Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Switch gaming at Pax West

SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
So by the time Pax West rolls in we will have at least 3 great multiplayer games on the Switch: MK8, ARMS and Splatoon 2 (granted, I am not sure about local co-op on Splatoon 2 or if you can lobby online w/ friends). I skipped bringing the Switch to East, but will def be bringing it to West, even though it looks fragile compared to my trusted 3DS.

What other Switch games will everyone be bringing to West?

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239

• Canderson1989Canderson1989 Registered User regular
    edited May 19
    I think Puyo Puyo Tetris is a nice puzzle game to bring to PAX. Maybe Bomberman as well.

I also wonder if the Switch will be in Console Freeplay for PAX West or is it still too early.

Canderson1989 on
  • DustyStarrDustyStarr Registered User regular
    jackbox 3 seems like it would make a great game for lines and such. :3