As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

sexy pokemon [chat]

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    yooooo

Cabinet Battle #3 is like damn

This shoulda been in the show

Hamilton YOU COMPROMISED

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I STILL have that recurring dream where I'm in high school or college and I've done something to fuck up and I'm not going to graduate.

Adult AH that shit don't matter. Go back to sleep.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited December 2016
    syndalis wrote: »
    Breath of the Wild looks interesting in that the Wii U version could very well be the superior one simply because it won't be running on a mobile chipset in a 250 dollar device.

I wonder if these videos are running on Switch hardware, hence the jank.

The Switch is going to be less powerful than the Wii U?

nobody knows for sure, but the price rumored and the form factor + mobility lead me to think that there will be a choice of "less powerful than the Wii U" or "similarly powered to the Wii U with 2-3 hours of battery life".

Neither seem like good options.

Or Nintendo could try to go the loss leader route.

edit: but even so, there are simple physics constraints at play regarding size, power, battery, etc. that come into play well in advance of price.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    rockrnger wrote: »
    I'll take the lack of agrees/awesomes on my bag balm post to mean that you're all going to Tractor Supply or Amazon to order it now.

I like Boudreaux's Butt Paste.

ir8j0yno1hj2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I wish sound didn't make any sound

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Does anyone else get unseasonably angry at video ads that interrupts your Spotify groove

Adblock on phone pls

• Options
    True Story:

When my wife worked at a hotel, someone checked in under the name Rusty Shackleford.

She also had a lady check in carrying nothing but two suitcases full of industrial bug spray, and she's pretty sure they once stopped a hitman from possibly assassinating African royalty.

Fact.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Why can't Amazon just show me my orders in the order that they will ship/are estimated to ship. God damn it, Amazon.

Also, I guess Tuesday is a big day. The Last Guardian, sure, but also the new Southpark game!

edit: No, that was delayed. It says 12/6 on my budget. Whee.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    I STILL have that recurring dream where I'm in high school or college and I've done something to fuck up and I'm not going to graduate.

Adult AH that shit don't matter. Go back to sleep.

yeah I have a recurring dream where I'm in high school and kinda stressed about getting things done then near the end of the dream I remember I already graduated back in my home state and don't have to do any of that crap and I'm like why am I here ugh just wake up already

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i guess i have to do some christmas shopping pretty soon.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    the guy i do my 01 ffl transfers through signs all his emails "rusty shackleford"

it's awesome

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    There are so many attractive human NPCs in the pokemon games why would you need to get off on the pokemons.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    They should make a sitcom shot on a Star Trek ship. Mundane bullshit in an extraordinary setting.

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Does anyone else get unseasonably angry at video ads that interrupts your Spotify groove

Adblock on phone pls

No, because I use Napster and there are no ads. Are you PAYING for Spotify? And you still get ads? Or is this some free shit?

iPhone definitely needs Adblock, though. I can't even read important news like You'll Never Believe Who This Celebrity Voted For on my phone because it is so laden with advertisements, it looks like a goddamned Geocities site. Or Myspace before they relaunched to the 2 people that now use it.

• Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »

I did a lot of mine for my family. I need to continue stalking my secret santee, though.

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Homely gather Greta continues to wade waist deep in undead with her stone hammer.

Emergent narrative ho!

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    So in kind of one of those dear god moments driving into work listening to NPR today.

Spoilered because this is just super sad and like huh.
    They were talking about the San Bernardino attacks. And of the things first responders do is turn off the cell phones of the dead so they don't constantly ring. And one of the victim's fiancee is a crisis counselor and knew this. She called his cell phone and it went straight to voice mail. And from that she knew her fiance was dead.

And I am just like, wow....

