As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Does this syandana make my ass look fat?

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    The end of Valkyr's Prime Access has been announced, two weeks until the new Prime Access starts.

Assuming the vault follows suit, it looks to be Volt and Odonata Prime's turn to be removed from relic rotation.
    Well, looks like I need to get the wings asap

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    With Odonata Prime going into the vault, what will I hate-purge to Baro because I'm never* going to fucking bother with building that shit?

*I'm eventually going to have to do AW for the MR grind, and that hurts me so deeply. Nevermind I'm only at 50% complete on each weapon type, I just don't even want to think about that day that AW becomes my only MR grind option.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    With Odonata Prime going into the vault, what will I hate-purge to Baro because I'm never* going to fucking bother with building that shit?

*I'm eventually going to have to do AW for the MR grind, and that hurts me so deeply. Nevermind I'm only at 50% complete on each weapon type, I just don't even want to think about that day that AW becomes my only MR grind option.

I really enjoy archwing, could be a close call between what I enjoy more, base game or archwing. If you want help leveling stuff for it, let me know. Unless you're a console peasant.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    The recent AW stuff is better than when it was first released by a long shot.

I still participate in it somewhat grudgingly.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    I completed the MR 12 test yesterday! Yay! And then realized I was still 1 short of Tigris Prime, boo! I don't really get why weapons are gated pasted MR 10. Or why we have MR past 10, I guess other than bragging rights.

I wondered the same thing up until I actually starting using my Sancti and now I understand. This thing, and some of the other syndicate weapons, trivialize the game with very little investment. You can take many weapons, almost any of them in fact, and with the right setup crush most of the games content. This thing comes out of the gate absolutely wrecking everything in sight. So I assume they wanted to make sure you had both tried a variety of weapons and seen most of the game content before you hit that kind of power.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I am now rank 13 and have my gally primo but still need some tigris bits

I really want tigris bits

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I am now rank 13 and have my gally primo but still need some tigris bits

I really want tigris bits

I've got most of them farmed up, in game name is severenn. Hit me up if you see me on, pc though.

• Options
    I am a console champion tho

You are a great man and or lady nonetheless

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Min-maxing Fashionframers rejoyce! With the next update you will be able to toggle the Prime parts on your warframe when using Tennogen skins!
    Hey Tenno,

After our announcement on February 8 (if you’re not in the know, you can read it here), a lot has happened in-office that we haven’t been able to announce until now. Our coders pulled off a miracle and managed to move proverbial mountains: they made a toggle, and it’s coming this week with TennoGen Round 7 on PC.

Hearing your guys’ feedback, team members from various departments came out of the woodwork to make this happen - including some familiar faces, like [DE]Steve. They have been hard at work these past few days, figuring out a way for all of us to have our cake and eat it too. With a few genius ideas, and a few Grineer sacrifices, here we are.

The amount of hands and help that has gone into this project is astounding, all done to ensure that you guys will be able to turn on and off your Prime pieces.

Thank you to everyone who posted or PMed me suggestions on how to accomplish this feat. Your positive approach to this situation was amazing to see. We truly are all in this together.

Here’s a look at what’s to come this week for TennoGen:
    • Round 7 Simultaneous Release on all Platforms
    • Prime Detail toggle on PC
    • Nidus, Equinox, and Titania’s models
    • Addition of missing textures (with missing model meshes to come!)
    Have a Happy Valentine’s Day and a great week! :community:

Best,
    [DE]Taylor

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Farming Equinox will be the death of me.

On the upside, at least the fight only has phases lasting long enough for "me to shoot the boss once with a Hek".

Edit: 15 kills, no Night systems/chassis. Pile of Day parts is beginning to rival the Oberon stack.

Editx2: I no longer know how many kills. I have the Day half cooking, and enough parts to make another one at least 7 times over. If I get another Night neuroptics I will be very very unhappy; I have like 7.

dporowski on
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    So you can't just solo into this Hearts and Arrows conclave thing, sit there at #1 with 0 kills for 8 minutes, and have it count as a win? That sucks. No one is playing this thing for good reason, but I want that little ornament.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    So I decided to get around to doing the Glast Gambit last night and, two things:
    one, I like the Perrin Sequence, and even then I was not expecting Glast to be such a just, a real goddamn stand up guy. He's great.
    two, this game needs to stop writing in situations where they have to get a mediocre child voice actor, because like, the last four quests I've been on, at some point I have had to listen to some kid who is not that good at VA and it's just not great

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Min-maxing Fashionframers rejoyce! With the next update you will be able to toggle the Prime parts on your warframe when using Tennogen skins!
    Hey Tenno,

After our announcement on February 8 (if you’re not in the know, you can read it here), a lot has happened in-office that we haven’t been able to announce until now. Our coders pulled off a miracle and managed to move proverbial mountains: they made a toggle, and it’s coming this week with TennoGen Round 7 on PC.

