The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Latest Fissure

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 15 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Latest Fissure

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
TofystedethkimeLeon2309cB557Andy Joe

• lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    I played an early build of Gigantic at a PAX East a few years back. I liked it then...should really try it again.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Charging Star! Registered User regular
    I feel like Tycho is probably a mess down there.

zepherinFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudfortyH3Knucklesdennis
  • StrawberrycocoaStrawberrycocoa Registered User new member
    If you like Duelyst, check out Shardbound. It's in early alpha right now, mostly just finishing all the character models, but it's got a pretty big portion of the testers/players who immigrated from Duelyst and say they enjoy it much more. Similar style of TCG meets Tactical gameplay.

Youtube sample:

• nettleflapnettleflap Registered User new member
    I feel like Gabe is that person who can only play competitive games or games you try to get the best loot but it's just a wild guess.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Oh man I thought Gigantic had been canned! Turns out it is in open beta.

Time to try it out!

• dennisdennis Registered User regular
    edited February 17
    I watched them play Gigantic on the streams. Sometimes I wish I was good (or competent, or at least at the level of Jerry) at games like this. It looks really neat, and it seems like it would be a blast to get on a team with Mike and have the kind of fun he's having. But I know the reality is I'd be one of the players about which Mike says, "What the FUCK is this guy doing? JE-sus!"

Oh, and here's the stream:

dennis on
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh man I thought Gigantic had been canned! Turns out it is in open beta.

Time to try it out!

Whaat. Gigantic is pretty fun. Waiting for the full release before I start to play it again but yeah, give it a shot.

“I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.”
    ― Bill Cosby