As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Happy [chat]iversary Porp!

19495969798100»

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    i'm not sure i get sugar cubes. it is easier to mix a spoonful of sugar into a drink than a cube of sugar! i guess with sugar in cube form it's easier to measure out how much sugar you're using?

p much

for hot coffee the time it takes is pretty negligible either way

also, your grandkids can each get a cube to dip in your coffee which is a wonderful little treat

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    also who the fuck sold those polished pebbles to her as "crystals"

Looking at that hairy leg, I think that's a guy.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @desc

The good news is most of the rocks will be flung in a path away from the driver if the airbag deploys. The bad news is that only most will be flung away from the driver if the airbag deploys.

1499470946768.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Not quite. With the way those front panels are split, they are designed to go away from the driver if the airbag goes off. So it's like a claymore that has a cone in the center that only a few stray bits of danger will go through and the sides and rear are in danger.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I had a dream that the sugar cubes I got were regular, white sugar cubes instead of brown and I thought "this product did not meet my expecations" and everything else about that long-ass dream has faded away now and that's the only tangible memory I have of it.

I checked now though, they're not.

It is, overall, less likely that a sugar cube will be brown

Because dem are rarer

Well, yes. But I bought these. So if these were white I think it would not be reasonable to be disappointed.

1588664.jpg

I'm worried that you didn't get my Demerara sugar pun, but more worried that you did and are trying to hurt me

Why T.T

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

If you ever come to the states, look for New Age shops. You will find lots of scams being run at once.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

Looking at that hairy leg, I think that's a guy.

I'm not seeing the hairs but yeah I think it is a guy

well I guess my sexist prejudices have been cruelly revealed here

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'm having one of those starting too many video games sprees. I should stick with something but I like too many of them.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    RDJ is the best Iron Man and I will inevitably lose a lot of interest in Marvel movies when he stops being in them.

• Options
    @desc

The good news is most of the rocks will be flung in a path away from the driver if the airbag deploys. The bad news is that only most will be flung away from the driver if the airbag deploys.

1499470946768.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Not quite. With the way those front panels are split, they are designed to go away from the driver if the airbag goes off. So it's like a claymore that has a cone in the center that only a few stray bits of danger will go through and the sides and rear are in danger.

oh yeah, sure, but still, that doesn't sound like bad performance from a macgyvered anti-personnel mine

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    i guess it's been a while since i've used sugar cubes. i'm imagining them taking a while to dissolve but maybe it's pretty instant

wandering on
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    They look like chocolate rocks tbh

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    RDJ is the best Iron Man

He is facing some stiff competition.

• Options
    I had a dream that the sugar cubes I got were regular, white sugar cubes instead of brown and I thought "this product did not meet my expecations" and everything else about that long-ass dream has faded away now and that's the only tangible memory I have of it.

Because dem are rarer

Well, yes. But I bought these. So if these were white I think it would not be reasonable to be disappointed.

1588664.jpg

I'm worried that you didn't get my Demerara sugar pun, but more worried that you did and are trying to hurt me

Why T.T

I have no idea what demerara is

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I'm pooping, squirtle

Havelock2.0 on
  • Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Why am I feeling so nauseous and how do I make it stop

Which one of you accepts responsibility?

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Total non-sequiter, but I just made this on imgur and I wanted to share:
    CmZGiAZ.png

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    And nobody say gregnant

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

Because dem are rarer

1588664.jpg

Why T.T

I have no idea what demerara is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmfi3UbDPnQ

• Options
    explosive ordnance disposal

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    My god I am so dumb sometimes. Suddenly felt super awful and realized that the minimal amount of food consumed over the course of the weekend was not sufficient to sustain blobbing about my apartment, let alone make up for a bunch of exercise yesterday. I wish my appetite could go back to signaling me normally so I don't end up completely shaky and wondering if I'm gravely ill.

...this may also be causing my abysmally poor LoL performance this weekend, so it's doubly unacceptable.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    RDJ is the best Iron Man and I will inevitably lose a lot of interest in Marvel movies when he stops being in them.

I hear you have two more films and then he's dunzo

But still, he's had quite the run. Nine films when all's done.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    butts

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.6

@Abdhyius will create the new thread
    @Atomika is backup

This discussion has been closed.