Options

[NBA] LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    I think Iggy bounced his own ball out of the rim on that contested dunk, if he'd let go of the rim sooner it would have gone down.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but this game has minutes left and for the last twenty minutes it's felt like there's twenty seconds left.

So much work, so much effort, and I still think the cavs are gonna lose

This game, or the series? The Warriors have looked a little lethargic in the last few minutes.

Por que no los dos?

They've been working so hard and can't pull away, gs keeps closing, they're like one more missed shot away to losing the lead.

Pellaeon on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Kevin Durant.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    game stolen

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Cleveland just had an awful last minute there.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I was resigned to a game 5, but goddamn Cleveland just shit the bed there.

• Options
    If korver and durant are having a 3 point shooting contest to win the game I think we know where the smart money is

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    welp

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    lol Cleveland

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Man, I am as stunned as Cleveland fans. That was crazy.

• Options
    Gonna get my popcorn ready for Lebron not showing up to the podium here.

• Options
    Why did irving settle for 3 and not the off the knee behind the back no look circus shot layup? Come on now

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    HetfOZ2.jpg

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    Gonna get my popcorn ready for Lebron not showing up to the podium here.

Well he didn't get his triple double so we know he didn't play great

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    LeBron went for 39/11/9 and Kyrie went for 38/6/3. Plus JR showed up, and while Love didn't score much he got 4 offensive rebounds and 6 steals, so he was valuable.

Cleveland's best wasn't good enough.

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Also, Klay finally showed up, which didn't help.

iQ655Kt.jpg

• Options
    LeBron went for 39/11/9 and Kyrie went for 38/6/3. Plus JR showed up, and while Love didn't score much he got 4 offensive rebounds and 6 steals, so he was valuable.

they totally shat the bed in the last two minutes. if they kept their cool after KD hit that 3, it would've at least gone to overtime.

ffNewSig.png
  • Options

they totally shat the bed in the last two minutes. if they kept their cool after KD hit that 3, it would've at least gone to overtime.

Yeah, but they only got there by playing absolute scrabble ball for basically the entire game. Every basket for Cleveland felt like one miracle after another, there's no way they open up any sort of lead next game either.

At this point I just want a sweep, there's no way Cleveland wins four in a row against this team, they barely won three last game without Kevin Durant on the team and with Draymond suspended for a game. At least a sweep would be historically significant.

• Options
    the basketball gods shined a light on Kevin Durant

• Options
    The irony of Iguodala clinching a game with a block on LeBron is delicious.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Check out KD's defense here on the final play - identifying the play being run at the last moment and moving to break up the pass.

Watch him looking back and forth at Love's face, trying to identify where he's looking and planning,.

https://streamable.com/y75pf

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    The irony of Iguodala clinching a game with a block on LeBron is delicious.

As Lebron kicks him in the balls nonetheless.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Warriors set a Finals record with 9 threes in the first quarter.

The previous record was 8 threes in the first quarter, set by the Warriors about a minute earlier.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    RT0dFxL.png

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Warriors are basically impossible to beat at this point.

You might get a game, maybe 2, but there is no way you're winning 4 out of 7. It's basically a well-oiled all-star team. You can't cover everyone.

It's both amazing to watch and boring at the same time.

• Options
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    With the Cleveland Cavaliers on the brink of elimination from the 2017 NBA Finals, Kevin O'Connor of The Ringer reported Thursday that LeBron James may consider signing with the Los Angeles Lakers or Los Angeles Clippers during 2018 free agency.

James and the Cavs fell 118-113 to the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday and are down 3-0 in the NBA Finals.

In support of rumblings regarding James potentially heading west, O'Connor referenced an article by The Vertical's Adrian Wojnarowski last year in which he revealed league-wide belief that LeBron may not stay in Cleveland forever.

O'Connor also mentioned Jalen Rose saying on ESPN's First Take this week that he thinks James will eventually play in California since he lives close to L.A.'s Staples Center

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    With the Cleveland Cavaliers on the brink of elimination from the 2017 NBA Finals, Kevin O'Connor of The Ringer reported Thursday that LeBron James may consider signing with the Los Angeles Lakers or Los Angeles Clippers during 2018 free agency.

James and the Cavs fell 118-113 to the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday and are down 3-0 in the NBA Finals.

In support of rumblings regarding James potentially heading west, O'Connor referenced an article by The Vertical's Adrian Wojnarowski last year in which he revealed league-wide belief that LeBron may not stay in Cleveland forever.

O'Connor also mentioned Jalen Rose saying on ESPN's First Take this week that he thinks James will eventually play in California since he lives close to L.A.'s Staples Center

Haha Yeah OK.

• Options
    I would love to see LeBron on the Clippers if it gets CP3 a ring

• Options
    At least we'll get the Cleveland fans re-burning all of LeBron's jerseys.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    COME HOME TO THE PURPLE AND GOLD, LEBRON!

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Unless he's signing with the Warriors he probably isn't going anywhere that has a better chance of beating Golden State

• Options
    Unless he's signing with the Warriors he probably isn't going anywhere that has a better chance of beating Golden State

The Decision III: "i've decided to join Golden State to defeat them from the inside"

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    Nirya wrote: »
    COME HOME TO THE PURPLE AND GOLD, LEBRON!

I would never stop vomiting.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I would laugh forever if Lebron left Cleveland.

And if he left for the Lakers, I'd be very sad because that unprotected first the Sixers have just dropped 25 spots.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Lebron to the spurs

• Options
    Lebron to the spurs

he'd never willingly submit to Pop's system. that'd require being a player and not backseat drivercoach

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular

I was thinking about this last night and if it would even be possible and if it did happen what the reaction from the rest of the league would be.

• Options
    LeBron really wants those 4 more rings.

• Options
    Lebron to the spurs

he'd never willingly submit to Pop's system. that'd require being a player and not backseat drivercoach

Has he played for an actual coach in his career?

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Lebron to the spurs

Has he played for an actual coach in his career?

Spoelstra

This discussion has been closed.