Options

double white face{sbfp}

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    There's apparently cut content with Germ Warfare. Deadlines. His family is in it. Part of his family. As in the part somebody had time to animate. Of his family.
    Turns out they have this effortless laser insight thing going on.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Final Slam 2 starts slow but man it really hits that Scrublords groove about a third of the way in.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Speaking of alliterative weekend fighters, I know this one is like 2 years old, but I recently discovered it and want to remind people of how good it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhFGjK_ZUEk

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Better than the dumpster fire they're playing this weekend.

• Options
    Woolie tries to be a dirty cop, but has to settle for incompetent cop.

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    It's like good cop/bad cop, but bad meaning not very good

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    There's apparently cut content with Germ Warfare. Deadlines. His family is in it. Part of his family. As in the part somebody had time to animate. Of his family.
    Turns out they have this effortless laser insight thing going on.

I think it's for the best it was cut. Would probably have detracted from the endgame stuff.

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a5wMgOFR7o
    This is the part where Mae and I had the exact same college experience. Like, literally the exact same.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt5u5guCGA

Man, I had some good times in this game. The gameplay loop of driving around the city with a crew, racing the opposing team to the mission area, shoot bangs, race to the next objective, it all worked really well. And I've yet to see a superior character customization system in any other game.

I had basically infinite money from selling an accurate recreation of Rainbow Dash's cutie mark.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg3fy7ErfLU
    Since the best friends are bad at investigations I will explain what the tooth is about:
    In the library you find out that Possum Springs had another secret society, an old one. It started when a bunch of miners tired of getting fucking screwed over by mine companies did the incredibly metal thing of ripping a bunch teeth out of the mouth of a union boss. (Pretty sure he was already dead, at least.) They then decided to dedicate themselves to secretly helping out the little guy, no matter where they were and no matter what cost. They used the teeth as a sign of membership, and passed them down to induct new members in their families.

You can give it to Mae's dad (he knows what it is) with the implication that he might start unionizing at his shitty grocery store job.

Gundi on
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    Since the best friends are bad at investigations I will explain what the tooth is about:
    In the library you find out that Possum Springs had another secret society, an old one. It started when a bunch of miners tired of getting fucking screwed over by mine companies did the incredibly metal thing of ripping a bunch teeth out of the mouth of a union boss. (Pretty sure he was already dead, at least.) They then decided to dedicate themselves to secretly helping out the little guy, no matter where they were and no matter what cost. They used the teeth as a sign of membership, and passed them down to induct new members in their families.

You can give it to Mae's dad (he knows what it is) with the implication that he might start unionizing at his shitty grocery store job.

Woolie's also bad at just, like, basic story structure. "I don't get it, saving the town isn't worth killing people over." Of course it isn't Woolie, they're the bad guys. They aren't supposed to be sympathetic!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Sure is suspicious that Aunt Mall Cop cant be found anywhere

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Bea wasn't accusing them of being meanies, she was accusing them of being idiots. They didn't have an answer because they are.

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Sure is suspicious that Aunt Mall Cop cant be found anywhere
    I was relieved when telescope-guy was on his roof. That would have sucked, otherwise.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Absalon on
  • Options

regarding the spoiler
    It looked like all Woolie had to do was talk to Catdad one more time (he still had a "..." above his head) to get that dialog

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Naphtali wrote: »

regarding the spoiler
    It looked like all Woolie had to do was talk to Catdad one more time (he still had a "..." above his head) to get that dialog
    Nah, don't think so. Woolie never clicked on the article.

Btw, it was teeth because that boss punched a miner in the face. He wasn't dead, they held him down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIjA7_mV4o

PLA on
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qth_nEUsCHQ

"I got the square button."
    "I got the triangle button. Matt, push our fingers down."

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    God, I hope the Tekken 7 story campaign is lengthy.

Don't want this bounty to end anytime soon.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Throwing Kazuya off a cliff is a strong opening

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    God, I hope the Tekken 7 story campaign is lengthy.

Don't want this bounty to end anytime soon.

It is not

It is, however, quite stupid

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    so what's up with lars
    do they just not like his hair or?

• Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    so what's up with lars
    do they just not like his hair or?

He was created after they stopped caring about the game so they hate him

honestly this video has completely put me off this LP. Like yeah the reporter stuff sucks and should rightfully be mocked but the other parts of this LP are "misremembering the Tekken story", "commenting that its weird that everyone speaks different languages over and over", and matt going "egh..." every five fucking minutes and that's not fun to listen to for me

• Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    I love that Mat and Liam snuck into Woolie's apartment (which seems really nice btw) and just hid funko pop statues everywhere.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InEMS1-Kjwk

This IS SO GOOOOOOOD

"R1. R1!"

• Options
    Ov3rchargeOv3rcharge R.I.P. Mass Effect You were dead to me for yearsRegistered User regular
    The gang's internal racism has been unleashed on its entirety.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    woolie dies slowly on video

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    woolie dies slowly on video

"If he calls him 'boy' at some point, I'm going to start having a problem with this."

• Options
    So remember that time that guy ignored that fence?

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I wish pat would stop giving woolie advice about clues, he hasn't been right anytime that woolie has been actually confused.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Radius wrote: »
    I wish pat would stop giving woolie advice about clues, he hasn't been right anytime that woolie has been actually confused.

[C R A Z Y T A L K]

• Options

Yeah but Pat being wrong is like his whole thing.

His three character traits are he's short, ginger, and always wrong. (I'm joking.)

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    It's a beautiful clash of Pat's inherent wrongness, and Woolie's inability to do anything right - literally, as he's unable to distinguish right from left. They are two imperfect halves failing entirely to make a whole.

Leaving Matt to look on in bewildered horror, wondering what he has created and how to atone.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options

Yeah but Pat being wrong is like his whole thing.

His three character traits are he's short, ginger, and always wrong. (I'm joking.)

All his major character traits involve being short. Short on height, short on temper, and short on accurate knowledge.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    And short on life. Don't let that sink in.

• Options
    Enlong wrote: »
    And short on life. Don't let that sink in.

It can't--his bloodstream is already so saturated with red bull that his skin is actually hydrophobic.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    edited June 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InEMS1-Kjwk

This IS SO GOOOOOOOD

"R1. R1!"

Race-related cringing best friends are the best Best Friends.

I'm glad Woolie convinced me to never watch Requiem for a Dream because so far everything I've heard about it makes me suspect it's basically Saw but with misery, cruelty and failure in place of sharp things.

Absalon on
This discussion has been closed.