Options

[Fire Emblem Heroes] Tempest Trials and FE: Warriors Special Maps

• Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    9hmviq6xroeg.jpg

Look at those fuckin' stats, damn. Not sure what to do with her; she could absolutely run Fury and Desperation which is just very bizarre, she comes with Sacred Cowl to tank QP Moonbow Reinhardt if needed (freeing up my Hector to run Bonfire), and she doesn't die to anything other than supercharged Raudrblade (even +atk deathblow brave swords don't do it without axebreaker).

Also finally pulled a +Spd Nino (didn't want to settle for +Atk) so my green pool is suddenly rock solid.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Holy shit, my one free pull got -HP +Def Amelia!! Got the f out of there after that, can't get any better.

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Well, if I can't pull any 5-stars, I'll just make my own - with blackjack and hookers feathers and waifus. Promoted Cherche, Mae and Sharena to 5-stars; gonna level them up once I'm done with Tempest Trials, alongside the Eldigan I got recently.

Maz- on
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    Acheron wrote: »
    Holy shit, my one free pull got -HP +Def Amelia!! Got the f out of there after that, can't get any better.

I had this same luck- first green pull was Amelia! I can complete my 4 armors team... although aside from her unique skill I am not really sure how well she will work with it...

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    ghXqGAK.png

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I ended up getting a 5* Roderick. Better than nothing, I suppose. Makes me wonder if anybody wants that lance... or Drive Def 2, I guess.
    Will probably keep chucking orbs at this banner while it's up.

• Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    Free pull on the new banner got me a 4* Robin. :bigfrown: Had 13 orbs, so did another pull got a green orb .... 5* ... Minerva!? My third one. If I only had a ranged flier... :rotate:

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Ok I still have 15 orbs left after my free Amelia heist. Let's try for a couple blue orbs, maybe I can finally get that 4 star Reinhardt I've been seeking.

Sweet, 2 blues! Let's do it... 4 star Clair. Third one, not interested. Last try.... Oh. Oh, that's Tana. I guess I get to be THAT guy today.

(Her -Spd +Res knocked me off my cloud a little, but 2 five star focus for 9 total orbs? Insane!)

• Options
    EtheaEthea Registered User regular
    Pulled a +HP/-Def Tana when presented with zero green orbs. Now back to seeing if I can get an Amelia.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Got a +ATK -SPD Amelia! She is surprisingly fast for a heavy, so a +SPD one actually looks like it could be pretty good if anyone gets one.

Realized I have an Effie too so now would be a good time to set up some kind of armor.

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Holy crap...Amelia's BST/stats are ridiculous. Time to go all in for green. Though I already have Hector and 5* Shanna...but hell, more armor ftw!!!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: »
    Holy crap...Amelia's BST/stats are ridiculous. Time to go all in for green. Though I already have Hector and 5* Shanna...but hell, more armor ftw!!!

I will gladly take any extra Hectors you get off your hands :3

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Got garbage on the new banner. I don't care if Arthur is actually good (not sure if he is) the design is the worst thing I've ever seen.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Man I hope I can get an amelia out of this banner, I keep putting off making an armor emblem squad because I loathe their move distance but march would mostly solve that

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    McMoogleMcMoogle Registered User regular
    Decided just to pull on non-greys for a while. First pull has 2 reds and a blue. 4* Eirkia, 4* Hinata, 5* Ninian (first one).

Those times you want to bitch about not getting one of the shiny new folk but still wind up with solid rolls.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    +ATK/-DEF Tana and a +ATK/-HP Amelia.

Hell yes, I'll take those!

The banes kinda work against their standard skills, but I figure it's not that big a deal since Tana has her legendary and Amelia is gonna be surrounded at all times by Ward Armor.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    McMoogle wrote: »
    Decided just to pull on non-greys for a while. First pull has 2 reds and a blue. 4* Eirkia, 4* Hinata, 5* Ninian (first one).

Those times you want to bitch about not getting one of the shiny new folk but still wind up with solid rolls.

Yeah. Got a Tharja finally. So I can live with no Amelia for now.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    I still need a Sheena, a unit I've wanted since the start of the game. Hopefully I get one as a filler pull during the CYL banner.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Hmm. Amelia's SPD is high enough that Wary Fighter seems like a waste. Would she be better off with Vantage? I'm also thinking of putting Swift Sparrow on her due to her monstrous ATK.

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Yeah, I think Fury and Vantage + Ignis would be hella powerful. I just need to pull her!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    Welp, my pity rate got blown on the hero fest banner with a 5* Maria.

GG RNGeesus

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
  • Options
    Be careful not to run into this monster in the arena and the armor column she plans to drive through your team.
    Cx6pMQFl.jpg

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Jesus, the banner has only been out for 11 hours...

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    Jesus, the banner has only been out for 11 hours...

Whalers gonna whale...

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    It makes me feel slightly better about my life choices, though I have been spending too much money on orbs so I'm trying not to buy some for awhile...

I do hope I can at least get one Amelia while the banner is up tho...

• Options
    Ugh. Threw a few more orbs in. No luck still. Amelia was one of my favorite units in Sacred Stones (in part because OP as hell), so...

