As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The First Three Seasons of SpongeBob SquarePants are unimpeachable.

-Tal-Tal Registered User regular
It was a legitimately funny and witty show.

PNk1Ml4.png

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    the show was good

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Is mayonnaise an instrument?

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    it's not just a boulder

it's a rock

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    fuck uou i'll prosecute them if i want to

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    fuck uou i'll prosecute them if i want to
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ0c4_P2uno

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I think SpongeBob up to and including the first movie is one of my favorite cartoons

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    especially not with this Congress, anyway

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Yee yee yee

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    how many seasons did they make anyway

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    whats sponge bob

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    He lives in a pineapple under the sea. Absorbant and yellow and porous is he.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    hmmmm

still not getting it

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    I did my best

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    how many seasons did they make anyway

It never ended
    The heat death of the universe came and went and they still went on

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    hmmmm

still not getting it

88g6ic0acg05.jpg

+

byxs4yp0jikh.jpg

• Options
    not great, nic

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Chocolate killed that mans family.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I think a lot about that time squidward traveled so far into the future that the universe had died and there was nothing but an endless white void that violently parroted back any concepts that squidward introduced to it

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    peggy olsen is the real protagonist of mad men, but pete campbell is the secret real protagonist and bob benson is the cosmic brain protagonist

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    GLOW is really good

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I like the one where spongebob and patrick reveal that they break into womens houses and steal panties.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    peggy olsen is the real protagonist of mad men, but pete campbell is the secret real protagonist and bob benson is the cosmic brain protagonist

Pete Campbell ended up with everything he ever wanted and if that doesn't prove God is a Republican I don't know what would.

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    My high school students and I quote Spongebob at each other on a regular basis.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    can you feel it, mister krabs?

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Don't you get it, you crustaceous cheapskate? I can't make a Double Krabby Patty with the works! I can't put a patty on a bun, with lettuce, cheese, onions, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and top bun together in that order!

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    I think a lot about that time squidward traveled so far into the future that the universe had died and there was nothing but an endless white void that violently parroted back any concepts that squidward introduced to it

mainly i think about how pearl and the boss are voiced by the same person

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Who is the writer everyone blames for Spongebob becoming shit? I know some YouTube reviewer made Mysterious Mr Enter name dropped him which caused some harassment against him and Enter realizing he fucked up.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Gravity Falls is probably one of the best animated shows I've seen

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Didn't he introduce a lot of gross shit and pointless Squidward torture.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Who is the writer everyone blames for Spongebob becoming shit? I know some YouTube reviewer made Mysterious Mr Enter name dropped him which caused some harassment against him and Enter realizing he fucked up.

the weird thing is that there was never really a major change of staff as far as I know

hillenberg was showrunner for the first 3 seasons and then gave the position to paul tibbit, which is when it started getting bad, but tibbit was not some nobody. he was intimately involved with the first three seasons and worked on some of the best episodes, so he was the obvious choice to take over the show. but he... stopped trying I guess

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Interesting show. Surprised I've never heard of it.

• Options
    im squidward

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »

the weird thing is that there was never really a major change of staff as far as I know

hillenberg was showrunner for the first 3 seasons and then gave the position to paul tibbit, which is when it started getting bad, but tibbit was not some nobody. he was intimately involved with the first three seasons and worked on some of the best episodes, so he was the obvious choice to take over the show. but he... stopped trying I guess
    I have no empirical evidence backing this up, but I always assumed that the decline was due to executive meddling to target the show towards progressively younger audiences driven by huge merchandising profits.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Spongebob is the best.

• Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    The second movie was good as well