Options

Happy [chat]iversary Porp!

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Got back from seeing Spider Hyphen Man Colon Homecoming period.

I loved it.

I loved that it didn't need to stick to the old canon at all.

I loved it didn't do the origin story.

I loved that Robert Downey Junior was in it because he's great as Ironic Man.

I'm buying my ticket now!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I reached peak superhero, I like spiderman but I've no desire to see it even if it's good.

Spider-man is like Ant Man: a movie about an insect-based superhero.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    football is pretty nice sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXTPb5BBA0w
    the england-france match, after the paris attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J15-3ZHinWk
    the england-france match, after the london attack.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I reached peak superhero, I like spiderman but I've no desire to see it even if it's good.

TECHNICALLY I think spiders aren't insects but I don't think most people care

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    more superhero movies should have an out-of-nowhere slasher film massacre imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx3Xo2K910Q

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Are humans robots? Think about it.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I had a dream that the sugar cubes I got were regular, white sugar cubes instead of brown and I thought "this product did not meet my expecations" and everything else about that long-ass dream has faded away now and that's the only tangible memory I have of it.

I checked now though, they're not.

It is, overall, less likely that a sugar cube will be brown

Because dem are rarer

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Yes, they're buggoidae.

PLA on
  • Options
    PLA wrote: »
    Are humans robots? Think about it.

Frankenstein's monster might be considered a robot.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Spider-man is unlike Ant Man in that it attracts pedants who find so much to whine about.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I had a dream that the sugar cubes I got were regular, white sugar cubes instead of brown and I thought "this product did not meet my expecations" and everything else about that long-ass dream has faded away now and that's the only tangible memory I have of it.

Because dem are rarer

Damn it Rhesus

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Should people have rights??

• Options
    nId4Xz5.png

Dark.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

Only robots

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
  • Options
    my favorite adventure movie about a poor, orphaned teenager fighting evil william dafoe is the grand budapest hotel

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    That battery percentage tho

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    wandering wrote: »
    my favorite adventure movie about a poor, orphaned teenager fighting evil william dafoe is the grand budapest hotel

I liked Boondock Saints.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @jacobkosh, @simonwolf

The Ennie nominees have been announced. One WoTC thing nominated which given the lack of D&D stuff published this year isn't shocking. But not a single Paizo book got a nom which is a little weird for them. A pleasant surprise though.

• Options
    4% battery life. This Noah McCormack plays it fast and loose.

• Options
    william dafoe and brad dourif are two actors who are always cast as villains and are good at playing villains and yet i like it way more when they're cast as good guys

98RvYdl.jpg?1

dDJPu0t.jpg?1

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    people should tweet things that DT jr has done that would be fit for the setting or the plot of a Bioshock game

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Just ta fuck wit em

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    @desc

The good news is most of the rocks will be flung in a path away from the driver if the airbag deploys. The bad news is that only most will be flung away from the driver if the airbag deploys.

1499470946768.jpg

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    4% battery life. This Noah McCormack plays it fast and loose.
    didn't even turn low power mode on

this is a person with the boldness of a true warrior

• Options

Think about it.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    I also reached peak are-robots-human?-think-about-it.

How could the answer to this question ever possibly be "yes"?

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I used to screw with Military recruiters back in HS. I got a Navy or Air Force rep to hang up on me because I told him I wanted to Major in Dance when they did the "Oh we can pay for your college if you survive Iraq"

I went to UConn and in the late 90's the ROTC program there had issues. The state was pushing back on recruiting on campuses over gay rights issues and the head of the Army ROTC program on campus had caused a scandal by confusing a college campus with boot camp, along with being a massive asshole apparently. So it looked like there would be no ROTC on campus. So recruiters would call during the summer between my senior year and college and I'd just tell them I was going to UConn and the call would end.

Haha

When I'd get asked where i wanted to get into I'd always say UC Berkeley

• Options

Because dem are rarer

Well, yes. But I bought these. So if these were white I think it would not be reasonable to be disappointed.

1588664.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    they're just perfect for old fashioneds, you see. Takes longer to dissolve but the flavour is subtly better.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Burnage wrote: »
    I also reached peak are-robots-human?-think-about-it.

How could the answer to this question ever possibly be "yes"?

Watch every second sci-fi movie published in the last ten years and find out!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    some asshole let their brat shove a quarter into the card machine for our laundry room.

fucking great.

• Options
    I'm not sure why I felt so strongly that the first thing I needed to do when I woke up was to check that they were, in fact, not white, but I did

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    i'm not sure i get sugar cubes. it is easier to mix a spoonful of sugar into a drink than a cube of sugar! i guess with sugar in cube form it's easier to measure out how much sugar you're using?

• Options
    some asshole let their brat shove a quarter into the card machine for our laundry room.

fucking great.

Jesus. Idiots.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @desc

The good news is most of the rocks will be flung in a path away from the driver if the airbag deploys. The bad news is that only most will be flung away from the driver if the airbag deploys.

1499470946768.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    also who the fuck sold those polished pebbles to her as "crystals"

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    i'm not sure i get sugar cubes. it is easier to mix a spoonful of sugar into a drink than a cube of sugar! i guess with sugar in cube form it's easier to measure out how much sugar you're using?

They make for better absinthe.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I had some meeeeeeeeeeeeega weird dreams but I've been sick this weekend and mostly slept from friday night to this afternoon

one was me and my cousins were receiving some sort of recognition (we were all on stage for some reason, it was like a wedding but it was us 5) and I missed my piece because I was asleep in the back!!! super fucking telling of how I feel about my life though, jesus.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.