The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - PATV - DLC Podcast Show – The Wagers Of Sin

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 9 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - DLC Podcast Show – The Wagers Of Sin

This week Gabe and Tycho create the comic The Wagers Of Sin. Listen to the podcast here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• QuackersQuackers College Student and Code Monkey Orlando FloridaRegistered User regular

The difference is that, I feel like I am not my liver....I am my brain. I don't believe in a soul or some other concept of person. I am the collection of my thoughts and my ability to process information. I am broken....but if I get fixed am I still me?

• dennisdennis Registered User regular
    Quackers wrote: »
    The difference is that, I feel like I am not my liver....I am my brain. I don't believe in a soul or some other concept of person. I am the collection of my thoughts and my ability to process information. I am broken....but if I get fixed am I still me?

Depends on the size of the diff file.

You're already getting the nightly builds, after all.