Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Omegathon 2017

TSou119TSou119 Registered User regular
Any idea on when they will pick the people for the Omegathon at Pax South 17 ? I know they picked around this time last year. I would love to have a chance to be apart of it and Rep South Texas! I've been to every Pax South, because its the only one I can attend! :(

RILMS

• RILMSRILMS Darwell, ABRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, on the 16th of last year they sent a, "PAX South 2016 Omegathon Pre-Screening Phase!" e-mail to confirm that people still wanted to be on the Omegathon. Last year, they started making calls after the 20th....which sucks for me as I will be out of the country :(

P.S. Woo for South Texas!

RILMS on
    frbAh8W.png

Ask me about PAX South 2019 Challenge Coins here
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    soon

-Beker/Erick
    mV2y6kv.png
    RILMSzerzhul
  • DigitalCarnageDigitalCarnage CEO Orion Hosting LLC VARegistered User regular
    we got our email survey today. keep an eye on your email.

dK28F6R.png
  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
  • XRXR [E] LULK ILRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    @Beker - Was that you who called me? :) ~LULK

XR on
    I haven't called anyone today, if you were called for Omeganaught stuff, it was Travis.

-Beker/Erick
    mV2y6kv.png
  • Christopher HuffChristopher Huff Registered User regular
    Congrats to all those who were selected! Now I actually don't know if any forum members were chosen or not, but wanted to give out a shout out to the chosen ones who might stumble upon this message. :D

gVqmaCN.png
    RILMS
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... ... and hard.Registered User regular
    Thanks!

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PDT is not PST | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Congrats to all the Omeganauts! I look forward to cheering you all on

ClannMorgan on
    RILMS