Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Sopdet is pretty easy with dark Athena. Just match 3 dark orbs and maybe a combo more or two and she'll die in three hits.

In fact, all the descended challenges were easy with dark Athena :)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Alt pull on Heroine. Elgenubi.

I'll take it.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    AhiMahi wrote: »
    I used Shiva team to get pass Sopdet. Just need to do exactly 4 combo. 5+ means delays from Ech girl and start all over again.

Last level of challenge dungeon was easier than I thought with Shiva team.

I almost cleared the last level on the first try but then the boss survived with 5% HP and I got no dark skyfall.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    So the takeaway I'm getting is that if you have Dark cards that fit Athena's leader skill, then she's worth buying; and if you have ideal subs, then you can go far(ther).

@AhiMahi can you give details on your Shiva team?

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    I'm running Shiva Drag with Dantalion, Dark Ares, Homura, and Echidna.

I just did 3 pulls, got Elgenubi, Kuvia, and Mito. Really happy to have Elgenubi as she can replace Homura once I've got her set up.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Heffling wrote: »
    I'm running Shiva Drag with Dantalion, Dark Ares, Homura, and Echidna.

I just did 3 pulls, got Elgenubi, Kuvia, and Mito. Really happy to have Elgenubi as she can replace Homura once I've got her set up.

And kuvia can replace echidna
    Just fill in with magnitude whatever you were trying to stall past

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I will have to look into DAthena. I do have the points, and no other MP monster, but I have some solid subs for it: Double Yomi, Loki, Persephone, Hades(?), Durga, DMeta, Okuni(needs a lot of work), Typhon.

I'm a bit light on water orb makers, but I'm thinking I could sub in Nut or Andro to make it work(?)

Typhon isn't great, wrong type for Dath's leader bonus. He is, however, a great inherit

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    The challenge mode reset is imminient! Don't forget to run the quick/easy challenge modes (Hera, Zeus, Legendary Earth, Mech Athena, etc.) tonight.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    mech athena is easy?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I need some help now...I pulled Yukimura Sanada and need to know which evolution to use for Krishna. Also, I have too many good red subs for Krishna.

Right now: Yamato, Elgenubi, Gadius, Hino Kagutsuchi

Choices: Sanada, Horus, Urd, Rozuel, Set...Guan Yu...Belial...Red Riding Hood...Harley Quinn?

I actually have two of Set. So I could theoretically make the new one into the new evolution. Right now I've got Urd inherited on Krishna, Guan Yu on Gadius and Set on H.K. So I could swap those inherits around (or move any of those to my team).

Any advice here?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Fire/Fire for a row team. If you want to stack orb enhance awakenings you are covered with Elgenubi.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Fire/Fire for a row team. If you want to stack orb enhance awakenings you are covered with Elgenubi.

Her awakenings are really nice. Absolutely dropping her into Krishna team once I have her max skilled.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Krishna is pretty good in the enhanced orb department. Matching 9 enhanced orbs with just his 10 awakenings is 2.31 modifier, adding Elgenubi to the team brings that up to 2.849 and at that point your enhanced orbs is pretty excessive and you want to get subs with rows or TPA. If you can spare the stones for a couple pulls getting Kuvia from the heroine REM is a real nice TPA fire card and if you do get her you might want to look at Shiva Dragon.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So the R/R evolution for Sanada, makes sense. Where do I fit him into the team though? Yamato is great and makes hearts that I always need. Just went over Elgenubi. Gadius is my bind clear. And HK has ridiculous stats and a great skill.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    FOLDERSSSSSSS!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Didn't have time to do much this morning but I did make one of the folders a Descended/Dungeon folder and shoved all those cards in there. I'll figure out the remaining folder later, once I can look at sorting options.

Glory be, today is Wednesday and it's time to farm masks for Revo Pandora and Revo Kushinada.

• Options
    I'm basically going to have rem/usable cards, then descended evo materials, then fodder should be left to sit in the "not set" folder

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Didn't have time to do much this morning but I did make one of the folders a Descended/Dungeon folder and shoved all those cards in there. I'll figure out the remaining folder later, once I can look at sorting options.

Glory be, today is Wednesday and it's time to farm masks for Revo Pandora and Revo Kushinada.

I did the same thing.

Box 1 is for "finished" cards (at least max level, if not max everything else), 2 for any dungon drop, "not set" for stuff I'm working on.

Also, new ults for Ars Nova and Goetia are out. Easy 7x leads, very handy for new challenge modes.

Save your easier challenge mode runs for this weekend when the +15 egg PEM is going live. Double duty stones and farming pal points.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    One of my folders will be a "working/wishlist" folder so I can remember which cards I was supposed to be working on.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular

Oh yeah, masks. Thanks for reminding me!

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Pulled Navi the other day. Thought that would be it for this rem, but the infusion of challenge stones got me to pull again. Got Ilmina!

• Options
    Ok so for real did they increase the ilmina rate

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Oh thank goodness, they changed the daily dungeons at last. Time to farm up about a billion dub-mythlits.

• Options
    I forgot the specifics of the daily dungeon QoL. Don't they guarantee a drop of their high value material now? So Wednesday you can get a Mythic mask and Friday you can get a Dubmyth with every run?

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    And nothing changes for Monday and Tuesday then?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    I forgot the specifics of the daily dungeon QoL. Don't they guarantee a drop of their high value material now? So Wednesday you can get a Mythic mask and Friday you can get a Dubmyth with every run?

something like that

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Polaritie wrote: »
    And nothing changes for Monday and Tuesday then?

Tuesday drops both light and dark keepers every run. Dragon Fruit, Mystic Mask, and Dub-mythlit are guaranteed drops. Baby tamas grew up into adult teams.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Thread title updated. I hope you like.

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    So how do we make folders? What am I missing?
    Edit: NVM I got it.

Ataxrxes on
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    So basically I've been running Tamadra coin dungeon and then ranking up using Ultimate God Rush M+ because 1 run gives your 450k exp right now, and then running more Tamadras. This is awesome.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    So the R/R evolution for Sanada, makes sense. Where do I fit him into the team though? Yamato is great and makes hearts that I always need. Just went over Elgenubi. Gadius is my bind clear. And HK has ridiculous stats and a great skill.

Any further Krishna advice?

Also, I have Kushinadahime all reincarnated and everything. Any suggestions for a team for that? I guess I could throw all these Valkyries in there...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I think we had a discussion about what was a good team for her. I think it involves Revo Haku.

• Options
    Alright, well, give me the budget version. She was the second thing I ever rolled, so it'd be nice to use her again.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Green Valkyrie...Red Valkyrie...uh...Andromeda...Alura? Yeah, that works.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Do you have any hakus? Or even meimeis or whatever in a pinch. Multiple valks will stumble over each other, and eat all your hearts in the process.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I have Christmas Haku. And Reincarnated Meimei.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »

Thanks for the great guide, looks like I can do Light team with Haku for color coverage, Allura, Revo Apollo, Revo Sakura. I have a bunch of good inherits available too, Sheen, Indra, Momiji, Ilmina, and Apocalypse.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Thread title updated. I hope you like.

I like it when I know what the thread title means.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