As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bundle up tight and abandon [Fashion] for warmth

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    If anyone needs a test case for silly footwear I volunteer as tribute

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I got m'self a suit for my summer vacation

gaheEAh.jpg

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Fuck yes dude

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    just need some cool shades to complete the look

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    @Mysst, you look three feet taller in that photo.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Zonugal wrote: »
    @Mysst, you look three feet taller in that photo.

jealousy doesn't become you, my man

NEPYU1mObMmrTS_2_b.jpg

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I CAN BECOME ANYTHING I WANT! YOU AREN'T MY DAD!!!!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »

gaheEAh.jpg

Dude you are looking svelte! You've been hitting the gym?

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Fashion thread I am frustrated. My proportions are all out of whack. Like, I've definitely bulked up since I started weight training but I'm also not cut and trim. I'm strong-fat and it's messing up my clothes flow.

I tried on so many pants and found that 34 and 32 waists are too big but 30 is too small, especially around the cuff. Couldn't find a 33 to save my life so I gave up and moved on to shirts. Mediums are too tight now but almost every large I tried is cut goofy as hell apparently and hangs off me around the waist and gives me this weird bell shape. The only thing that fits anymore is like, Under Armour shirts and workout pants. I'm like some kind of lumpy homunculus.

I used to be able to pull off the slimmer cut jeans and shirts and look all trendy and junk but now I constantly look like I'm either about to go for a reasonably sick gym sesh, brah or I just got out of bed and can't be arsed to put myself together.

/rant

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    that's all down to diet, man. no sugar, no carbs, all veggies and protein and small portions

it blooooooooooooows

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    that's all down to diet, man. no sugar, no carbs, all veggies and protein and small portions

it blooooooooooooows

Yeah it does. Surprisingly, though, my diet's not that bad. I've cleaned it up a lot, but I don't know if it's enough. I'm dreading how drastic it'd have to be to be really effective.

I don't really have this problem in the winter because layers, glorious layers. I may just have to accept my summer fashion is going to be stretchy pants and shirts.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Fashion thread I am frustrated. My proportions are all out of whack. Like, I've definitely bulked up since I started weight training but I'm also not cut and trim. I'm strong-fat and it's messing up my clothes flow.

I tried on so many pants and found that 34 and 32 waists are too big but 30 is too small, especially around the cuff. Couldn't find a 33 to save my life so I gave up and moved on to shirts. Mediums are too tight now but almost every large I tried is cut goofy as hell apparently and hangs off me around the waist and gives me this weird bell shape. The only thing that fits anymore is like, Under Armour shirts and workout pants. I'm like some kind of lumpy homunculus.

I used to be able to pull off the slimmer cut jeans and shirts and look all trendy and junk but now I constantly look like I'm either about to go for a reasonably sick gym sesh, brah or I just got out of bed and can't be arsed to put myself together.

/rant

Welcome to my exact clothes-shopping hell. I finally stumbled upon a cut of jeans with a 31 waist that fits decent and bought every pair they had (which, granted, was only, like, 3, but still)

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I think its probs better to keep searching than drastically change your body shape, Juggsy. One day you'll stumble across a shop/style that does work and you can buy loads of it in one go.

My clothes nemesis is shoes, they are too big.

• Options
    Yeah, 33 is like one of the most common mens' waist sizes and yet almost no company makes pants that size.

• Options
    Liiya wrote: »
    I think its probs better to keep searching than drastically change your body shape, Juggsy. One day you'll stumble across a shop/style that does work and you can buy loads of it in one go.

Alternately, I'll build you a mold you can sleep to completely reshape your body to whatever design you like. It'll be great--I do very good work, I assume.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

/rant

Welcome to my exact clothes-shopping hell. I finally stumbled upon a cut of jeans with a 31 waist that fits decent and bought every pair they had (which, granted, was only, like, 3, but still)

three pants!!!

the bourgeois it is real

• Options

/rant

three pants!!!

the bourgeois it is real

I don't have to do denim laundry for, like, two weeks! Truly I have reached the apex of luxury living.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular

Alternately, I'll build you a mold you can sleep to completely reshape your body to whatever design you like. It'll be great--I do very good work, I assume.

Nah I like my body the way it is.

• Options

Oh, sorry, I was referring to Juggs. Although I guess the offer stands for anyone who wants to Jell-o their way to a new bod....

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

I call it the "Engima of OmnipotentBagel Fault" system

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options

My clothes nemesis is shoes, they are too big.

