Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

RE-draw a Christmas Horse

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    This is has gotten real fucked up

None of y'all know what horses are

We're getting there.

Can't rush this.

YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
  • HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Hermano wrote: »
    WHAT

that is obviously two lines

nuh uh!

PSN- AHermano
  • MirroMirro Registered User regular
    one line at a time, huh?
    nk0uq7u3uvd7.png

HermanogodmodeRaijin QuickfootfightinfilipinoDarkPrimusThe BetgirlRainfallBucketmanSlacker71PLAjoshofalltradeschrishallett83cB557SkeithVegemyteJacques L'HommeQuantum Tiger
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    National Geographic just called to make a purchase offer on this photorealistic drawing of a horse that they assume was taken after it stumbled into an old Gap commercial.

iwantanswers3.png
    ShortygodmodeErin The RedRaijin QuickfootOatsfightinfilipinoDuke 2.0RainfallBucketmanBahamutZEROMirroTommy2HandsNightDragonThe Escape GoatMadEddyjoshofalltradeschrishallett83RMS OceaniccB557VegemyteJacques L'HommeNiryaASimPersonThat Dave Fellasarukun
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    this better be some kind of christmas centaur or something because those are super obviously not horseparts

• ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    this better be some kind of christmas centaur or something because those are super obviously not horseparts

you're the one who drew a deer instead of a horse

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    A deer is just a forest horse

a horest

godmodeRaijin QuickfootAl_watPLAThe Escape GoatMadEddyMetzger MeisterVegemyte
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Any continutation of Hermano's work is Fruit Of The Poisonous Horse and may be infracted

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    HermanoDarkPrimusAl_watMetzger MeisterSkeithVegemyte
  • OghulkOghulk biggest externality low-energy economistRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Oghulk was warned for this.
    Opdhz8K.png

Tube on
    raoADVy.png
    StraightziBlankzillaLarlarHermanogodmodeThe Hanged ManMirroSnicketysnickRaijin QuickfootThe BetgirlHeadCreepsRainfallAl_watAuralynxVeldrinBeastehAndy JoeXaquinEnlongSlacker71miscellaneousinsanityDisruptedCapitalistErin The RedTommy2HandsNightDragonThe Escape GoatAngelinaMadEddyDedwrekkaKetarjoshofalltradesMetzger MeisterLalaboxsponocB557ElkiSkeithVegemyteFearghaillJacques L'HommeSir FabulousNiryaFishmanThat Dave FellavisiblehowlsarukunagoajCap'n SEGQuantum Tiger
    edited December 2016
    this is why I should refresh before posting

e: hopefully we're not going ALL the way back

H8j9zfq.png

Oghulk on
    raoADVy.png
    JayKaosXaquinMetzger MeisterSpeed Racer
    why do you hate our christmasona tube?

cB557
    Boy, that killer whale sure hates Kanye.

iwantanswers3.png
    Andy Joechrishallett83cB557
  • AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Ashcroft was warned for this.
    7eITAm6.png

Tube on
    foxs1.png
    KaplarjdarksungodmodeVladimerHermanoHeadCreepsMirromiscellaneousinsanityPLAThe Escape GoatTofystedethMetzger Meisterchrishallett83cB557SkeithVegemyteJacques L'HommeSir FabulousThat Dave FellaQuantum Tiger
  • KaplarKaplar Registered User regular
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    7eITAm6.png

For years I've studied the blade.

TheStigShortyEmperorSethgodmodeHermanoMirrojdarksunRainfallBucketmanEnlongmiscellaneousinsanityErin The RedTommy2HandsNightDragonThe Escape GoatDedwrekkaTofystedethjoshofalltradesMetzger Meisterchrishallett83cB557SkeithVegemyteJacques L'HommeThat Dave FellasarukunQuantum Tiger
  • HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    This is exactly how Ai Weiwei must have felt

PSN- AHermano
    miscellaneousinsanitySlacker71PLAcB557Jacques L'HommeDasUberEdward
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This thing went places while I was in meetings.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    OmnipotentBagelGizzynever die
    i'm trying to figure out how to incorporate beefy shower horse from '08 into this but its not lining up

Xaquin
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    ymwxhprb3wpn.png

That's a bow tie...

AshcroftPerrsun
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Yes, dear. Of course it is.

The Escape Goat
  • RehabRehab Registered User regular
    Attempt at getting it to look more horse-like.

an52b9jxkjqm.jpg

(one line)

NNID: Rehab0
    ElaroPLATommy2HandscB557Skeith
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    you

put a feed bag on it??