Hearing your guys’ feedback, team members from various departments came out of the woodwork to make this happen - including some familiar faces, like [DE]Steve. They have been hard at work these past few days, figuring out a way for all of us to have our cake and eat it too. With a few genius ideas, and a few Grineer sacrifices, here we are.

The amount of hands and help that has gone into this project is astounding, all done to ensure that you guys will be able to turn on and off your Prime pieces.

Thank you to everyone who posted or PMed me suggestions on how to accomplish this feat. Your positive approach to this situation was amazing to see. We truly are all in this together.

Here’s a look at what’s to come this week for TennoGen:
    • Round 7 Simultaneous Release on all Platforms
    • Prime Detail toggle on PC
    • Nidus, Equinox, and Titania’s models
    • Addition of missing textures (with missing model meshes to come!)
    Have a Happy Valentine’s Day and a great week! :community:

Best,
    [DE]Taylor

That's neat. I kind of bummed me out that while some frames have their prime shoulder bits removable, others don't. Hoping that toggle idea expands to include more stuff.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »

On the upside, at least the fight only has phases lasting long enough for "me to shoot the boss once with a Hek".

Edit: 15 kills, no Night systems/chassis. Pile of Day parts is beginning to rival the Oberon stack.

Editx2: I no longer know how many kills. I have the Day half cooking, and enough parts to make another one at least 7 times over. If I get another Night neuroptics I will be very very unhappy; I have like 7.

Equinox took me forever. . . .

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    Now that I've got Blood Rush from the acolytes, I'm starting to see what the fuss was about with the whole Blood Rush+Body Count combo. Holy moly.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Entaru wrote: »

Equinox took me forever. . . .

I just need Night Systems now.

It was pointed out to me that in the amount of time I've spent doing this, I could simply have farmed enough Prime bits to sell for plat to then buy the god damn thing. I should have. TOO LATE NOW.

Edit: 40 kills and counting...

dporowski on
  • Options
    SkrooSkroo Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Myself and a small handful of old PAA Newbians are playing and would like to join you.

My in game name is 'chungkuo'

We are PC players.

Skroo on
  • Options
    Now that I've got Blood Rush from the acolytes, I'm starting to see what the fuss was about with the whole Blood Rush+Body Count combo. Holy moly.

Add in Naramon, max rank a warframe in the survival mission of your choice

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular

Yes. Blood Rush is kind of ridiculous.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    50. 50 kills.60. At least. 70? No idea. I've started Atteraxing the Maniacs to death just because anything to break the tedium.

And still going.

Edit: Yep, now it's 70. Still no Night Systems. "It should take 22 runs" my ass.

dporowski on
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Drifting Contact vs Body Count?

I'm personally more in favor of Drifting Contact. 40% Status chance is IMHO worth more than an extra +2 seconds of combo time (13 vs 15 seconds total).

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    50. 50 kills.60. At least. 70? No idea. I've started Atteraxing the Maniacs to death just because anything to break the tedium.

And still going.

Edit: Yep, now it's 70. Still no Night Systems. "It should take 22 runs" my ass.

RNG going to RNG

Someone somewhere got the 8 pieces in 8 runs to balance it all out

The pain so real

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    And this, my friends, is why one should always know where their goat is.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    have they announced what the next prime frame is going to be?

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    have they announced what the next prime frame is going to be?

Announced? No. But someone on console managed to dig up that the next Primes will be Banshee with Helios.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    both banshee and helios?! damn, I might consider dropping some realass money on this prime access

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    I swear to god I am never ever going back to Uranus if the god damn part ever drops, never ever, no.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    both banshee and helios?! damn, I might consider dropping some realass money on this prime access

Look back a page or two, screenshots were even posted! She looks badasssssssssssssss

edit: nope, it was 4 pages ago on page 2. Go look there!

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Drifting Contact vs Body Count?

I'm personally more in favor of Drifting Contact. 40% Status chance is IMHO worth more than an extra +2 seconds of combo time (13 vs 15 seconds total).

