As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Should there be an SE++ edible treat exchange this year?

PeenPeen tw1tch0rzoccasionallyRegistered User regular
edited November 2016 in Social Entropy++
Interest has been waning the past few years and it's a fair piece of work for me to put it together. Do people still want to do it or should we put it out to pasture?

Should there be an SE++ edible treat exchange this year? 16 votes

Yes, I want to send strangers my wares.
43%
Raijin QuickfootHeadCreepsPeenjgeisNoisymunkIronKnuckle's GhostCello 7 votes
No, I don't have time and/or have lost interest and/or have no holiday spirit.
37%
BedlamRingoZoelDidgeridooDisruptedCapitalistSCREECH OF THE FARG 6 votes
What's a cookie exchange?
18%
Clint EastwoodRehabTrippyJing 3 votes
Peen on

• TurambarTurambar Avocado at law Registered User regular
    Define "edible treat" :winky:

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I voted yes even though I'm not sure I'd participate yet.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I voted for Paris Hilton

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• PeenPeen tw1tch0rz occasionallyRegistered User regular
    Turambar wrote: »
    Define "edible treat" :winky:

It was traditionally called a cookie exchange but people wanted to send a variety of things so we've switched to straight edibles. If it can be mailed and it's festive then it's fair game.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I think last year Cello and I were the only canadians interested, and she's gone so I don't think a canadian one would be feasible.

• DidgeridooDidgeridoo Registered User regular
    No, I don't have time and/or have lost interest and/or have no holiday spirit.
    I voted 'no' because I wasn't personally interested in doing one, although I've participated in the past. Seems like there's a lot of potential for issues with homebaked goods as opposed to the regular gift exchage. HOWEVER

as soon as I pressed that vote button I realized that's a pretty shitty thing to do. "Hey everyone, I don't think there should be a treat exchange because FUCK YOU I'm not personally invested in one so there shouldn't be one!"

I cannot take that one back though, and now the world can see that I am a Scrooge McNoFunBakedGoods person.

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I've done it the last two years and want to do it again! Ho ho ho errybody eat my foods.

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    What's a cookie exchange?
    Dude......edibles.........dank...

SCREECH OF THE FARG
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I dunno. I signed up for one of these a few years ago, but haven't signed up the last few times they had one.

For me, I could go either way.

Ok so there's 7 of you, we can still do a semi-respectable exchange. I'll leave this up for a few more days and if a few more people say they're in then we'll mail all cookies. Or bring them all to my house. If you all want to have a cookie party at my house that would be fine as well.

Last call for votes, opinions, etc...