Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

No early content club pa...I think

Recently resubscribed and I used to see the first 15 and others as normally being two weeks from now which showed I was getting them early but now they are just the same current ones as I get without logging in to my profile. For example I currently can view the exact same videos without logging in as I can when I log in, no more no less.

swaylow

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Let me check it out

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    vid
  • billythethirdbillythethird Registered User new member
    Mike was recovering from surgery for a while. It may have prevented them from building up a backlog.

• KherusKherus Registered User regular
    I am one hundred percent fine with it if that's the case...I'm a massive fan and not a douche that cries foul when it's something understandable like that. But if it's a technical issue, then anyone new that's subscribing with the understanding of the content available under the subscription you pay for might wonder what they then actually paid for if that content isn't actually available to them as advertised. I throw my money at these guys to support their awesome work and to help it continue, not to get a jpeg or a post a week early, so please take my notification of the issue as a heads up and not as a complaint, because I sure as hell have zero complaints with these guys and their team.

If I don't respond to this by wednesday someone yell at me.

The answer is that we've gotten behind on the Club PA stuff due to various factors (see above) but we're getting that back to normal. Thanks for being so patient with us.

• KherusKherus Registered User regular
    Not a problem then, if it's not a technical glitch that can be fixed then I happily and patiently sit in anticipation of upcoming works. Thank you for your response...and have a magical day.