Options

It's not just Japan anymore! The whole world's watching to see [Persona 5]'s next move.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I can't remember if he becomes available after palace 3 or 4, but the Gun About kid has a thing that lets you stagger enemies that don't have a strict elemental weakness

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Get

Smoked

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I kept a high critical physical attack just for those types of enemies, since in this game I just needed to make them alone then crit once to end the fight.

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    I kept a high critical physical attack just for those types of enemies, since in this game I just needed to make them alone then crit once to end the fight.

Morgana's Lucky Punch is useful for that.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Lucky Punch is what I've been using. I don't run from anything

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

Morgana's Lucky Punch is useful for that.

Lucky/Miracle Punch is also great if you want to get some of those higer level treasure personas

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Here's a question.

I unlocked the ability to turn Persona into items.

One of them can turn into a gun for Morgana but it's greyed out and won't let me do it.

Does anyone know why?

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I always looked up the weakness of treasure enemies in later levels because fuck trying to guess the one obscure non null/reflect weak point.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Here's a question.

One of them can turn into a gun for Morgana but it's greyed out and won't let me do it.

Does anyone know why?

do you have the model gun involved in the transformation

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Here's a question.

Does anyone know why?

I didn't know there was one. That makes sense. I couldn't find any other info

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    yeah in addition to the persona, each item transformation requires an additional item that is consumed in the process

same item for every one though, all the guns require Model Gun, etc

also you can only do one a day

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Here's a question.

Does anyone know why?

I didn't know there was one. That makes sense. I couldn't find any other info

The items will be pretty cheap and have bad status, with a description for something like 'can be used for transmogrification' or something like that.

• Options
    I'll see what I can find next time I play.

• Options
    I think they pop a lot in Mementos chests, if you're interested in farming them. Overall I found a lot of ones for armor, and daggers for Joker, but that's about it.

• Options
    I need to be able to carry more than 10 Persona at a time.

I'm sure there's another upgrade at some point but I want it now.

• Options
    I need to be able to carry more than 10 Persona at a time.

I'm sure there's another upgrade at some point but I want it now.

14 is the max I think, but that still doesn't end up being enough imo, even though more would probably just be a pain to scroll through all the time

I think it's just enough to get the S Link bonus for all your confidants

• Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    I found the biggest difficulty spike to be palace 3. Palace 4 got a little harrowing at spots but the section leading up to the first safe room in palace 3 absolutely brutalized me.

4 does have Anubis though and that thing can go fuck itself.

Yes. Those fucking Anubis suuuuuuuuck. No weakness? Fuck you!

Aren't they weak to Psi? I'm in that dungeon now, and I don't remember any problems.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    I found the biggest difficulty spike to be palace 3. Palace 4 got a little harrowing at spots but the section leading up to the first safe room in palace 3 absolutely brutalized me.

Aren't they weak to Psi? I'm in that dungeon now, and I don't remember any problems.

nah thoth and isis are

anubis is just an asshole

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular

Use skills like Rebellion to up the critical rate and bury them in phys skills.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    is arsene story relevant? because i've super outleveled him but have been worried about fusing/dismissing him.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    is arsene story relevant? because i've super outleveled him but have been worried about fusing/dismissing him.

relevant but you never need him around for it, he'll just appear. so its fine, its intended that you fuse him away.

Naphtali on
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Damn, can't get the Tower confidant until September

• Options
    Also, I got the maid scene but didn't approach her the next day. Did I miss my chance at the Temperance confidant?

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    I never keep any physical attacks on my Personas

Fuck using attacks that consume HP

• Options
    i keep gun skills because fuck wasting bullets tho

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    But HP is so much easier to get back than SP

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Also, I got the maid scene but didn't approach her the next day. Did I miss my chance at the Temperance confidant?

I think you’re okay, just find her at school when you can

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Naphtali wrote: »

relevant but you never need him around for it, he'll just appear. so its fine, its intended that you fuse him away.

awesome. I just got up to 10 persona spots and combined a few weaker ones to get up to level/do the twins requests so that eased up my space a little too.

Is there anything I should be working towards with fusions? or is just keeping level appropriate stock with ability and resistance variety the most important thing? the only other thing I've been doing is something early had Growth 1 and I've been passing that on every time it fuses something else

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    But HP is so much easier to get back than SP

I mean, I'm only using magic attacks if they're straight up resistant to physical

So usually even without using SP items, I can finish each palace in a day or two

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular

nah man, giant physicals and group heals every day

• Options
    Also if dwindling SP is usually the reason for you having to bug out of palaces, buy Tae's discounted accessories that give SP back per turn. Palaces became a 1-2 day affair, rather than 3-4

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Physicals is how you get the big numbers, though

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    Naphtali wrote: »

awesome. I just got up to 10 persona spots and combined a few weaker ones to get up to level/do the twins requests so that eased up my space a little too.

Is there anything I should be working towards with fusions? or is just keeping level appropriate stock with ability and resistance variety the most important thing? the only other thing I've been doing is something early had Growth 1 and I've been passing that on every time it fuses something else

there is no right or wrong way to build your persona stock (other than just not doing it)

your goal is to have cool looking monsters that can hit as many weaknesses as possible/deflect as much damage as possible

deffo try to get someone null to physical attacks asap tho

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    YaYa wrote: »

nah man, giant physicals and group heals every day

i only beat one of the bosses because 3 characters had aoe physicals and morgana spammed media. I tried that fight once underleveled without the aoes and it was just miserable

• Options
    The only accessory I ever use is Team Glasses for everyone so they get an XP boost

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    So, where was The Reaper in this game? I never encountered him at all. Didn't even hear any sign of him, but I know he's in there somewhere.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    P6 needs to find a way to make the initial Persona useful.

Izanagi and Arsene are rad designs that you then fuse away two hours into game.

• Options
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    So, where was The Reaper in this game? I never encountered him at all. Didn't even hear any sign of him, but I know he's in there somewhere.
    You have to just sit and wait in any one section of Mementos

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Also if dwindling SP is usually the reason for you having to bug out of palaces, buy Tae's discounted accessories that give SP back per turn. Palaces became a 1-2 day affair, rather than 3-4

the sp patches are the single most important purchase you can make

• Options
    makoto just joined my team and uhh... is immediately bae

This discussion has been closed.