Options

[Wrestling] It was the Best of the Super Juniors, it was the worst of the super juniors...

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    I hope they make Sasha drop that move

It was a freak accident, had nothing to do with the move Sasha has preformed safely hundreds of times before.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Jesus Yoshi Tatsu...the state of your hair.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe with Emma on the shelf again they speed up bringing Asuka to Raw.

• Options
    Then again, SDL needs at least 2 more women wrestlers.

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    Who does CM Punk main?

I'm guessing Swagger mains Ken.

Swagger mains Guile, don't be silly.

Tanahashi sounds like he's ducking there. Obviously doesn't want to be shown up as a complete chancer by the real GOAT.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    ROH still running the worst venue in Toronto I have ever been at (not my picture)

C_QqV4GU0AAl6Vl.jpg

• Options
    I thought that was a picture of a fucked up line into the arena at first...

I'm not surprised as this is the view from $90 seats at an ROH show taking place at Terminal 5 in New York.
    A62U5Vw.jpg

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah apparently that was most the line for Kenny/Bucks merch.

The only way down is through small doors on the penalty box and if you arent on the floor its all general admission so get there early or you are way off to the side and having to watch over the glass or through and and deal with reflections.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I could be wildly mistaken but I think I saw RoH there in Toronto when bret was doing autographs, may have been when tyler black was champ

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    I could be wildly mistaken but I think I saw RoH there in Toronto when bret was doing autographs, may have been when tyler black was champ

Yeah it was

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    on emma's ig

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    I think WWE should just re-brand the Broken stuff now. Don't even bother dealing with TNA anymore.

Call Vanguard1 "Vanguard2", maybe be "Shattered" Matt Hardy. Jeff doesn't need to be called Brother Nero anyway.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I hope they make Sasha drop that move
    Ban all wrestling moves.

wrestlers will now stare at each other menacingly for 10 minutes before one of them gives up and falls over.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Falling over to be banned when Kevin Nash tears all four of his quads.

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    All wrestling matches will be replaced with rap battles. Bo Dallas will become world champion.

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    I think WWE should just re-brand the Broken stuff now. Don't even bother dealing with TNA anymore.

Call Vanguard1 "Vanguard2", maybe be "Shattered" Matt Hardy. Jeff doesn't need to be called Brother Nero anyway.

Jeff definitely needs to be called Brother Nero, it's great.

• Options
    Magell wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »

Jeff definitely needs to be called Brother Nero, it's great.

I don't think WWE wants to change Jeff's name that much. If he continues to do well I see him getting another main event singles push.

• Options
    Old Man Dave in Blade Runner

Ju9LNKB.png

• Options
    InvectivusInvectivus Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Insert stupid comment here

Invectivus on
  • Options
    Can Dave beat the shit out of Jared Leto

• Options
  • Options
    Sprained is better than torn. And it'll probably be better for Ember to win at Summerslam.

• Options
    :sad:

• Options
    Only a month recovery time, she just missed the show.

Damn.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    wrestlers getting hurt just means more return hype

• Options
    wrestlers getting hurt just means more return hype

There's no return hype though, she'll be back by the next Full Sail tapings.

• Options
    I honestly think Ember should get her title shot at the next Full Sail tapings, win the title, and have it air as a 5th Anniversary special next month. You give Full Sail something cool for helping grow the product since 2012 and it'd be nice to have a big title change on a non-Takeover show.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    https://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/51673
    I'm excited to announce that I will join the talented Nigel McGuinness to broadcast the recently taped, WWE matches from Norwich, England and these bouts will air on the WWE Network soon. Happy for this opportunity to call bouts involing new wrestlers, for me, and a new broadcast partner which freshens up all facets of the process. Stay tuned as to when these specials will be broadcast on the WWE Network which is still the best value in the land for only $9.99 per month.

WWE has other bookings for me as well and we will announce them when they are completely finalized. So, "Business is Picking Up!" I am happy to say.

• Options
    Almost positive World of Sport can't use JR any more because of this. Not coincidental of course.

• Options
  • Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Also from JR's post
    AXSTV has finalized their broadcast plans with NJPW for the July 1-2 weekend in Long Beach, California and the official announcement will be made on May 18. You're going to like what you hear.

Assuming this is about a live broadcast on AXS.

Am I gonna hear that it's also going to be on NJPW World? Because I don't have cable, and even if I did I wouldn't have AXS, so that's what I'd like to hear.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas tag team should be a thing

• Options
    Also from JR's post
    AXSTV has finalized their broadcast plans with NJPW for the July 1-2 weekend in Long Beach, California and the official announcement will be made on May 18. You're going to like what you hear.

Am I gonna hear that it's also going to be on NJPW World? Because I don't have cable, and even if I did I wouldn't have AXS, so that's what I'd like to hear.

I'm almost positive it'll be on New Japan World, just a matter of when. People who have AXS will likely get to see it live with JR and Kevin Kelly or Barnett on commentary (would have loved to see/hear Mauro but negotiations for this were almost certainly well under way before he was available)

• Options
    Also from JR's post

I'm almost positive it'll be on New Japan World, just a matter of when. People who have AXS will likely get to see it live with JR and Kevin Kelly or Barnett on commentary (would have loved to see/hear Mauro but negotiations for this were almost certainly well under way before he was available)

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Almost positive World of Sport can't use JR any more because of this. Not coincidental of course.

He's still doing New Japan on AXS, so maybe they can.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Is JR's contract for NJPW commentary through AXS or NJPW? I figured it was AXS but wasn't sure.

This discussion has been closed.