As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PAX] South is over, now we're dreaming up a new PAX (see form on p56)

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    stay at the party hotel

come to hooters

Look, my life is depressing enough.

Edit: Sweet TOTP.

Lasbrook on
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    let me show you just how much worse it can get

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Eating in a freshly opened Hooters for lunch is like the Olympics of people watching.

Pervy married couples. Dirty scumbags. Fully dressed anime cosplayers eating french fries with a fork, and of course the slew of children's birthday parties/meals.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Even just the one day I showed up, I think there were two families that came in, kids and all, and that still totally blows my mind.

It's not even like there weren't other restaurants right there on the riverwalk that maybe it would make more sense to bring children into.

• Options
    but maddoc

hooters is a family restaurant

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Alright, I have a room at the Springhill, and a room at the Drury. I have a room at the combination Springhill/Drury.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    So many rad folk showing up each year.
    I purchased a ticket, and looking forward to seeing you folks and rolling some dice!
    I missed out on most of the Avalon/Werewolf games, last time.
    I wanna play more Skull though!
    kr2sxyglzb8e.png

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Alright, I have a room at the Springhill, and a room at the Drury. I have a room at the combination Springhill/Drury.

I have suites at Springhill and Hotel Contessa... hrmm. Might come down to if the that part of the riverwalk is down for maintenance (it's scheduled for that weekend, but portions are still TBD)

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I'm only able to go because we're going down there to visit my sister, which means I'll be staying at the hotel with my mom and grandmother.

Should I bring my Grandmother to Hooter's, y/n

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Yes. She deserves to know the darkness.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Yes.

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Eating in a freshly opened Hooters for lunch is like the Olympics of people watching.

Pervy married couples. Dirty scumbags. Fully dressed anime cosplayers eating french fries with a fork, and of course the slew of children's birthday parties/meals.

And knowing that every single one of them is looking right back at you going "what's up with those weirdos?"

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    no one know how to act in a hooters

it's just fascinating

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    I purchased a ticket, and looking forward to seeing you folks and rolling some dice!
    kr2sxyglzb8e.png

Someone gave me a copy of that game at this years SouthPax and we are playing the heck out of it at my weekly game night.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I think that was James! (ketar) He had an extra shipped to him.
    He's super rad! I'll be counting on him for laying out melody at Karaoke!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    kr2sxyglzb8e.png

I might have proposed to Megan during a game of Werewolf last week

(I did)

It wouldn't have happened if not for PAX South

• Options
    Omigosh, that sounds cute as hell.
    Congrats Josh!
    Congrats Megan!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Congrats Josh!
    Congrats Megan!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnGjThNrAQ

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Heck yeah, bachelor party PAX.

• Options
    did someone say bachelor party????

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Considering I'm looking at a November wedding it would be a wee bit late for that

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I have it on good authority that I throw an excellent bachelor party.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    I could just have a belated one I guess. It'd have to be pretty tame!

• Options
    suddenly i'm busy

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    I could just have a belated one I guess. It'd have to be pretty tame!

We'll huddle up with a bottle of something and play Smash Run all night.

• Options
    Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays

• Options
    Sure.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Fuckin' nerds.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Congrats Josh!
    Congrats Megan!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnGjThNrAQ

Legit, no joke. I had the biggest smile watching this vid, congratulations you two!!!

Devlin_Dragonus on
    I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    That video is so cute and I'm so happy for you and aaaaaaa

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    clearly AirBNB has already been scoured by wiser folk than myself. . .

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    suddenly i'm busy

well you're gonna miss out on all the fruit baseball and True American but fine

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    suddenly i'm busy

look i need strippers and fire trucks okay

just like tom hanks promised me in the documentary "bachelor party"

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    suddenly i'm busy

look i need strippers and fire trucks okay

just like tom hanks promised me in the documentary "bachelor party"

I can bring a book of matches, and a little work will get the fire trucks there after that.
    But I don't know about strippers.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I can bring wire strippers if you pay for a checked bag for me, AJ

Is that close enough

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    i hate every nerd

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Do they have to be professional or desirable?

Twenty bucks says I can get some people to take off their clothes.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Fine, fine, I'll strip for y'all...

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    That'll be 20 dollars.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I've already flashed josh one south PAX.

zkHcp.jpg