Also, Drifting Contact at full rank (5 mod energy) for 10s is much cheaper than the comparable Body Count timer (8 mod energy), even though BC goes up to 12s at full.

I'm finding I'd rather have the four spare mod energy, than the extra 2s of combo time.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    So, the combination of Atterax + Body Count + Blood Rush + Relentless Combination is kind of funny. However it's got way too much ramp time, and until you get it rolling hits for about nothing. Any suggestions? I think I've got 1-2 slots left tops.

Edit: I've got Maiming Strike and Weeping Wounds on there as well, but not enough points to max the latter yet. Would maxing WW and BR fix the ramp issue?

dporowski on
  • Options
    200 hours in and I get my first streamlined efficiency. Still no sign of an undamaged continuity.

• Options
    furlion wrote: »
    200 hours in and I get my first streamlined efficiency. Still no sign of an undamaged continuity.

If you're on Xbox, I'll fix that problem, because good christ have I got a few of those.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I was in a mission with two frosts a day or two ago and, this, specifically with the one frost in chat, just kinda cracks me up:
    qtfMDv8h.png

cB557 on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    I was in a mission with two frosts a day or two ago and, this, specifically with the one frost in chat, just kinda cracks me up:
    qtfMDv8h.png

Size matters

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    furlion wrote: »

If you are on PC I'm pretty sure I have a spare Continuity.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    As usual the community here is excellent, but alas I am a playstation tenno. I don't actually need the continuity as I purchased a prime specifically to rectify the situation many moons ago.

• Options
    So, the combination of Atterax + Body Count + Blood Rush + Relentless Combination is kind of funny. However it's got way too much ramp time, and until you get it rolling hits for about nothing. Any suggestions? I think I've got 1-2 slots left tops.

Edit: I've got Maiming Strike and Weeping Wounds on there as well, but not enough points to max the latter yet. Would maxing WW and BR fix the ramp issue?

Drop them all. Body count and blood rush are great, but only if you're staying long enough for the investment to be worthwhile. All those crit buffs don't mean a lot without significant damage to multiply from. They're all amazing mods in theory, but there's just not enough room to equip enough elemental etc. damage to make them worthwhile, not enough mod slots.

If I'm planning on staying in a survival mission for say, two hours, a half hour ramp-up time is acceptable, but I still wouldn't pack all those crit modifiers at once.

• Options
    DreadBertDreadBert Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

Add in Naramon, max rank a warframe in the survival mission of your choice

And for batshit insane levels slap on maiming strike for almost granteed crits while sliding.

• Options
    kralizecc wrote: »

Drop them all. Body count and blood rush are great, but only if you're staying long enough for the investment to be worthwhile. All those crit buffs don't mean a lot without significant damage to multiply from. They're all amazing mods in theory, but there's just not enough room to equip enough elemental etc. damage to make them worthwhile, not enough mod slots.

If I'm planning on staying in a survival mission for say, two hours, a half hour ramp-up time is acceptable, but I still wouldn't pack all those crit modifiers at once.

Well, it's not "half an hour" levels of ramp, since Relentless Combination stacks combo up pretty quickly too. But definitely have to smack things for a bit before the numbers get big. This is one of those things that feels like there's something here, but it's just not clicking yet, you know?

If I get to hit multiple mobs, Relentless ramps combo kind of ridiculously fast, and even at 1.5x I'm around 100%+ crit rate... I should go hit some Infested instead of these damn Grineer fucks, but OH WAIT INFESTED DON'T DROP EQUINOX dammit sonofa...

Slash is a 4x proc chance compared to elemental status, right? I'd shove some dual stat mods on, but have been cautious since it's all about Slash.

• Options
    kralizecc wrote: »

Well, it's not "half an hour" levels of ramp, since Relentless Combination stacks combo up pretty quickly too. But definitely have to smack things for a bit before the numbers get big. This is one of those things that feels like there's something here, but it's just not clicking yet, you know?

If I get to hit multiple mobs, Relentless ramps combo kind of ridiculously fast, and even at 1.5x I'm around 100%+ crit rate... I should go hit some Infested instead of these damn Grineer fucks, but OH WAIT INFESTED DON'T DROP EQUINOX dammit sonofa...

Slash is a 4x proc chance compared to elemental status, right? I'd shove some dual stat mods on, but have been cautious since it's all about Slash.

I find the amount of procs I already get with mine, built similarly, are plenty high enough for making the 90% single stat mods worthwhile. I've formaed mine a number of times though.

This discussion has been closed.