Upside is I got a Mae, who may be a viable project later, though I'm not hurting for blue mages (Olwen, Robin, and Reinhardt at 5*).

And the one hit and run pegasus, which... is less valuable now that they're giving the skill away on tempest.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    I used up all my free orbs from the new paralogue campaign and got nothing, so I bought one more thing of orbs (with the Hero Fest banner ending soon, I was running out of time). Finally managed to pull a damn Ninian (+SPD/-DEF which seems pretty great). I used the leftover to pull at the Sacred Stones banner but I swear it refuses to give me green orbs. Got a lot of nothing, though I pulled another 4* Cordelia on the blue. I'll have to check her IVs later (tho not sure my flier team has the room anyways - edit: +HP/-DEF.. bleh). I also got a Jagan on the HF banner so that's great (I go through Jagans so damn fast... They have good SI stuff)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    Be careful not to run into this monster in the arena and the armor column she plans to drive through your team.
    Cx6pMQFl.jpg

bHK8QNE.gif

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6ts8fj/feh_datamine_the_sacred_world_august_14_2017/?ref=search_posts

So.... Next GHB after Valter is... Narcian AGAIN... As someone said in there, they REALLY don't want to repeat Xander or Camus. Haha. Did Narcian have an infernal last time? I'm guessing not. I guess I should finish leveling mine. I think he's at 33...

There are also a bunch of quests coming up to use dumb low tier heroes to kill high level stuff. *sigh* Game, you really gonna make me level Arthur and Raigh and Matthew? :/ The sad thing is they will most certainly give all these guys out for free to do them and these have to be some of the worst heroes for SI (other than Selena). Bleh.

I legit do hope that Tempest Trial is a repeat of the first one though as some there are guessing. I never got the upper tiers of that bevause it was dumb and grindy and hard. If they put in all the improvements maybe I can finally be cool and have a Quickened Pulse seal..

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Hmm...

A +ATK Tana with her legendary weapon and Heavy Blade/Galeforce/Guidance/QP Seal would let her murder something, Galeforce, then murder something again, and if you have a dancer and some infantry/armor you could teleport half your team 4-5 squares away thanks to Guidance. Add on Wings of Mercy to the other units and you've got a team that would move like cavalry on crack.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6ts8fj/feh_datamine_the_sacred_world_august_14_2017/?ref=search_posts

So.... Next GHB after Valter is... Narcian AGAIN... As someone said in there, they REALLY don't want to repeat Xander or Camus. Haha. Did Narcian have an infernal last time? I'm guessing not. I guess I should finish leveling mine. I think he's at 33...

There are also a bunch of quests coming up to use dumb low tier heroes to kill high level stuff. *sigh* Game, you really gonna make me level Arthur and Raigh and Matthew? :/ The sad thing is they will most certainly give all these guys out for free to do them and these have to be some of the worst heroes for SI (other than Selena). Bleh.

I legit do hope that Tempest Trial is a repeat of the first one though as some there are guessing. I never got the upper tiers of that bevause it was dumb and grindy and hard. If they put in all the improvements maybe I can finally be cool and have a Quickened Pulse seal..

well my +10 3 star olivia is ready

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Free Reposition, nice.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options

Xander and Camus are monsters. They shouldn't have given Xander such ridiculous physical durability if they didn't want him being so good.

The problem of course is those two damage the attractiveness of future sword/lance cavalry pulls by being at that power level. Meanwhile... any axe cav that isn't Gunter is a godsend (<3 Titania, perfect anti-blue unit).

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Shen wrote: »
    Free Reposition, nice.

do you not have like, a million 3* Barsts? because I have like, a million 3* Barsts

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SLyM wrote: »
    Free Reposition, nice.

do you not have like, a million 3* Barsts? because I have like, a million 3* Barsts

Or a million Selenas, who is literally only good for Reposition.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Free Reposition, nice.

I have gone through all of mine for the most part :/ Looooot of heroes need Reposition :P
    Darklyre wrote: »
    Free Reposition, nice.

Or a million Selenas, who is literally only good for Reposition.

Weirdly I was not getting many Selenas until they made the swap between 3* and 4* rarity. Then suddenly I was swimming in 3* Selenas somehow. She can also provide 2 ranks of Triangle Adept at 4* btw, so not completely worthless.

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Scored a -HP/+Def Tana.

It's not terrible I think, she'll have monstrous defense and a HP seal will fix the bane while her attacking stats are intact.

Edit: Okay, so maybe not monstrous defense. 35 is respectable and if I build her fury/desperation she'll have close to 40 in most stats.

Kelor on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    This is a terrible Arena list, I really can't see fielding a single one of these non-new characters. And I just dumped another 20 orbs into the gatcha, and got absolutely nothing. I hate all of you Amelia pullers

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Every time I think about putting money in I remind myself am I happy paying $4-5 dollars a character and that cures that urge real quick.

• Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    Kelor wrote: »
    Every time I think about putting money in I remind myself am I happy paying $4-5 dollars a character and that cures that urge real quick.

I would spend a little money if it were $5 to get a 5 star, or something like that. With all the trash filling my barracks, I know spending money on this will just make me cranky.