I'm gonna bring back togas. Everybody looks good in a toga, regardless of body type.

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    three pants!!!

the bourgeois it is real
    i knew i was less stressed about money when i bought this bag at full price (or barely discounted? it's been 5 years), and loved it so much, a backup on clearance. or rather, i loved it so much, (Target's) price was no object. after some dithering.
    b3b6848c47dc19f0bfa57716b4566da9.jpg
    also it continues as my everyday bag, and i get compliments still, so. .. worth the investment. i do need to make new straps, though, as the pvc is flaking into nothingness. and i kinda need a smaller, lighter bag so i don't haul so much around.

on a similar note, i am not willing to buy this on discount (at $40-something) but look at it
    s-l500.jpg
    71paiBkhThL._UY695_.jpg
    those are two versions, not an artsy filter.

... maybe i can find an inexpensive Kipling...

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options

it blooooooooooooows

Yeah it does. Surprisingly, though, my diet's not that bad. I've cleaned it up a lot, but I don't know if it's enough. I'm dreading how drastic it'd have to be to be really effective.

I don't really have this problem in the winter because layers, glorious layers. I may just have to accept my summer fashion is going to be stretchy pants and shirts.

That's the rub, you need to have a ridiculously extreme regiment of diet to look like say Zac Efron or Brad Pitt. Or, you know, be 16-20 and have the right genes.

• Options

it blooooooooooooows

That's the rub, you need to have a ridiculously extreme regiment of diet to look like say Zac Efron or Brad Pitt. Or, you know, be 16-20 and have the right genes.

I ain't trying to get that jacked.

That's movie jacked. Shit isn't sustainable.

• Options
    Mysst wrote: »

gaheEAh.jpg

Dude you are looking svelte! You've been hitting the gym?

I've been digging and lifting heavy things for work! it's better than the gym cause I get paid

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

Oh, sorry, I was referring to Juggs. Although I guess the offer stands for anyone who wants to Jell-o their way to a new bod....

Yo

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Dammit, dammit, dammit. My favorite designer is apparently back making clothes, and I want to own them all.

If that store had been up when I got married you better believe that's where my wedding dress would have come from.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Dolce & Gabbana Window Pump
    18194141_1398100233570425_7014754853921333226_n.jpg?oh=a0a2791ee95662c2bfa4f077c6ab58ee&oe=598F3180

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    That looks like a reliquary where you keep an old saint's dried up finger or something

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Actually I'm pretty sure those are wargear for a member of 40k's Adepta Sororitas

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    That looks like a reliquary where you keep an old saint's dried up finger or something

yeah..... finger..........

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    So I bought my first petticoat and two dresses to go with it

One I just gotta seamrip a bow off of that bothers me, but I can probably turn it into a hair clip that would match the outfit instead of being just above my navel, which looks silly

The other, when combined with the petticoat, has a skirt that balloons out to like five feet in diameter and I love it dearly and look forward to wearing victory rolls with it very soon, at which point I'll take pictures, because right now I am a post-work mess and I'd rather wear pyjamas and watch wrestling thank you very much

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    It occurs to me that Victory Roll should be a wrestling move.

Met Gala had some interesting stuff, nothing to top Zayn's Deus Ex arms from last year but I liked these

et1gtmcyz73e.jpg
    Zendaya in Dolce & Gabbana

8nacd3u1uksu.jpg
    Don Glover sporting the Lando Moustache and continuing the animal theme in Burberry

There's also a couple of capital L Looks

2000.jpg?w=1010&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=7fb14549ff2b7fad09c6cb384f2fafb2
    Wiz Khalifa in ???

1994.jpg?w=1010&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=6b974e8f8fc06902a8ac6a25cb8e8095
    Cara Delevingne in a Chanel final fantasy boss outfit from the first disc, before things get too crazy

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Cara Delevingne is dressed entirely in stars?

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    C-ynLNHUAAIkOTM.jpg

Glover and Ruby Rose at the Gala

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    That Wiz Khalifa look is fantastic, I don't know how I missed it

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Don Glover is killing it.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I wish I could grow decent facial hair

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I don't like Ruby Rose
    but I do like that dress, and those sleeves

... man i just realised that with great tats you're never underdressed, right @Lost Salient?
    I should look into that.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Cara Delevingne is dressed entirely in stars?

And what she did with her hair is fucking amazing

This discussion has been closed.