Options

PAX West 2017! See you next year, you wonderful nerds.

14567810»

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Well, that nap was great.

Also, entirely too long.

Crap.

Aw

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    How was PAX?

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Decidedly less smelly than I was expecting.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    How was PAX?

I had a really good time!

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    How was PAX?

Pretty insanely great!

Super fucking weird with no Tubes/Khoos

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    Ladythread managed to snag a pass Monday morning and went while I was engaged in a fantastical football draft

I get a text right before my pick: "Bastion soundtrack on vinyl for $40 y/n"

So that's how I managed to blow $40 on a soundtrack that I already listen to constantly

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    This was a good PAX! Caught some good panels, bought some cool stuff, hung out with some cool people, got some cool pictures.

The only thing that wasn't much cool all weekend was the temperatures.

• Options
    God, it's not the hottest summer we've had on record--not by a long shot--but it's been the driest, and super muggy to boot.

I blame Canada and the fact that one of their provinces is completely on fire

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    I'm gonna get home to Virginia Wednesday night and crank my air conditioner all the way down to 58.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    God, it's not the hottest summer we've had on record--not by a long shot--but it's been the driest, and super muggy to boot.

I blame Canada and the fact that one of their provinces is completely on fire

To be fair, Montana is also on fire.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    the current haze is actually homegrown, it's from some fires out in the center of the state, I think

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Oregon is also on fire

whee

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Fire

In the

Taco Bell

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    on the bright side, we had a very good sunset today

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    How was PAX?

I did a bad job at PAXing this year, but it's still always great.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Knob wrote: »
    How was PAX?

Pretty insanely great!

Yeah, Dabe even said after the picture "must be kind of weird without Tube or Robert".

Also I am terrified of how I am going to look in that photo. I wound up front and center.

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    How was PAX?

Pretty insanely great!

Yeah, Dabe even said after the picture "must be kind of weird without Tube or Robert".

Also I am terrified of how I am going to look in that photo. I wound up front and center.
    How was PAX?

One day was not enough but glad to have made it at all. Still managed to run into a few people by chance and had a good after pax dinner.

The sky was smokey and orange when leaving, and the moon was blood red as it rose. Left a weird feeling.

• Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    How was PAX?

Pretty insanely great!

Tube was there in vindaloo form.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Ringo wrote: »
    Oregon is also on fire

whee

L.A. is also on fire. Is Seattle and/or the whole of Washington State actually an arsonist?

Opty on
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    I am very tired and struggling with some emotions, so I hope the thread title is not too mushy.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    I'm still in town until tomorrow morning, so if anyone wants to get together for dinner or drinks or something later, let me know.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I am very tired and struggling with some emotions, so I hope the thread title is not too mushy.

its gonna make me puke

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Well, after attending my first PAX this weekend I just booked everything for PAX Unplugged in November

WHEE

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Ringo wrote: »
    Well, after attending my first PAX this weekend I just booked everything for PAX Unplugged in November

WHEE

I am sad I didn't get to finally meet you Ringo. Just have to come back so we can mafia live one of these days.

It was really weird not having been to PAX for the first time in 11 years, but it's good to see everyone still had good times. I'll have to see if I can find a way to make it to South to fill the gaming void left by the weekend's events.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    So what was the Omegathon final round this year?

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Nidhog 2

• Options
    PAX is back in boxes and off to some other city. My sweaty workplace nightmare is at an end.

• Options
    Thank you for all of your hard work.

• Options
    I doubt I'll do it next year. There's apparently some kind of corporate hubbub about not wearing tank tops during work hours (despite the fact that it is INFINITY DEGREES at the Con Center and the climate control is never on during labor time) from the people who hire the labor groups. It's so dumb.