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I have no idea what I'm looking at there

StraightziBlankzillaMirroAl_watOghulkRaijin QuickfootDuke 2.0GizzySlacker71Erin The RedNightDragonvegeta_666The Escape GoatMadEddySageinaRageDedwrekkaTofystedethKadithjoshofalltradesMetzger Meistersponochrishallett83LabelcB557SkeithVegemyteJacques L'HommecabsySir FabulousNiryaSomestickguyThat Dave FellaGnizmosarukunRhesus PositiveBouwsT
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I feel like maybe this horse has been too poisoned by people's difficulties with the single line rule

Tube, may we please have a new horse to draw?

BlankzillaRainfallRehab
  • AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    We made our horse, now we have to lie in it.

foxs1.png
    RainfallShortyHermanogodmodeMirroSnicketysnickTheStigDuke 2.0A Dabble Of TheloniusAndy JoeBahamutZEROmiscellaneousinsanitySlacker71XaquinErin The RedKaplarNightDragonVladimerThe Escape GoatMadEddyDedwrekkaTofystedethMagelljoshofalltradesMetzger MeistersponoNarbusMr Fuzzbuttchrishallett83cB557never dieSkeithVegemyteJacques L'HommemxmarksSir FabulousNiryaSomestickguyThat Dave FellaGnizmoQuantum Tiger
  • RehabRehab Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I have no idea what I'm looking at there

Hey, I did say it was an attempt!

Its a whole horse head. Was trying to make it look like a paint.

NNID: Rehab0
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    I feel like maybe this horse has been too poisoned by people's difficulties with the single line rule

Tube, may we please have a new horse to draw?

Oh please, this forum has never shied away from beating a dead horse, why should this be the first exception?

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    never die
  • ElaroElaro Bleeding MonumentRegistered User regular
    No, it's a horse-hat, see?

t55oojmilmbj.png

Oct1o4x.png
    Derp derp I'm a smurf
    DarkPrimusKaplarPLAThe Escape Goatchrishallett83
    now it straight up looks like a whale

raoADVy.png
    RainfallBlankzillaDuke 2.0Erin The RedBedlamcB557VegemyteJacques L'HommeRhesus Positive
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    that looks like a fat, hairy arm wearing a strange oven mit

PSN: AWATTT66| XBox Live: AWATTT66| Steam: AL-WAT| Battle.Net: ALWATTS #1320
    Origin: aiwatt| Switch: SW-8499-0918-5960
    BillyIdleButlerjoshofalltradesVegemyte
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    now it straight up looks like a whale

The mighty Christmas Whale, come to bring gifts from the icy depths of the north Atlantic!

AuralynxElaroSnicketysnickRaijin QuickfootgodmodeSlacker71OatsXaquinTommy2HandsThe Escape GoatTofystedethAistancB557SkeithJacques L'Homme
    Poor me, forever cursed to make everything look like a whale...

Oct1o4x.png
    Derp derp I'm a smurf
    PLA
    That's an orca.

edited December 2016
    You should probably put that image in spoiler tags, since it gives away a lot of the ending of Interstellar.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
    godmodeRehabfightinfilipinoBucketmanHermano#pipePolaritieBahamutZEROOghulkSlacker71OatsMirroErin The RedThe Escape GoatMadEddyDedwrekkaTofystedethMetzger MeisterMr Fuzzbuttchrishallett83cB557SkeithVegemyteFearghaillJacques L'HommeNiryaSomestickguyThat Dave Fella
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    What a lovely blanket we've all made.

Here, let's put it on our horse's rump.

Zn3GAdP.jpg?1

There. Now he will be warm, even in the cold winter storm.

Will you help me draw the rest of the horse?

dN0T6ur.png
    OmnipotentBagelgodmodeA Dabble Of TheloniusBucketmanAndy JoePolaritieOghulkPLADedwrekkaTofystedethMetzger MeisterSilverWindcB557SkeithVegemyteSporkAndrew
    IT'S A BLACK HORSE WITH WHITE MANE YOU GUYS ARE BEING SILLY ON PURPOSE

Oct1o4x.png
    Derp derp I'm a smurf
    PLA
    Elaro wrote: »
    IT'S A BLACK HORSE WITH WHITE MANE YOU GUYS ARE BEING SILLY ON PURPOSE

That's racist

• godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    Here you go!
    q9ssztA.jpg

WybornAndy JoecB557
    Maybe it got dyed! I'm not judging!

Oct1o4x.png
    Derp derp I'm a smurf
    5y48g6jt8000.png

ElaroMetzger Meister
This discussion has been closed.