PAX is approaching quickly and it's fallen to me to finally relieve Dreggor of his role in running BYOC seating so he can focus on important things like perfecting Lucio wall riding in Overwatch.
I'm Asmer, I've been running BYOC Checkin/Security at West for the last few years, and I imagine most of you folks who are return BYOC attendees have met me in passing at least.
Anyway, BYOC GROUP SEATING
We're running a week or so behind, but that can't be a shock to anyone and it's not going to phase you super awesome people now will it? The deal is pretty much the same as last year and every PAX before. Check out the details below and get those requests in! Last year we had a packed
house and we unfortunately had to split up some (many) groups that did not pre-register (tisk tisk) so I highly advise that if you have a group to send in a request. If you don't my Enforcers and I will do our best, but there are only so many seats!
I also want to point out that we will again have the PC Mod showcase which sits right inside the main BYOC entrance, so if you have an awesome rig that you think will make people crowd around and snap pictures of, send me some pics (OF YOUR RIG) and if we fall in love (or just lust) we will grant you one of these epic spots.
Group Seating Details:
GROUP SEATING OPEN DATE: TODAY!
GROUP SEATING CLOSE DATE: 8/24/2017!
Group Seating Requirements:
- Your party is considered a group if you have SIX or more people.
- Groups must pre-register seating assignments prior to PAX, or else seats will be based on first come first serve availability.
- Requests are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Passes for ALL 4 days of PAX! (recommended to maximize fun, but not a hard requirement)
- If you have multiple BYOC badges, those count as seats (group members) so if you have 6 BYOC passes in your "group" (regardless the number of physical bodies) you qualify for group seating.
To request group seating, use the seating chart below to choose your seats and email pax_pc at paxsite dot com
We swapped the numbering this year, so please double check those seat numbers before you just resend last year's request email without looking at the chart!
Please include the following information when requesting:
Number of People (include handles too)
Live View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1FxyOIL0X3GlPvuzv6tQBO2Dq95MA5GhdFoRjiD3ItLs/pubhtml?gid=1181174693&single=true
Image (Updated as often as reasonable):
[E] Asmer, PC Security Manager (East/West)