So there's this guy who's the new president-elect. I think he's called Trump, but it's hard to say, because whenever someone speaks his name the only noise that emanates forth is the black screech of a thousand lunatic crows, flooding through the ragged hole that has been torn in the fabric of reality.
This thread is for discussing President-Elect Trump, the fascinating spectacle of his transition team, and the grim tapestry of madness that is his administration. It is not a thread for discussing:
- The election that just transpired
- Hillary, Bernie, Stein, Johnson, or other people who were not elected
- How the Democrats can fight against Trump
Other items of note:
- That thing where you post something clearly off topic and say "there's nowhere to post this so I'll just put it in here lolz"? Do not do that thing unless you want to eat an infraction. Seriously, it will not go well for you.
-Do not inline an entire article. God invented urls for a reason. Posting a paragraph or two is fine.
- Be excellent to each other. This should go without saying, but you know. Srsly. Do not be dillholes, you dillholes.
Now get posting. Trump has been a busy little beaver in the last 24 hours, and there is much to discuss.
Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."
I make tweet.