?

• Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I wish for world peace

t4om57yjx9vv.png

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I wish for world peace

33+-+Jasmine.jpg

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Decomposey wrote: »
    You now also get frequent hurricanes and 100 degree summers.

You have one wish left on the monkey paw.

Well we already get the 100 degree summers

Yes with 100+% humidity too.

The entire east coast is a putrid swamp, your summer are our summers.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    A thought crosses a lot of people's minds "oh I'll just go north in the summer, it'll be cooler and milder!"

And then you find yourself heading into the arctic north after crossing into Canada before it's even noticeable.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    Was supposed to hear back from the University I interviewed applied to work at by 4PM Today as to whether or not I got the job.

It's going on 5 and I've gotten nothing. If the answer is no at least call so I can know if I can spend my weekend drunk and sad or not.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Yeah the coast is warm because of the Gulf stream right? I mean that far north.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    In the spirit of being less mad about the state of the world...

I have successfully called all of my congress creatures, and told them how I feel about the traitors to democracy that make up the republican party.

And I feel better for doing something. I encourage others to do the same.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I slipped on some ice walking into work and bailed my coffee

Life is so unfair

Every friday morning I get a hot breakfast on the way to work as a treat.

This morning I got a sugary chocolate coffee and a grilled beef and cheese panini. The sandwich came in one of those cardboard clamshell takeout containers.

Roughly a third of the way through the sandwich, while working, I bumped the coffee which tipped over and emptied itself right into the sandwich container, soaking the sandwich.

In one fell clumsy swoop I lost my coffee and ruined my sandwich.

Thanks Obama.

• Options
    apparently someone hijacked my credit card that I rarely use to order $200 worth of makeup from L'Oreal

awesome

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    apparently someone hijacked my credit card that I rarely use to order $200 worth of makeup from L'Oreal

awesome

I just wanted to look nice for our anniversary.

• Options
    should've told me bby

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular

awesome

In the thief's defense, cheap makeup is really bad for your skin. So from their perspective, it probably feels like robbing the rich to give to their pores.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    A newspaper delivery guy boxed my car in when he double parked to make his deliveries. I know it's 5 in the morning, but I have to get to work. Just use a hydrant or a bus stop like normal delivery drivers. Or park in front of the building you're actually delivering to.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Jedoc wrote: »

awesome

In the thief's defense, cheap makeup is really bad for your skin. So from their perspective, it probably feels like robbing the rich to give to their pores.

I hate you so much.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

awesome

I hate you so much.

Entirely fair.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Hit a patch of black ice late last night while riding my bike and skidded halfway across the parking lot. Of course some had to see me and asked if I was alright. Only my pride was hurt, only my pride.

My knee is killing me, I can walk and bike with little difficulty, but I can't put much more weight on it.

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    I was asking one of the other cooks today whether he had made a batch of risotto because I needed some for a little light prep I had to do; he said, 'Yeah, sure it's on the top shelf.'

To which I responded, 'Oh, on one of the large trays?' and held up both hands to signify said large tray we use to cool down the risotto after cooking.

One of the other prep cooks, a loathsome shrew of a woman, slammed the door to the cooler open and the edge caught me on my wrist. After I few moments of numbness, and then sharp pain, then several people asking if I was okay, I determined that it was the wrist-based equivalent of hitting your funny bone. The shrew failed to apologize or even look at me.

My GM had his regional boss in today and saw the entire incident. He did nothing.

I would cheerfully eat popcorn if both of these people were to be savaged by starving, schizophrenic hyenas with bad dental hygiene.

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    I'm mad. I'm mad at the asshole who drove a 40t truck into a christmas market earlier tonight, killing 9 and wounding 50 people. Goddamn cowardly piece of shit

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I was asking one of the other cooks today whether he had made a batch of risotto because I needed some for a little light prep I had to do; he said, 'Yeah, sure it's on the top shelf.'

To which I responded, 'Oh, on one of the large trays?' and held up both hands to signify said large tray we use to cool down the risotto after cooking.

I feel like I'm either missing something in this first story, or we're missing another sentence to it?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular

I feel like I'm either missing something in this first story, or we're missing another sentence to it?

The cook who directed Darth Waiter to the top shelf was not at fault. It's the shrew and the general manager who are assholes in this story.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    Kupi wrote: »

The cook who directed Darth Waiter to the top shelf was not at fault. It's the shrew and the general manager who are assholes in this story.

oh so it was reaching for said shelf when shrew got him with door? I am caught up, pardon my brain farts.

