As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Be [GLaDOS]

2»

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    My mom got a call saying she got the job she's been running for.

I received notice of an interview next Friday in the area so we're gonna have a celebration dinner before I have to drive back.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Next week is shaping up to be a very good week with the potential to be an outstanding week.

I have a phone interview with Nintendo, a 4th rough interview with another place I've been hoping for, I have a massage scheduled, and I am going to a training seminar with Cody Rhodes. The 4th round interview could very well lead to an extensive office visit later in the week which would be the very last step before landing an amazing job.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Next week is shaping up to be a very good week with the potential to be an outstanding week.

I have a phone interview with Nintendo, a 4th rough interview with another place I've been hoping for, I have a massage scheduled, and I am going to a training seminar with Cody Rhodes. The 4th round interview could very well lead to an extensive office visit later in the week which would be the very last step before landing an amazing job.

Please say you have nieces and nephews, You can be THE UNCLE THAT WORKS AT NINTENDO!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options

Please say you have nieces and nephews, You can be THE UNCLE THAT WORKS AT NINTENDO!

I do.

Also, the collective term for nieces and nephews is "niblings".

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot that some of my backer rewards for kickstarting the new MST3K should be coming next week as well.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Oh, I forgot that some of my backer rewards for kickstarting the new MST3K should be coming next week as well.

Mine arrived the other day. A handful of the mini-posters are duplicates I have from boxed sets but a bunch of them are new for me. Unfortunately I'm out of space on my living room, wall.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

Mine arrived the other day. A handful of the mini-posters are duplicates I have from boxed sets but a bunch of them are new for me. Unfortunately I'm out of space on my living room, wall.

I've got a shirt and postcards on the way.

The keychain and mug will probably be later.

BLM - ACAB