Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How do you display your pins?

OlerheadOlerhead KrytentonAustraliaRegistered User regular
Yesterday, while enjoying a buffer day between PAX Aus and returning to work, I decided that keeping all my pins stored on a PAX scarf bound up inside another PAX scarf was probably not the greatest method. Especially since it made me woeful at keeping track of what I actually had. Enter my cork board, which I spent the rest of the day trying to put in some sort of pattern and changing my mind repeatedly about what that pattern should be.

Here is a terrible photo of my board. All my tradin' pins are currently still on lanyards waiting for me to get a book-bag for them:

n0nzjgaqtl9i.jpg

It made me wonder what everyone else does. Do you keep them all in a bag for when you go to PAX? Do you have an elaborate shadow box? Do you have a room full of them and you just roll around on them and cackle maniacally? Bury them in the backyard?

agentcooperzerzhul

This discussion has been closed.