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    I'm mad at the US electors. Not only did they fail in their duty to prevent an unfit narcissist backed by foreign powers from taking office, there were more faithless electors on the democratic side than the republican. Three for Colin Powell, of all people, and one for Faith Spotted Eagle, who is apparently some native activist from Standing Rock. Oh, and a couple who tried to vote for fucking Bernie Sanders because they couldn't handle that their special snowflake candidate lost in the primary.

• Options
    Felonious PrimeFelonious Prime CanadaRegistered User regular
    So this happened, cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/two-boys-11-and-13-killed-in-spruce-grove-murder-suicide-1.3904439, i know the mother in passing, not friends but not strangers either, she is good friends with my oldest sister. As an atheist I question my faith/lack of faith because i want the p.o.s father to suffer for this.

Impotent rage is all I have, fuck people, we are the worst.

• Options
    Yeah, i'm pretty mad about the electoral college too. But I think the democratic electors going for Colin Powell were going for someone the republicans could theoretically also agree on. The rest of them though, fuck 'em.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    I'm mad because every election people bitch about the electoral college then 2 weeks after a new president takes office everyone forgets about it.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    So this happened, cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/two-boys-11-and-13-killed-in-spruce-grove-murder-suicide-1.3904439, i know the mother in passing, not friends but not strangers either, she is good friends with my oldest sister. As an atheist I question my faith/lack of faith because i want the p.o.s father to suffer for this.

Impotent rage is all I have, fuck people, we are the worst.

what a fucking piece of shit

• Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    my hands are hurting a lot, and the generic psoriasis medication that I know for a fact works costs 75 goddamn dollars.

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Man, my nephew was in Berlin during the terror attack. He's okay though. Don't really know more than that right now. But I'm certainly feeling a bunch of blinding fury.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    I broke my glass water bottle and I'm upset

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

BUT POCKETS FOR DAAAAYYYZZ BITCH!

• Options

BUT POCKETS FOR DAAAAYYYZZ BITCH!

true

true

I could actually fit a water bottle in my pocket and that might have kept it from breaking actually

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Raining out but I still needed air in my tires because they're about 10 PSI under recommended. Also it is raining very hard and I was on one street for half an hour because some people didn't know what hydroplaning was so the police shut down two lanes at the stoplight to deal with that mess.

Finally get to the gas station a mile from my van pool dropoff. I see the sign that says they'll supply free air only with a gas purchase so I wait my turn in a long line because everyone needs gas when it's about to flood apparently. Get my 2 gallons or so, go in to the attendant, and ask him to turn on the air pump. He does so. I go back out, drive around to get to the pump because jackasses don't know how to form a cohesive line that's not blocking both lanes of traffic, and steel myself to endure the elements. In the dark and wet I fumble around with the air hose and try to get the damn thing to stay attached to the nozzle. I finally set it somewhat secure if I don't move too much and press the trigger. The motor immediately turns off and air stops coming out. It had been maybe two minutes since the attendant flipped the switch inside.

By this point I was extremely angry and just got in my car and went home. I still need air in my tires though, I'm driving up north on Saturday for three hours so that is not debatable.

• Options
    I mad cause thought holiday forum went til new year's :(

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

Younger me would be mad about having no plans on NYE since I'm out in the country visiting family. Current me is stoked because I have no plans on NYE since I'm out in the country visiting family.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

I wasn't ready for the magic and friendship to stop sparkling yet ;_;

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I've been playing warhammer games, the emperor teaches that friendship is magic and magic is heresy

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    fuck vermintide on max difficulty

• Options
    Mr KhanMr Khan Not Everyone WAHHHRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

I wasn't ready for the magic and friendship to stop sparkling yet ;_;

The magic of friendship is currently mad about all the hatred it sees in the world, that's why you get a short holiday this year.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Every time I see a car going slower than the flow of traffic in the #1 lane with cars passing it on the right en masse I get 100% irritation mode

You would think I could just get over it by now but somehow I am cranky every time

Biggest peeve

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Every time I see a car going slower than the flow of traffic in the #1 lane with cars passing it on the right en masse I get 100% irritation mode

You would think I could just get over it by now but somehow I am cranky every time

Biggest peeve

Nah, it's a big problem here too. If you're not overtaking, get the fuck out of the overtaking lane. The absolute WORST is when some utter dildo tries to overtake a truck going about 20km/h slower than the signposted speed limit but they are scared of the truck so they go past it 1km/h faster than the truck itself is travelling. Firstly you're slowing the rest of us down, secondly, the slower you go past it the more time you have to be next to it, surely you'd try to minimise that seeing as you're so scared of the truck that is being driven by a professional who very much does not want to get in an accident thank you very much just go past and get the hell out of their way (and ours too) for goodness sake...

This discussion has been closed.