Options

[Australia]. Stolen lands often referred to as a country.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Not to interrupt the planning session, but

Happy birthday, @Vivixenne !!! I hope your day is going splendid!

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Agreed. We should wish BOTH our forum mums a happy birthday. I checked my Facebook too this morning Ahava. :biggrin:

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Not to interrupt the planning session, but

Happy birthday, @Vivixenne !!! I hope your day is going splendid!
    Thanks @lonelyahava! And happy birthday to you as well!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    Have a birthday Viv!

What are you guys doing for PAX accommodation? I'm looking to split a place

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    i still need to find a place, but i'm a bit jetlagged and probably going to be useless until at least tomorrow

• Options
    KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular
    Happy birthday Viv! <3

• Options
    I am freaking out a little. Have just gone through a group reshuffle, I'm now essentially general counsel for eight companies.

This is gonna be interesting.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Kincaid wrote: »
    I am freaking out a little. Have just gone through a group reshuffle, I'm now essentially general counsel for eight companies.

1st: Tell 'em you want a FAT payrise.
    2nd: Don't fuck up!
    3rd: Always have a ticket home to Australia ready on your person...

Just kidding man, you'll do fine. Soon there'll be a Kincaid & Associates firm handling law for half the Middle East.

• Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular

1st: Tell 'em you want a PHAT payrise.

Just kidding man, you'll do fine. Soon there'll be a Kincaid & Associates firm handling law for half the Middle East.

• Options
    AwkoAwko About to poison the waterhole.Registered User regular
    Senator Matt Canavan might have dual citizenship and has stepped down from cabinet

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular

1st: Tell 'em you want a FAT payrise.

I can see it now, a giant sign adorning the Kuwaity skyline.. KINC & ASS.

• Options
    Cobalt60Cobalt60 regular Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Awko wrote: »
    Senator Matt Canavan might have dual citizenship and has stepped down from cabinet

Surely it isn't actually possible to sign up an adult for citizenship of another country without their consent? That excuse sounds like a huge cop out.

Sounds like Shane Warne's "my mum gave me a pill to help me lose weight" excuse.

Cobalt60 on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Cobalt60 wrote: »
    Awko wrote: »

Surely it isn't actually possible to sign up an adult for citizenship of another country without their consent? That excuse sounds like a huge cop out.

Remember Warney's Mum giving him a weight-loss tablet?

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    So did you two mind meld or what

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    We both have numbers so maybe.

• Options
    How does this work? Does the lower number outrank the higher number?

Are they randomly assigned?

• Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    How does this work? Does the lower number outrank the higher number?

Are they randomly assigned?

Yes.

• Options
    Both.

• Options
    I don't know what else I expected.

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Nothing more, nothing less.

• Options
    Numbers are inherently meaningless. No one can ever really explain what they signify. They're really just squirls and bars.

• Options
    How high are you right now, on a scale from bar to bar-squirl?

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    pimento wrote: »
    Numbers are inherently meaningless. No one can ever really explain what they signify. They're really just squirls and bars.

Two is like, twice one.

• Options
    Yea, which means that two is the same as eleven. It's just unfathomable.

• Options
    Until of course you get into irrational numbers, in which case they go by alphabetical order.

Where does π fall on the alphabet? Don't ask me, I'm shit at maths!

• Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    https://www.timeout.com/sydney/comedy/erotic-fan-fiction

I just thought I needed to point out to people in Sydney that this exists. I want to go but am otherwise occupied this Thursday.

• Options
    Every day we stray further from god's light

• Options
    ApocalyptusApocalyptus Registered User regular
    1 agree = 1 prayer

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Hey guys did anyone see that video that was floating around on Facebook/Youtube that covered John Howard's funding cuts to schools, the Gonski report and what Gonski 2.0 actually means, some friends are talking about the subject and it would be good to reference, but I just can't find it.

• Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    Hey guys did anyone see that video that was floating around on Facebook/Youtube that covered John Howard's funding cuts to schools, the Gonski report and what Gonski 2.0 actually means, some friends are talking about the subject and it would be good to reference, but I just can't find it.

Do you mean the Friendly Jordies one, or was there a more serious one made by somebody else?

• Options
    That's it, thank you christopher.

• Options
    If you haven't watched it, you should!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqfQ_6DE2Og

• Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Oh hey it looks like friendlyjordies has fallen back out of his own arsehole, maybe I should start watching him again!

• Options
    They haven't really.

This was a good episode though.

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    what did they do to fall down their own arsehole?

• Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Well as Blake said he hasn't so much but at least he's not ending his videos with lord of the rings music while yelling about the Liberal party at the camera.

He's removed the lord of the rings music, its a big improvement.

EDIT: Also its clear that he thinks its cool to make jokes about Lebanese people because he's got a Lebanese friend or something along those lines

theSquid on
  • Options
    Yilmaz?

Yeah, not so good.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Blake T wrote: »
    If you haven't watched it, you should!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqfQ_6DE2Og

*snort* Ascham. OCD for PLC.

Perfect.

HyperBallad on
  • Options
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

...bloody hell

2017 really is beyond satire, isn't it

This discussion has been closed.