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

I'm easy, dude, I take amazon gift cards np np

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

I'm easy, dude, I take amazon gift cards np np

I heard that you were easy

re: gift cards

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Good Morning, [Chat]

- I would watch a movie based on Shivahn's dream. Written and Directed by Richard Kelly.
    - I pressed play on Ludious' dog clip. My dogs flipped their shit and started barking, I assume because they thought the jingle of the collars were dogs outside somewhere.
    - Bag Balm is also great for dog paw pads when they get dry and cracked, but don't let them lick it off. Just rub a little in.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

I'm easy, dude,

Taking this THE FUCK outta context

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Houn wrote: »
    Good Morning, [Chat]

- I would watch a movie based on Shivahn's dream. Written and Directed by Richard Kelly.
    - I pressed play on Ludious' dog clip. My dogs flipped their shit and started barking, I assume because they thought the jingle of the collars were dogs outside somewhere.
    - Bag Balm is also great for dog paw pads when they get dry and cracked, but don't let them lick it off. Just rub a little in.

I was actually thinking that it'd make a really good setup for either a narrative game or a written story

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Why can't Amazon just show me my orders in the order that they will ship/are estimated to ship. God damn it, Amazon.

Also, I guess Tuesday is a big day. The Last Guardian, sure, but also the new Southpark game!

edit: No, that was delayed. It says 12/6 on my budget. Whee.

I bought a PS3 for The Last Guardian. Now it's finally out, only one console late, and I'm not sure I will even pick it up this week because I have all this Final Fantasy to play. Maybe if reviews are surprisingly gushing, though I'm kind of expecting its development cycle to show some warts.

• Options

Adblock on phone pls

No, because I use Napster and there are no ads. Are you PAYING for Spotify? And you still get ads? Or is this some free shit?

iPhone definitely needs Adblock, though. I can't even read important news like You'll Never Believe Who This Celebrity Voted For on my phone because it is so laden with advertisements, it looks like a goddamned Geocities site. Or Myspace before they relaunched to the 2 people that now use it.

I pay for Spotify but what I'm referring to is autoplaying videos on shit like the guardian that play while you're browsing

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    the guy i do my 01 ffl transfers through signs all his emails "rusty shackleford"

it's awesome

The guys at the place I bought the little badger were all cracking up that I had to fill out gov't paperwork for a survival rifle.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Back to the rhythm of the funky jam
    DJ KOOL IS WHO I AM
    :whistle:

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

Adblock on phone pls

All advertising is assault.

• Options
  • Options
    *snip*

*snip*

Play this for them.

It's the gateway to Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHc288IPFzk

• Options
    Also I meant to type unreasonably but unseasonably works

• Options
    edited December 2016

Adblock on phone pls

I pay for Spotify but what I'm referring to is autoplaying videos on shit like the guardian that play while you're browsing

That's gross. Dump that shit and get Napster. No ads at all. They'll occasionally push new music suggestions to you as a notification, but that's it.

Drez on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

I

I

I never knew

I never knew this is what I truly wanted, in my heart

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    *snip*

*snip*

Play this for them.

It's the gateway to Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHc288IPFzk

Hrm.

Decisions.

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Breath of the Wild looks interesting in that the Wii U version could very well be the superior one simply because it won't be running on a mobile chipset in a 250 dollar device.

I wonder if these videos are running on Switch hardware, hence the jank.

The Switch is going to be less powerful than the Wii U?

nobody knows for sure, but the price rumored and the form factor + mobility lead me to think that there will be a choice of "less powerful than the Wii U" or "similarly powered to the Wii U with 2-3 hours of battery life".

Neither seem like good options.

Or Nintendo could try to go the loss leader route.

edit: but even so, there are simple physics constraints at play regarding size, power, battery, etc. that come into play well in advance of price.

The WiiU is based on an 8 year-old AMD GPU, though. It is incredibly weak, even if Nintendo cheaped out and used a Tegra K1 instead of a newer Nvidia design I'd have to imagine the worst-case scenario is performance parity?

• Options
    Yeah, they didn't even look up. No shits given for the duck army.

• Options

someone didn't see Southland Tales

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

No Man's Shepherd

• Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »

I

I

I never knew

I never knew this is what I truly wanted, in my heart

pls

it's zelda of course you did

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    Zampanov wrote: »

someone didn't see Southland Tales

Such a weird movie that I can't not watch when it comes on tv.

This discussion has been closed.