The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Anyone interested in making a Challenge Coin?

RILMSRILMS Corpus Christi, TXRegistered User regular
I don't think any of the usual coin organizers will be attending Unplugged this year, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping to create a Challenge Coin for the first Unplugged.

We can help out with who to contact and how to go about it as needed :)

If you don't know about the challenge coins, check out the wiki here: http://wiki.paxcommunity.net/paxwiki/PAX_Challenge_Coin

1nA3sPa.png

Ask me about PAX South 2018 Challenge Coins in October

• robirexrobirex BostonRegistered User regular
    I had a lot of fun chiming in on the PAX East coin design this year. I'd love to do the same with this one if there's enough interest.

6pq9je4.png
    RILMS
  • iltailta Registered User regular
    edited May 28
    I'm definitely interested in kibbitzing and suggesting things (and buying a set, of course!), but I'll be in a show in October so I'm probably not the guy to spearhead this.

ilta on
  • Arithon32Arithon32 Member of the Pinquisition Registered User regular
    I'm definitely interested in a Challenge Coin for Unplugged, especially since it's in my hometown, but the thought of trying to organize everything is daunting.

My Pin Collection
    3DS Friend Code: 0533-7351-6151
    steam_sig.png
  • RILMSRILMS Corpus Christi, TXRegistered User regular
    It's not that hard. It's a little bit poll creation, people management, graphic design, excel work, and sales

1nA3sPa.png

Ask me about PAX South 2018 Challenge Coins in October