As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    well I guess the Celtics could draft a rim protector

because I could probably hit a layup on them

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I don't care how outclassed you are, going down by almost fifty points in the playoffs is disgraceful.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Think we may need to revisit that "Cavs are the only good team in the East" thing.

My take is getting colder by the moment.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Dhalphir on
  • Options
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    No Kawhi tonight.

Series over.

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    sigh

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    NBA media needs to rethink the "regular season award" MVP shit. You can't expect much success in the playoffs when your best offensive player can't defend anyone and very few teams play defense in the regular season.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Isaiah Thomas ruled out for the rest of the playoffs aka 2 games.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Magell wrote: »
    Just start the finals already.

• Options
    Butters wrote: »
    NBA media needs to rethink the "regular season award" MVP shit. You can't expect much success in the playoffs when your best offensive player can't defend anyone and very few teams play defense in the regular season.

The difference between generic all-purpose defense and defense specifically targeted and worked towards defending specific players on one specific team has never been more stark.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    “I believe in these guys,” Thomas said. “We’re not scared of Cleveland. They’re not the Monstars. They’re not on ‘Space Jam.’ Like, they lace up their shoes just like us. They just happened to play better than us in Game 1. We’ve just got to protect home court in Game 2 and get the win.

3RIyRp7.jpg

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    David Lee added to the list of dead spurs. I'm sure 90 year old manu ginobli can carry them to victory though.

• Options
    Spurs not gonna die just yet

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    since the conference finals went to best of 7, there has never been a year in which both series were sweeps

the 1957 division finals were best of 5s and had two sweeps

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    vegas has the line for game 3 at cavs +16.5

• Options
    we need more super teams with 3-4 All Stars

• Options
    Contract the NBA down to 12 teams.

• Options
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Based on that pass alone I'm gonna go ahead and say that Kevin Love is the best quarterback Cleveland has ever had

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I don't understand how Love keeps getting open threes. They are late on almost every rotation and half the time they're just ignoring him

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    It's sad that I look at this score and think, "Boston actually showed up."

• Options
    It's sad that I look at this score and think, "Boston actually showed up."

They did

For a few minutes

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    hey they're making a game out of it

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    Clearly isiah Thomas was holding the celtics back

• Options
    Pellaeon wrote: »
    Clearly isiah Thomas was holding the celtics back

volume scorers are good for the regular season

but you need to be a two way player in the playoffs

• Options
    Jerebko with the shot of his career

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Hah

• Options
    Masamune42Masamune42 Registered User regular
    Well, that's all I wanted out of this series. No sweep!

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    This page is full of comments that, when read after knowing the outcome of the game, make me go "heh."

• Options
    ArdolArdol Registered User regular
    Not gonna lie, after the way the Cavs shot in the first half I thought this was over.

• Options
    Some people made a lot of money on Boston tonight.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    it was the turnovers that really hurt them in the first 2

Xehalus on
  • Options
    LeBron almost seemed like he took a night off

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Good for the Celtics for actually putting up a fight.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    Good for the Celtics for actually putting up a fight.

Guess the spurs won't be following suit

• Options
    Am I the only person who thinks it's only flopping when there was no contact and a player tries to act as if there were?

Over-reacting to a legitimate foul is not flopping, it's just making sure the ref sees something that they very well may not see otherwise.

Perfect example, Draymond from today's game. https://streamable.com/457bl

He exaggerated the contact, but he also got clocked HARD over the face. That's not a flop.

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Anything that happens to Draymond and doesn't get called is well deserved

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Am I the only person who thinks it's only flopping when there was no contact and a player tries to act as if there were?

Over-reacting to a legitimate foul is not flopping, it's just making sure the ref sees something that they very well may not see otherwise.

Perfect example, Draymond from today's game. https://streamable.com/457bl

He exaggerated the contact, but he also got clocked HARD over the face. That's not a flop.

I think they're both flops just different kind of flopping. Exaggerating is still flopping although that is more subjective.

This discussion has been closed.