As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Fritterer

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Fritterer

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    Uh-oh, Typco grammar error, panel two, second word bubble, "what if nobody's playing it a couple months?".

• swaylowswaylow Registered User regular
    My resistance to purchasing Arms grows weaker every time they mention it. Hope there is a DLC for this one.

• InXplotchInXplotch Registered User regular
    This is a summary of my relationship with all competetive games. It's too real.

PSN: InXplotch
    ... My, what a boring Signature.
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I remember this being a huge criticism of people playing MMOs (Usually WoW) a decade back. Equally silly criticism back then.

• jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    I thought it was to choke motherfuckers?
    215533601_JCQgL-2100x20000.jpg

• Noodlez!Noodlez! am I supposed to write something here? LA CaliforniaRegistered User new member
    Basically.

N o o D l e Zzz
  • TransluciaTranslucia Registered User regular
    Morak loves games

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I hate it when I have fun for no reason.

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Uh-oh, Typco grammar error, panel two, second word bubble, "what if nobody's playing it a couple months?".

This is the final straw.

Off with his head.

H9f4bVe.png
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »

This is the final straw.

Off with his head.

I wonder if we could get Vanilla to upgrade Dog so that it automatically puts the tweets where Gabe gives Tycho grief for Tychpos in the comic in the OP.

steam_sig.png
  • shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    I'm surprised they didn't fix the typo. I heard arms was kinda meh so I passed on it.

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    No one really cares about the typos

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    No one really cares about the typos

To clarify, typos, poor grammar, etc. can be something hilarious. Just look at the Mr. Period strips.

But if you're going to go there, you have to bring some actual humor. Saying, "look, a typo" doesn't really do much.

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Sometimes Gabe cares, if they're important.