As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Y'all I keep repeating myself, keep repeating myself in this [Chat]

• Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited April 2007
    The Cat wrote: »
    CrimsonKing needs to learn that no one cares what his opinions are because said opinions are retarded.

Plus, he's never backed a single one up. The only thing separating him from the legion of banned trolls is lack of motivation. He just doesn't post enough.

That may be the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    CrimsonKing needs to learn that no one cares what his opinions are because said opinions are retarded.

Plus, he's never backed a single one up.

Oh he "doesn't have to, because they're opinions". That's exactly why that's all he ever contributes, because he doesn't want to back shit up, because he can't.

Funny thing though, most of the people I know who smoke are smarter than him. So if they're fuckwits, what's he?

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    A very special boy?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Plus, he's never backed a single one up.

Oh he "doesn't have to, because they're opinions". That's exactly why that's all he ever contributes, because he doesn't want to back shit up, because he can't.

Funny thing though, most of the people I know who smoke are smarter than him. So if they're fuckwits, what's he?

A pro-lifer.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    A very special boy?

He seems to think so, at least. People like him are a problem in society.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Aemilius wrote: »
    A pro-lifer.

Most likely not a pro-lifer so much as an anti-women-having-a-career-other-than-"mother"er, frankly.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    A pro-lifer.

Most likely not a pro-lifer so much as an anti-women-having-a-career-other-than-"mother"er, frankly.

What's the difference?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I love posts from people who get owned in an argument and go into 'martyr' mode, trying to make it sound like the person attacking their points was personally attacking them.

Then they turn around and admit they weren't reading what was being written. I mean ololololol.

I have missed this forum <3

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    A pro-lifer.

What's the difference?

Most pro-lifers aren't aware of the consequences of their position.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Aegeri wrote: »
    I love posts from people who get owned in an argument and go into 'martyr' mode, trying to make it sound like the person attacking their points was personally attacking them.

Then they turn around and admit they weren't reading what was being written. I mean ololololol.

I have missed this forum <3
    *hugs*

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    A pro-lifer.

What's the difference?

I wonder. I think the pro-life stance goes somewhat hand-in-hand with a more regressive view of women's "purpose" (as if there could be such a thing), value to humanity (instead of just you know, thinking of them as people), etc etc.

Maybe they don't realize that pro-life is a way to support these ideas, maybe they do, but I think a great deal of pro-lifers are also "anti-women-having-a-career-other-than-'mother'er"s. At least that's been my personal experience.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Maybe they don't realize that pro-life is a way to support these ideas, maybe they do, but I think a great deal of pro-lifers are also "anti-women-having-a-career-other-than-'mother'er"s. At least that's been my personal experience.

Mostly just the loud ones, who are a minority. The quiet ones tend not to have any idea what's going on in any part of the issue, hence being quiet about it and on the wrong side.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    A pro-lifer.

What's the difference?

I wonder. I think the pro-life stance goes somewhat hand-in-hand with a more regressive view of women's "purpose" (as if there could be such a thing), value to humanity (instead of just you know, thinking of them as people), etc etc.

You know, one of the interesting debates I remember reading about in history in New Zealand, many years ago, was if women should be given painkillers during childbirth. I recall the primary argument against such a practice was just that God decided that Eve should suffer during childbirth and thus it would be wrong to give them painkillers.

I'm still rather stunned at that argument even today.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Frightening thing is that there are people who, even today, think like that.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    It's New Zealand, dude. The New land of Zeal.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Nonono, it's New Zeal and... :?:

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Actually I don't know anything about New Zealand. That just seemed like the obvious answer. Their political climate may not reflect the name, as far as I know.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Nonono, it's New Zeal and... Lord of the Rings

?

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Aegeri knows!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Why doesn't Epic want people to play Gears of War online?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

They hate you and your dog, plus your kitten.

Cliffy B came to my house just the other day and beat the everloving shit out of me for turning on my 360 with GoW in it, that's how seriously he takes his job.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Take me down to Paganitzu City, where the grass ain’t green, and the girls ain’t pretty

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    edited April 2007

They hate you and your dog, plus your kitten.

Cliffy B came to my house just the other day and beat the everloving shit out of me for turning on my 360 with GoW in it, that's how seriously he takes his job.

I swear to god that's what the next patch is going to be.

--

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the question before you today is a simple one. Besides pointing to traditional fossil forms, or DNA polymorphism, or tonsils, or domesticated animals, or gene sequences, or male nipples, or common sense, how does one prove evolution?"

Oh, Harvey Birdman

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    RandomtaskRandomtask Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Morning, [chat].

What's the good word? All New And Zealous?

Randomtask on
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it.
    - Soren Kierkegaard
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I should be allowed to think :whistle:

stilist on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Sometimes I wonder about the way in which I use the internet to interact with people.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Sometimes I wonder about the way in which I use the internet to interact with people.

Don't.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the question before you today is a simple one. Besides pointing to traditional fossil forms, or DNA polymorphism, or tonsils, or domesticated animals, or gene sequences, or male nipples, or common sense, how does one prove evolution?"

Oh, Harvey Birdman

Clearly, evolution is wrong because I can pull a huge sounding probability out of my ass and the chance of that probability occuring is too low, so clearly Goddidit.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I might aswell see what you dregs of humanity are up to whilst I finish my coursework.

Hello [chat].

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    I should be allowed to think :whistle:

You're not paid to think. A mindless worker is a happy worker. Shut up and do your job!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    I might aswell see what you dregs of humanity are up to whilst I finish my coursework.

Hello [chat].
    I am going to get some cereal shortly, and hello!

stilist on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Hello [chat].

This dreg is using his power brick to keep the dregs of his hot coccoa warm.

Randomtask on
    - Soren Kierkegaard
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Hello [chat].

What kind of cereal? Is it grrrrrrrrrrreeeaat?

(such a terrible joke)

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Hello [chat].

(such a terrible joke)

Breakfast is no joking matter.

Randomtask on
    - Soren Kierkegaard
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Oh, Harvey Birdman

Clearly, evolution is wrong because I can pull a huge sounding probability out of my ass and the chance of that probability occuring is too low, so clearly Goddidit.

A magic-man dunnit.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    I was really confused this morning when I clicked on the Fornicator thread thinking it was the [chat] thread.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Randomtask wrote: »

Hello [chat].

(such a terrible joke)

Breakfast is no joking matter.

I hear breakfast prevents AIDS.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Breakfast is for champions!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I hear breakfast proves that extinction is bullshit and that evolution never happened.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Oh, Harvey Birdman

A magic-man dunnit.

Man, that Harvey Birdman episode is awesome.

Also, this is equally as amusing satire (painful font though): Wrathful Dispersion

Aegeri on
This discussion has been closed.