As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who [Love]s the [Love]men?

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I really love this song

It makes me wonder if one day we can live in a world where there will be no disagreements about whether or not pineapple is an acceptable pizza topping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LB0T4OeTxI

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    so you don't have a wife you don't have a girlfriend and you don't watch star trek

good lord

• Options
    Juggernut wrote: »
    No

Of course not, Turkey's foreign minister has said Europe is headed towards "wars of religion" but to be honest I'd rather fight under the "no pineapple" banner than under some religious symbol

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Butler wrote: »
    Cute vet update: She's in Perth next weekend for date #2, but we've been texting every day and things are already progressing quickly.

...What? No, not those things. This is much more serious.

She wants to introduce me to her dogs.

MORE THAN ONE DOG?

Don't ask me why I'm this lucky. I'm just glad that I am.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    No

Of course not, Turkey's foreign minister has said Europe is headed towards "wars of religion" but to be honest I'd rather fight under the "no pineapple" banner than under some religious symbol

Then we are brothers.
    Jars wrote: »
    so you don't have a wife you don't have a girlfriend and you don't watch star trek

good lord

Also, if this directed at me, yes, I am shockingly inept at being a decent loser.

• Options
    I found out that I've actually been allergic to pineapple this entire time so I have no choice

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    Now we're coming full circle!
    Infidel wrote: »
    Using 'Female' makes one sound like

UBrbRTn.jpg

I'm sorry, folks, please

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    No

Platy no. I don't want us to be nemeses.

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    I have risen into godhood. I've just made a graph that lists the moment of a beam in multiples of distributed load times the square of the unit length. Worship me, peons!

Honestly, this is gonna make my life a lot easier in the foreseeable future and I'm kinda pissed off that the people who've taught me didn't know this.

How's it hold up against jet fuel though

Current evidence seems to suggest not good

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    No

The Pineapple Battle Book doesn't have the best ring to it, admittedly.

• Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    Einzel wrote: »
    No

It does sound delicious, though.

• Options
    No

If this is like Mount & Blade: Warband, you could probably persuade me to your side pretty easily

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I just so fucked up

That shit has so many layers that even scraping the surface of it would require an essay

Apparently nobody cares

Phew?

We care! I didn't read the first part until after the second part got posted, but if we can support you, we will!
    Or did you mean none of the people directly involved care? And is that good?

• Options
    Oh, none of the people directly involved care

Which is good

I sometimes use this forum as an outlet to just aimlessly blather about stuff, I guess because it beats talking to myself

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Cyvros wrote: »
    No

Just like pineapple on pizza!

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    Thank goodness I had this man on okC to tell me I can't really like Star Trek. I put it on my profile, but now I know I must not actually like it.

I bet he goes to conventions dressed as a ferengi.

And not even one of the decent to good ones, like Quark, or Rom, but like, liquidator Brunt.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    No

It's good to know I will have you at my side when the war to end all wars comes, Chris

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    Thank goodness I had this man on okC to tell me I can't really like Star Trek. I put it on my profile, but now I know I must not actually like it.

I bet he goes to conventions dressed as a ferengi.

And not even one of the decent to good ones, like Quark, or Rom, but like, liquidator Brunt.
    Dressed like a Klingon, if only so he can neg your honor.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    No

It's good to know I will have you at my side when the war to end all wars comes, Chris

I may die on this hill, but you can be assured said hill will also be littered with the corpses of thousands of pineapple pizza haters before I perish.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I have...

a date next weekend!

She is a Spanish lady living in the UK and she is very pretty and seems quite lovely, so I will even iron my shirt I think

• Options
    No

After the war ends, there will be a single world state operating either under the principle of pineapple or no pineapple

• Options
    edited March 2017
    The Pineappocalypse

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    I guess I will see you chumps chunks on the field of battle then.

• Options
    That's awesome, @Solar

Would you mind sharing some details?

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    What i should be doing today: grocery shopping, CAD modeling, probably some housework

What I want to do: stay in bed watching Netflix with some knitting

...I've got to start getting home before 3am

• Options
    edited March 2017
    tynic wrote: »
    What i should be doing today: grocery shopping, CAD modeling, probably some housework

Nah even God did fuck all on a Sunday mate

Netflix and knit to your heart's content I say

Solar on
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    No

Take that to some other love thread!

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

Revit?

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Solar wrote: »

God didn't have my deadlines.

Or my empty fridge.

Edit: can't speak to the housework though, he might have a really rancid bathroom.

tynic on
  • Options

God didn't have my deadlines.

Or my empty fridge.

Edit: can't speak to the housework though, he might have a really rancid bathroom.

Probably

I find you can replace the contents of a fridge with coffee but I'll admit it's probably not the healthiest diet

• Options
    That's awesome, @Solar

Not much to share really! She's nice and she wants to meet up sooner rather than later I think; insinuated that she wanted me to ask her out for dinner so I did

I couldn't tell you much about her more than likes travelling, likes eating out in restaurants, lived in China a bit, works a regular 9 to 5 job, and enjoys hiking

Only been chatting to her for a few days. But honestly? I'm probably happier to meet up after a short time anyway, because last time we waited far too long, and she pulled out, but that was after I got much more emotionally involved than I'd prefer after just a few dates.

• Options

What kind of CAD?

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular

I was supposed to clean my room and I spent all say watching Key and Peele and Rocket Jump on Youtube.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular

But 3am is when the fun really gets going

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Three AM is the worst time because half of your brain is like "sleep NOW" and the other half is like "at this point, fuck it".

Who wins depends on how drunk and on what sort of alcohol you've been drinking.

• Options
    Usagi wrote: »

But 3am is when the fun really gets going

I'm too old, Jess. I'm ancient and crumbly.

• Options
    That's awesome, @Solar

Not much to share really! She's nice and she wants to meet up sooner rather than later I think; insinuated that she wanted me to ask her out for dinner so I did

I couldn't tell you much about her more than likes travelling, likes eating out in restaurants, lived in China a bit, works a regular 9 to 5 job, and enjoys hiking

Only been chatting to her for a few days. But honestly? I'm probably happier to meet up after a short time anyway, because last time we waited far too long, and she pulled out, but that was after I got much more emotionally involved than I'd prefer after just a few dates.

That's wonderful! Good for you!

• Options
    3am is when the party decided whether it wants to be a regular fun party that ends around 3am or a legendary session which ends at a non-specified time in the afternoon

This discussion has been closed.